My Junoon

Kabir & Vansh are the sons of Uma & Aatharv Raisinghania.
Aat: wow beta Vansh, I am impressed you really cracked the deal in that short time. Your skills are much better than mine.
Um: of course, he is the best when it comes to the business world.
K: congratulations brother.
V(smiled): thank you.
Um: oh I forgot to tell you, today my best friend's daughter is coming here to stay with us as she wants to find a job here.
Aat: great, you'll find company.
Um(excited): yes, I gave birth just to the boys, and I got stuck with you.
They heard a laugher from the entrance and all of them turned to its owner. A girl in red came.
Voice: so sorry aunt but you sounded like someone who is really suffering.
Um: Riddhima, finally, you came to rescue me.
R(hugged her): yes, I am here, no loneliness anymore, I will make it run away.
Kabir smiled at her childish comment and then extended his hand to her.
K: welcome here, Riddhima.
Am: oh this is my son Kabir.
R: hello Kabir.
Um: and my husband Aatarv.
R: hello uncle.
Aat: hello beta.
Um: and my son Vansh.
V: hi
R: hello.

Um: come with me, Riddhima, And bring your luggage.

K & V: Mom, I am going to guide her to her room.

They looked at each other strangely ad then they again exclaimed.

K & V: I'll do it.

They widened their eyes and Their mom laughed at them.

Um: Wow, Riddhima, Both are fighting who will take you.

Riddhima smiled politely at them, And Vansh eyes Kabir.

V: You have some unfinished work, Kabir, I will show her the room, No need to leave your work.

K: But it

He gave him a glare as if daring him to utter anything further,  & He shut his mouth.

V(to Riddhima): So follow me.

She went with him upstairs while Uma looked at her son confused, He has never behaved like that with his brother, Then she shrugged her thoughts.

He was walking with her while admiring her natural beauty, It caught his eyes, for the first time, He feels attracted to a girl like that.

V: So, What are your plans? 

R: I just finished my studies, got my diploma, and I have to find work.

V: In which field? 

R: Accounting.

V(thinking): That's great, It's a good field, you'll definitely find a job.

R(smiling): Thank you.

V: Here's your room, And if you need something, feel free to ask.

She gave him a wide beautiful smile which warmed his heart, Then he went downstairs where he found his brother standing on the same spot.

V: Hey, don't mind me.

K: It's ok, I wanted just to help her.

Vansh knew his behavior was so odd, but he didn't find an excuse to give.

Aat: Vansh & Kabir, You have work, won't you go to the company? 

He looked at the watch and his eyes tuned opened.

V: I am so late, I am going mom, Kabir let's go.

K: No, I will change this shirt first, don't wait for me, I will drive my car.