Dhoka ke badle dhoka

Author's pov

Riddhima was on her bed reminiscing what occurred one hour back, she still feeling her fast heartbeats.

One hour before

Riddhima was still sleeping in the orphanage but a ringing tone woke her up and she smiled happily.

R: Hello, Jaan

Voice: Hello, Sweetheart

(Well, all of us know who is he)

R: Vansh, I am angry with you

V: Why, sweetheart? 

R: You promised to come but you didn't.

V: I was stuck at work, however, open your cupboard now.

R(confused): Why? 

V: Sweetheart, just do as I say.

She walked to her cupboard and was surprised by the small box, She opened it. It was a marriage ring.

R(surprised): Vaansh!

She didn't hear his voice from the other side And was anxious.

R: Vansh, Where are you?

V(from behind her): Mein yahaan ho sweetheart, with you,(going on his knees) So Miss Riddhima, Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife? 

The surprise paralyzed her, and he talked again to get her back so senses.

V: My knee hurt sweetheart.

R(laughing and hugging him): Of course, I would love to be Mrs. Raisinghania.

V(making their nose touch): I love you

R: I love you too.

He eyes her red inviting lips and came closer to touch it, But then he moved away.

V: Sorry, sweetheart. I know you are uncomfortable with all this now.

Now

He excused himself because of the meeting, He is a thorough gentleman and she is so lucky to have him. She met him one month back, just one month was enough to make her head over heels in love with him.

Fb starts

Riddhima was in hurry because of the work, she has to go for physiotherapy seances, She rushed out of the orphanage without noticing the car coming at high speed toward her, The moment she was aware of the danger heading toward her, it was too late to back off, and she closed her eyes in fear, but she was pushed out of the way. She opened her eyes to meet his eyes, Her saviour, His eyes were sharp and held an intensity that made her shiver.

V: Are you ok? 

She was in a daze not able to understand what he was saying, she saw just observing him quietly.

V: Hello? Are you fine?

R: Huh, I am fine I guess. (seeing blood in his hand) Shit, You were wounded because of me, I am so sorry, Thank you for helping me.

V(smiling): It's okay, It's my duty, And don't worry about this wound, I bore more serious injuries than this.

R: No no, Please come with me, I am going to dress your wound.

She took him almost forcefully with her inside And started applying ointment gently not to hurt him.

R: By the way, I am Riddhima.