Separation 3

Hello guys, Thank you for your comments. And I love you.

R's pov

He started strangling me, And I felt my soul is going to leave my body.

K's pov

I came to end her, She betrayed. And I am not Vansh who will forgive her, I won't accept betrayal. She fell in love with my enemy and this is the price which she will pay.

k: He won't come, he left you again.Alone!without protection. I feel bad for you.

Just then I felt someone kicking me hard and I fell. Vansh?

FB starts 

V's pov

I was on my way to the hospital when I noticed Angrey running behind a man. Damn it. He left her unprotected there. It can be a trick to fool him. Kabir is not stupid to make his presence known like this.

V: Angrey you fool come here, it's a trick.

I run inside and the scene in front of me made me get frozen in my spot. That son of the b*** was strangling her, trying to kill her.

I caught him finally, He has no idea what I have in store for him.

V: Caught you, You came to your death by yourself. I should praise your intelligence. Congrats, Your bad time has started now. Angrey, take him to the basement where I prepared the surprise for him. He is so dear to me.

R's pov

He left me and I started struggling to breathe, I cried I don't wanna live anymore. I feel disgusted with everything around me.

Vansh came toward me hesitating if he can come closer or not. I opened my arms crying.

R: Vansh, save me. He..He...He wanted to

V(hugging her ): Shhh sweetheart, I know. you're safe now, I am here for you.

I felt warm and safe like home.

V: I promise you he will be punished for his deeds. I won't leave him.

R: I don't want to stay here, please take me away.

V: Yes, I can't take risks anymore. I will talk to the doctor about discharging you. 

I was waiting, I feel tensed what if someone came again and killed me? But I felt relieved the moment I saw him coming. He is my shelter now.

He lifted me up in his arms going toward the car.

I wanted to tell him just one thing.

R: I don't want to go to the VR mansion.

V: Why?

R: I don't wanna see her, She will torture me too.

V: Anupriya right?

R: How did you know?

V: I connected the dots, Ragini said her mom freed her before.No one could do this except someone so close to me. Chanchal Chachi is not that close to me, But Anupriya is. She will not be spared too.let's go now, I have a surprise for you.

I closed my mouth waiting for us to reach, I don't know where are we going, yet I have faith in him.

He stopped the car in front of a building, What are we doing here?

R: Vansh why are we here?

V: You'll know soon.

We come inside a room and I was shocked, Anupriya & Kabir are tied up.