Innocence

Author's pov

Riddhima was watching Kabir and Anupriya getting arrested for committing the murder, Vihaan turned out to be so smart and Installed hidden cameras everywhere, The plan was precise, They tried to lure him, However, He made them confess  Killing Ragini, I'ma mom, DSR, Mrs. Dsouza and Sia.

k(to Vihaan): Traitor, dokebaaz, You took the money and backstabbed us.

Vi(using his normal voice): The money I took was actually (in his origin voice) mine, Vansh Raisinghania's money, You wanted to snatch it for you and for this kaatil maa, You never learn your lesson, Kabir, There's no competition between us Because You will never be me. I had a good laugh seeing you trying.

R(stunned): Vansh? 

He looked at her with disgust and went inside his room.

Dadi sat there crying bitterly at her bahu's fate, she was killed mercilessly by that sinister woman. Her Sia too is no more due to her. Ishaani hugged her sobbing.

I: Dadi, Our Sia, and Uma maa must be in peace now, The killers are exposed and thrown behind bars.

Riddhima followed Vansh still in shock after knowing He is not Vihaan as he claimed before, He acted flirty and greedy in front of her, But why? She was in pain all time without him.

She crossed the door and found him holding 2 pictures, one of his mom, and the other was Sia's.

V: Maa, Sia, I took revenge on these cruel people for what they have done to you, for The way they killed you, Now, no more fire inside my heart, I feel just emptiness, That fire will burn them every day as they have nothing, not even their freedom. My baby sister Sia, I am sorry, I endangered your life, I wish if only I didn't ask you to help me, You would have been alive running as you were wishing. Forgive your brother Sia.

Tears fell down his cheek and she approached him and hugged him, but he jerked her.

V: don't dare to touch me, you traitor, You were conspiring against me with your boyfriend while pretending to feel bad for my pain. The truth about you was that you are a bloody cheater, You cheated on your husband for your lover's sake. I hate you Riddhima, I just hate you. 

R(crying): No Vansh, This is not the full truth, Please listen

V: And you know what was funny? That the criminals betrayed each other, He betrayed you and you betrayed him, All for money serves you right. Soon, you'll be out of my life, Now, Dadi's heart already broken, this is the only reason why I am quiet.

R: No please, don't leave me, I am sorry.

V: sorry? (laughs) Why?  Do you have other plans instead of jail, Maybe you prepared a grave for me? Look, I said I don't want you to even be around me, Because I remember only your cheat.

He laid on the bed and she walked toward her side.

V: Wasn't I clear? I said stay away, so go to the couch, sleeping on the same bed with you is disgusting for me.

She closed her eyes controlling the tears and took a pillow and headed toward the couch.

Her Vansh despised her presence with him in the same place, She couldn't hold her tears anymore and cry, while He was finding it difficult to control himself from pacifying her, "old habits die hard", they are right about it. Unable to keep himself calm, he went to her.

V: Stop it, I want to sleep.

She wept even more, and he stood helpless, He won't pacify her, But can't leave her.