War 4

The other day

Riddhima moved slightly which was noticed by vansh, he held her hand.

V: riddhima, are you okay?

She started opening her eyes and then looked at him and then her surrounding, he hugged her.

V: I am sorry! I am really sorry! I wronged you and blamed you for everything without knowing what really happened. I know you are hurt but

He stopped as he felt her moving his hands away from her, she breathed : ufff you choked me here!

V: sorry I didn't mean to do that!I was so worried and

R(held her head/: what's wrong with you ! My head is spinning and you are talking non-stop,I am not understanding what you are saying ! And about what exactly! What hurt ?

V: I understand you are doing the same thing I did but Please,Riddhima listen to me. My sins are unforgivable but

R: arggggg your are very noisy ! And confusing ! What the hell you are talking about ! And most importantly who are you to me ? Where am I ?

He looked at her as if she grew another head.

V: Riddhima

R: who is Riddhima? Is it my name?

He looked at her in disbelief: you don't remember? Nothing?

R: that's what I am telling you for an hour. I don't know why my mind is blank,I can not remember anything about me,you,or my life,and the thought of not being able to recollect any information cause me a headache.

V: oh my god ! It can't be happening

She looked at his weird behavior while Vansh moved fast to ask angrey to call the doctor again.

Again vansh was waiting outside covering his face with his hands till the door was open, he rushed to the doctor

V: what is wrong with my wife, doc?why can't she remember?

D: everything is fine, physically she is perfect.

V: what do you mean by that? She lying?

D:no! it's a trauma state,  She is in trauma due to some reason!whatever this reason is,it is very big for her that made her want to forget, our human brain is so powerful that can do so many things we can not imagine. And in this case, She has a very powerful will to forget and her brains hid all those painful memories leaving it empty. That's why she can not recognize even herself.but thankfully she is aware of the basic knowledge.

V: thankfully? My wife can't recognize anything around her and you are thankful?

D:mr.raisinghania,you have to be thankful. Some people forget even the basic thing and as new born,you have to start teaching them everything,which is hard for the patient and the family.

I understand how worried you are,but don't worry she will improve!she has a golden chance to come back to normal and recollect everything.but
I think she will need psychological help for that.

Vansh was lost in thoughts. She is like this because of him, he pushed her to this extent that she doesn't want to remember anything about her life .shooting a person was something over the edge for her to do,and she did !

V:(He hit the wall) I should have been the one who did but I just pushed her away from me,and my life!

She said she hates him,and now she forgot him,but what if .. what if this incident was a new chance for him to repent ? What if it is the only way he can make her forgive him?will he just waste time regretting?  No !

He has to fix it, fix everything he has done!and he will,said Vansh promising himself.

V(looked toward the confused doctor):thnk you doc.

He said before entering the room where she was resting her head against the bed.

V: are you okay?

R: yeah, perfectly fine only this headache.

V: do you need anything? Are you hungry?

R: well, I am but I am curious about other things like who I am, who are you? What I am doing here!

V: ohh my bad! I am vansh Raisinghania! The owner of this house and you are riddhima, my wife!

She opened her mouth in shock: wife? we are husband-wife?

V: yes, we are, sweetheart!

The word "sweetheart" created a weird emotions in her heart,but she ignored that,and Looked at her so-called husband who was surprisingly handsome,not blaming her heart to skip a beat hearing his words.

She laughed inside at her silly flirting with the new found husband,if this is the beginning what will happen next.

She couldn't hold it and started laughing loudly making him feel worried.

V: Riddhima,what happened? Are you ok?

R(laughing more):nothing ! Laughter keeps us positive, don't you know?

He admired her wide smile that he rarely saw, especially recently.his expressions were changed as he remembered the pain he gave her.she snapper her fingers in front of him.

R: are you okey ? You were smiling then frowning, you are handsome but your facial expressions are intimidating a little bit.

He smirked hearing her calling him "handsome" and walked closer to her(huskily) : what did you say ?

R(trembled hearing his tone):w..h.at?

He walked step forward and she took step back till her back hit the wal,he leaned to her ear: do you think I am handsome ?

She closed her eyes when his lips brushed her ear. A memory appeared of a man kissing her neck whilst she was arching her back as he tortured her,she moaned "Vansh"

Opening her eyes wideeee: you !

V(confused): what?

She was embarrassed to tell him and shocked at the same time of their love making.she looked very drowned in love with him.

V(held her hand): sweetheart,are you okey?

R:hmm I am. But I don't feel good about forgetting everything, you don't know how it feels to be with a blank mind,not remembering even what you like,  dislike! It's hard for me

He hugged her: everything will be fine, you will be fine soon.stress is not good for you, whatever you want to know, all you have to do is to ask me. I'll be always here for you.

She felt safe in his arms but it was strange for her to hug a husband whom she can't remember so she politely distanced herself,he frowned and then realized: sorry ! I wanted you only to know that I am there.

She squeezed his hand in thanking manner whilst he took a decision that will be the best option for them.

How was it?

Thank you my friends for still being here,I recognized so many through the votes and comments ND I couldn't be happier to see you all❤️❤️❤️