Pyaar ya Dhoka?

R's pov

it has been more than a week since Ragini disappeared, Sia blackmailed me to expose me before exposing her. I recalled her words.

Fb starts

S: Babhi, Whom Bhai trusts more, Riddhima ya his Pyaari Behen Sia?

I appealed , She is right. He doesn't love anyone more than his little sister. Without proof, he won't believe me, in fact, he will doubt me more.

S: it's better for you if you focus on how you are going to bring back Ragini before he got to know, That it was you who freed her. And one more thing, He will not spare Ms. Spy for harming his family.

Fb ends

It doesn't matter how she gets to know my truth, what really matters here is the fact that maybe Ragini was kidnapped by Sia. She challenged me with full confidence that I will be just watching the show without doing anything.

I and Vansh became more close to each other, I am afraid of the results of my stupidity,I couldn't get a proper idea about how to reach Ragini. Apparently, Sia is more alert, she didn't do any wrong move that can help me.

V's pov

I was searching for Riddhima, She is behaving weirdly and her eyes show sadness. I am glad she becomes more comfortable with me after that night, we seem to be inseparable. I can't even breathe without her, Finding her finally in our room, I back hugged her and inhaled her aroma, My flower, Her fragrance is so intoxicating.

R: Vansh

V: What happened to my sweetheart? Why are you thinking so deeply? (she looked at me again but still silent) oh, achaa i understand what's wrong with you.

R(shocked): What? How?

V: Your hubby, so I must thoughtfully Understand you.

R: what do you mean?

V: I mean, my beautiful wife, That you are missing me and thinking about me, Right?

R(smiling): Yeah, I was thinking about you.

V: I am with you, Why do you need to think about me? You can tell me anything.

R's pov

My eyes were teary again, I feel like screaming and slapping myself for the mess I created, first I snatched the last hope he had to catch his mom's murderer and then I give it to Kabir who lost her, What kind of inspector is he?. Now, Even though Sia is against him, I can't tell him.

I burst out crying bitterly, I am a bad omen for him, I destroyed his life more, He was living well without me.

V(panicked): no don't cry, shhh what happened to you all of sudden?

R: Vansh, I am sorry, I can't tell you, I did a horrible thing.

V: Tell me, What's wrong with you? I've been noticing you, Is it because of that night?

R: WHAT?? Nooo 

I recalled the night he talked about, The day I went to tell Kabir that Vansh is innocent.

FB starts

The moment I step inside the room, I found myself between his arms.

V: You said, You'll not leave me.

R(wiping my tears): I am sorry, it was something urgent.

V: No if I burden you with what I asked, Then I am sorry. You don't have to do me that favor anymore.