Rejecting his love 1

Hi dears..this os is not related to the first one..it has just the same name since i found it suitable ..hope you'll enjoy it ..love you !

"I don't love you Mr raisingania.i reject this proposal of yours"
Her voice is still echoing in my head..I don't believe what i heard few hours ago 
She rejected my love ..my sweetheart did it !

FB starts

I cracked the deal and i returned home..

I brought  beautiful red roses for her ..I was confident she will definitely love it !

She is just like these roses ..so beautiful.. sensitive ..&  lovely !

She fit perfectly in my life ,she is the only one who deserves to be MRS Raisingania !

I couldn't focus on the deal as i was always lost in our memories toguether ..So i decided to return earlier that what was decided ..

I recalled how she was stumbling saying "I ..I " ..This was so adorable,she felt shy around me ..And that made the hope arised inside my heart  !..She does feel something toward me .

I entered the mansion and there she was ..Standing with a frown on her face ..She is always in deep thoughts ..I rolled my eyes at her ..I manage all the business & deals and i don't sit like that thinking so much ! ..She must be busy finding a solution for another problem ..She really attracts troubles toward her ..

I went toward her smiling then she noticed me ..Her eyes held something different from what i expected ..Not happiness but i couldn't define it  !

What is that look ?? 

I expected her to come and welcome me ..Yet she left me there ..I frowned ..Why did she behave like this ? Was she mad at me for being away all these days ??..I again smiled understanding that i will have to comfort my wife..Not that i have problem with that ! ..I am all for it ..

I followed her still holding the roses and the surprise gift i brought ..

V:Riddhima ??

----------------- (silence) 

V:Are you angry ?

------------------

V:I have something for you ..This will make your anger fly away..Promise ! 

she looked different yet i thought she was just angry .

Look sweetheart ..

This is the answer for all your questions

This is the answer for all your questions ..(i went down on my knee )..So Mrs VR ..I can't deny it anymore ,that i feel deeply in love with you .I wish to be with you from now till forever ..Will you give me the honor to love you ?

R:No vansh ! ."I don't love you Mr raisingania.i reject this proposal of yours" 

She left but i am still standing shocked !..How can i be wrong??..I was sure ,she has feelings for me ..TheN?

She came again and I smiled but it vanished when she throw that bomb on my face ! 

R:I want my freedom back ..

V:What ? Riddhima this is not funny anymore ..If you are teasing me by this ..Just stop it ! 

As an answer ,she gave me some papers .

R:divorce papers ! ..

V(whispered):You will leave me ? 

R:Leave you yes! ..Leaving this house not an option ..

V:What does it mean ?

R:I will anounced later ..Now just sign these papers ..I don't wanna stay with you anymore.

V:what about this gift ?? that you sent for me ??That broach ??

Fb starts 

A parcel was delivered to vansh ..From riddhima ,with a letter !

"

This gift will tell you every hidden secret of my heart ..

Always wear it ..

Never let it away from yourself 

Your riddhima 

"

V:Beautiful broach ..I will never seperate it from myself ! It's so precious !

&  he wore it ..

Fb ends 

R:Oh that was to distract your attention ! don't think highly of yourself .

She stepped away ..

I heard dadi calling me ..All were sitting waiting for me while riddhima stood there !

D:vansh what's happening ?..Is it true ? 

R:dadi he won't answer you ..I will ..Actually from now on ,I am the owner of VR's empire ..Only me can take decisions   ..

V:Did she hit her head somewhere when i wasn't around??..

R:No MR  VR I am perfectly fine and rich ..very rich !As a great husband you gave me all this property ..So i have to be happy 

V:I & give you my property?? ..Why don't i remember such an important event ?

R:Because you didn't know what you were signing ..Isn't it Angrey??

V: Angrey ??? you helped her ?

R:Actually Angrey is with me now..His new boss ! ..Sorry vansh ,your days are over ! 

D:riddhima how could you ? we treated you as our own and you betray us ..And you angrey you were by vansh's side for all that time ,how ungrateful you are ..Chiiii .

R:Ohh dadi ..we won't be affected by these sad words ..We have more important work to do ..What do you think Angrey ?

AN:Of course boss !

V:You both don't know "who played with fire will get burned "..I promise ! 

R: i am just fulfilling my promise Mr vr ..On our marriage day I promised you to make your life more interresting ! ..

V: We will see !..

The End of part 1.
I hope you all like it ..and thanks .