Ragini's truth 3

Hi dears..Thank you again for your support ..Love you 

K's pov 

This riddhima is mindless ..She exposed me without thinking about her end ..

K:yes vansh ..I sent her there to gather evidences against you..She is my love ! 

V:riddhima you betrayed me ??You were a spy??

I am having so much fun seeing the hatred toward her ..Serves her right ! How dares she betray me ?

R:No vansh please believe me ..it's not what you think it is !

V:Shut up ..Everything's clear ! ..You were betraying me ..How could you be that heartless ! 

R:Vansh no please ..Don't talk like that or else 

V:Or else what ?? HAA??

R:Or else kabir will believe it 

They laugh toguether and i looked at him ..Are they mental??

V's pov

It was priceless the look on his face ..Wow what a drama !

V:Riddhima tum bhi na you didn't let me complete the scene ! 

R:sorry hubby actually i wanted to see this look on his face ..

K:What's happening here ???

V:Ohh i forgot about him ..I will tell you what happened actually before we come here Riddhima told me everything ..

FB STARTS

R's pov

I have doubt that he is the same kabir ..I have to tell vansh the truth ..I can't let kabir ruin everything between us !

R:Vansh i wanna talk to you please  ..

V:Ha riddhima ,any problem??

R:I want to tell you the truth about me.I was scared of this moment for a long time ..At the beginning ,you were always doubting that i came with a mission ..You were right ,i came here to gather the proofs against ..Kabir is my ex-fiancee ..He asked me to do that for him in exchange of his love ..I thought i loved him ,i agreed to his request ..And came after you ..We passed all kind of emotions toguether :doubt,anger,hatred,sacrifice and then love (he looked at me ) ..Yes today i admit that I love you immensely ..I couldn't see you being blamed for a crime that's why i was searching for the truth at any cost and any circumstances..Call me selfish if you want,however i'll be always by your side forever if you accept my love if you don't ,then i will go from your life ..You'll never see my face again ..I am so sorry !

He astonished me by a sudden hug ..

V:i have always known that there's someone behind your entry into my life .. Someone was using you for his benefit ..When i loved you i was aware of this fact .. Love is trust ..And" i love you" means " i trust you too " ..I will never let you go away ..Not after trying to save me ..To save sia ,You did what i couldn't do ..

R:I am doubting 70 % he'll be the same kabir ..He was crazily tryind to defame you ..That's why he is on the top list of the suspect ..Furthermore he's the only kabir you & me know ..I don't find it a coincidence..Vansh if he's the same kabir ..It means he will try to turn you against me ..Let's play along when he does this  .

V:Done Mme 

Fb ends

R:Kabir,you really think ..I will let you create a misunderstanding between us ?? How stupid have you became ! 

V's pov

V:So much drama happened ..So inspector arrest him ..The proof is the video on this phone !

R:Vansh wait a second,i have a return gift for kabir ..He gave us many things ..At least let me do this ..May i ?

The smirk on her face made me doubt what return gift she was talking about ! 

V:Of course go ahead !

A slap was heard ..Ah i can't stop laughing ..

R:This for betraying us you f*** bastard ! ..Take him now ! 

V:sweetheart language ! 

R:Oh don't mind me ..I've lost control over my tongue !

Inspector took him for a long residence in jail ..

V:Thank you for what you've done for us ..

R:Anything for you ..And now i promise this trust i'll never let it break ever ..

V:And i promise to always trust,love and cherish you for ethernity ..

"As far as love is concerned ,the trust wins always "
May be guys you'll find it weird that i made him forgive her easily .Me personnally i believe in forgiveness not in holding grudges except when it comes to self-respect  ..

Do tell me how you found it ! ..I like to read what you think & suggest ..Love you guys