Poisonous love

Author's pov
He sat near her bed as she is in a deep slumber, she almost died. Why did she do it? She knew he was coming to help her, why did she choose to consume poison? He trust her now, But it's too late.
He walked to his cupboard and found a book for a moment he didn't understand what an empty book do on his side, but then he got that it has a hidden message. The same way he sent it to Kabir before. But the question was who sent him a message?
He used the trick to read it and got perplexed. What's this?
Someone barged in the room and he looked at the person.
V: What happened inspector Kabir? How can you walk into my room?
K: cut the crap, and tell me who're you? You can't be Vansh. He fell from a very high place.
Vansh looked at said who was behind Kabir.
V: did you think that your undying hope to not see Vansh again will come true? Naaa Kabir!
D: what am I hearing Kabir? Did you doubt Vansh?
K: no dadi, it was just a joke between brothers.
D(doubtfully): is it correct, Vansh?
Kabir gritted his teeth at dadi's unlimited trust in Vansh.
V: Ha dadi, I will handle everything.

Kabir left and dadi eyed Riddhima with pity.

D: How's she? 

V: in the same condition, The doctor can't tell when will she wake up. He said if she didn't wake up soon, then maybe she will never (the words choked on his throat as He couldn't imagine it)

D: Everything will be fine, beta, don't worry, she is strong.

Dadi went away and he stood there looking at her sleeping figure.

V: wake up, don't lay here lifeless, Why you turned my life into a mess? I want to hold my grudge against you, But my heart is breaking without you, I want to punish you myself, you can't decide your punishment yourself. How could you take the poison? 

Fb starts

Riddhima was brought to the mandap like a dead body, with blank expressions, she failed not only as a wife but also as the bahu of this house. Kabir gave her a look of detest, along with Anupriya, Chanchal & Aryan, while the rest of the family were either disgusted or hurt because of her sudden decision. Tears threatened to fall but she held him, she is Mrs.Vansh Raisinghania, and she won't satisfy Kabir's sick ego more with her breakdown. She will die but the same way her Vansh died, with all her dignity ad self-respect. She smiled holding her mangalsutra in her hand And then gave a mocking smirk to Kabir who was taken aback with her sudden confidence.

K: Do you think someone will come and save you from my clutches, Riddhima? Then you must be dreaming!

R(laughed with tears): My savior has gone, And no one will come today for me, But I will go for someone, The only one whose love runs with my blood, Whose my heartbeats whispered his name, who resides in my heart & dreams. My Vansh.

The family was shocked and perplexed because of her sudden words.

D: Riddhima, What are you intending to do beta? 

R: dadi, Helplessness is the worse thing that I faced after Vansh;

K(whispered): Shut up otherwise I will finish them all.

R: Riddhima was Vansh's wife, and will always be.

VOICE: What's happening here?? 

They looked at the entrance of the mansion, There he was Standing with his commanding voice, Sharp eyes, And intimidating aura around him.

Riddhima's eyes teared up and run to him hugged him.

R: I lost hope, you are late, please save them.