Bitter past

Hello guys, as usual, I change whatever I want in the story 😹😹, so adjust with my imagination.

Author's pov

Ishaani observed her Bhai's facial as it was changing to sadness while looking at her daughter Riddhima. Yes, She named her daughter by the name of the girl she hated the most. But now, she knows her truth, and how much good she was, He held her baby daughter close to his chest.

V(to the baby): Look at you, how pretty you are, like an angel, Riddhima. If only she was here, she would have loved you.

I(keeping her hand on his shoulder): Bhai!

V(trying to cover up his sadness): No, I am fine and happy to see her. Congratulations to both you.

Ang: Bhai, please stop torturing yourself, It's not your fault.

V(hurt): wasn't it? Who is the reason for their death? wasn't I the killer of my wife and my unborn child?

He gave them the newborn baby and walked out while they sighed looking at his retreating figure.

VR's room

He sat on his knees while tears flowed down his cheeks, Holding The RVR ring that he gave her before the storm came to their life.

Fb starts

After his trip to crack the deal, He went back home missing his wife badly, Since they got married it was the first time he was away from her. His jasoos innocent wife, He smiled at his thoughts. Why she is spying on him? He doesn't know, But of course she doesn't have bad intentions. He held the gift he brought for her in his hands, It will tell her everything he can't say using words.

He reached there, and there she was, So beautiful as usual waiting for him, He wondered whether she missed him the same way he did.

I & S: Bhai, Welcome back.

V: Thank you

(no Sia falling down the stairs lol, I am going to play with the events as I want, so adjust)

Riddhima was just standing there stealing glances at him, She missed him but doesn't want to show her emotions.

Their room

He walked inside his room searching for his wife who ran away after his arrival, She was standing near the window, He back hugged her.

V: Still Mrs. Raisinghania, You didn't answer me, (blowing air near her neck making her shiver) You missed me?

R: Mmm

V(smirked seeing his effect on her): So you missed me?

R(turning to him): No

V: No? Really?

R(laughing): Yes

V: Let me confirm it.

He pulled her near to his heart and hugged her kissing her neck softly which make her moan unknowingly giving him more space.He stared at her face.

V(coming close to her ear): You know what?

R(closing her eyes): What?

V: Your condition is telling me how much you missed me.

R(opened her eyes shy): No

V(laughing and pulling her back): I missed you too.

It was the first time he admits his feelings in front of her which made her heartbeats so fast.