Uski Sachayi

It starts after Vihaan's arrival and stopping Riddhbir's marriage, let's skip the meeting with the family part, I've written it many times.

After a few days of his arrival

Vi: So Mrs.Pretty Raisinghania, What's next?

R: I will tell you what to do.

Vi: You didn't tell me why this dangerous war? Money?

R: Yes, It's for property's sake.

Vi: Ops people can stop low for some coins, (she looked at him), Don't give me that look, I am one of them.

R: Glad that you are honest.

Vi: Always, Honesty comes first.

R: Vaise, don't dare to play with me, Stay loyal.

Vi: And loyalty comes second, But what to do Mrs.Pretty, When it concerns some lakhs, The loyalty died.

R(in rage): What the hell does that mean? If they give you more money, You'll shift your side?

Vi: Maybe, Or maybe not, I love being so unpredictable just like life. You can't really tell what it will bring for you next, Am I right Or Am I right?

R: Yes, unfortunately, you're right.

She walked into the washroom and called a number.

R: Hello, It's time,Don't worry, The most important thing is Everything will be set up.

She disconnected the call and looked at her reflection in the mirror with determination.

Anupriya's room

They were sitting and thinking of some plan to get rid of Vansh, especially that there's no more case against him.

An: Kabir, Vansh knows how much you hate him, The day is not far where he will reach the truth about us, after all, you've tried to kill him.

K: Damn, We are trapped, He must be alarmed now, I fear of the trap he will prepare for me, He is a dangerous man.

An: Ha, my worse nightmare that he knows what I did with Uma and Sia, He won't spare me. I thought at least he will blame Riddhima or be angry at her, But He didn't do anything. It's so odd.

K: Maybe it's their plan to trap us, Mom, Stay wide-awake.

An: Ha, Now go to your room, Continue the drama of the meeting after a long separation.

K: Done.

She goes and someone looks on smirking at them.

An: Riddhima Knows the truth, She has to die, before she can tell Vansh.

K: Don't worry, mom, Tomorrow will be her last day.

Vihaan departed the room outside the mansion and heard a voice in the Bluetooth headset.

Vi: We are ready now, for tomorrow.

Voice: Yes, I will come, And everything will be finished

The Next day

Kabir and Anupriya widened their eyes seeing Ragini coming inside the mansion along with the police force.

Voice: You are Both under arrest.

They looked at the source of the voice, And get more stunned to see A man.