kidnapped

Guys, Thank you so much for all the support, I love you dears.

R's pov
I was looking at my husband, like every year this day refresh the bad memories in his head.

I ambled toward him, sitting near him.

R: Vansh, forget it.

V: How may I forget the way she betrayed me? She was my damn mother, even if I was her step-son, I loved her as my real mother, I would have handed all my property to her. Why she teamed up with Kabir to kill us both?

R: I know how you feel, Thank god, You installed the CCTV cameras, they were always playing with the cameras so that you don't reach the truth. But after the attempt to kill me in the Navratri day and to burn me inside Ravan Effigy, You installed new ones. After sending us all out of the house.

V: Yes, I was suspicious seeing how many times you were closed to death, And then I was protecting Ragini too from death. She begged me to help her and save her. I am glad you confessed everything at the right time or else we would have never been together, our enemies are in jail and this is a great thing.

Voice: papa

He glimpses at his baby girl and opened his arms for her to come. sHe cuddled him holding her dad's neck, while Vansh showered her as usual with his kisses.

V: My doll is awake, you know your papa can't eat without you. I was waiting for you baby.

R: Vari baby, Let's have breakfast, the three of us.

Var: Dad, mom, don't call me baby, I am a big girl now.

V: You are just 5, baby.

Var(pouted): Dad, you called me baby again, The baby is so small like Angrey Chachu and Ishaani Chachi's baby boy Ari, So small and tiny.

R: Baby, he is a newborn but that doesn't mean you are big now, you too are a baby for us.

Vari used her trick on her favorite daddy.

Var(pouting): Daddy, see mom, she is calling me baby.

Pretending that she is going to cry, Vansh glared at me.

V: No one will call her baby.

She grinned happily.

V: except me, hai na baby?

I laughed at my daughter's precious expressions.

Var: you still remember today's plan, right?

He winked at me and frowned.

V: Which plan? Riddhima was there any plan for today?

R: Nahi Toh, I am hearing this for the first time.

She glared at us angrily and walked out of our room. We chuckled again.

R: You like teasing her so much.

V: Of course, Her anger reminds me of yours, during our first marriage days, Remember?

R: Ha I hated you so much back then, I didn't know how much good you are.

V: Let's pacify her, she is angry with us now.

We Walked inside Vari's room, and we found her covering her face.

V: Oh no, Are you crying baby? I am so sorry, I was joking, of course, I remember.

She turned to us smiling mischievously.

R: Wow drama queen, your acting skills are improved!

V: This trick! Always works on me.

Vari: Yes daddy.

R: Let's eat.

After breakfast

V's pov 

I was waiting for my girls to come.

V: Ladies, where are you? Let's go.

They came down ready wearing the same color, they looked cute both of them.

I kissed both their cheeks affectionately holding both of them, I headed toward the car.

We were going to the park today, my baby was asking for more than a week for this outing. I was busy with a deal, So I promised her to take her today.

We reached there and excitedly she jumps to get off the car.

She started playing, i and her mom was looking at her excitement acts, Our baby girl is so adorable.

R: You love her more than me?

V: No, I love you both. You gave me the most beautiful gift.

R: I still feel jealous of your bond together.

V: You know she loves you too.

R: yes look at her she (I saw her looking with shock at a direction) where is she?

V: what?

R: Vari 

I jumped running looking for her, she disappeared suddenly.

V(shouts):VARIIIIIIII VARIIIIIIIII 

R: VAARIIIIIIII VAARIIIIIIIII

We rushed outside searching crazily for her, However, there is no sight of her.

I called Angrey and he was looking around for her but in vain.

My phone rang and it was an unknown number.

V: Hello

voice: your daughter is in my custody

V: Who the hell are you?

voice: you did not recognize your biggest enemy?

V: No way, Kabir? How? You were in jail, Don't touch my daughter or else I'll kill you.

K: I am not that cruel now, but if you don't give me what i want,I will be so cruel

V: What do you want?

K: Just 2 things, I am not greedy.

V: Get to the point, What do you want?

K: I want as ransom, first your money, I went to jail & I want to continue my incomplete mission.

V: And the second thing?

Riddhima was listening keeping her hand on her mouth and crying bitterly.

K: I want you, Riddhima to come and give me the money yourself.

V: That will never happen!

K: Really Riddhima?

R: I will come, just don't harm her.

I clutched my fits helpless, this bastard has to get some glimpse of the old "VR".

The End of Part 1

This is a requested os, guys,let me tell you something about me, I usually forget. So please if it passed a week and I did not write your requested os, it means I forgot, do remind me and forgive me.Thank you.