3 Strikes

JARED's P.O.V.

She took his ring off... Siren was now sitting in my car as Emma drove us and Robin drove her car back to my house.... She really said it was over with him.... She was MINE! "Are you okay Sarah?" I hated using her real name... But I needed her to know I was serious. I was in pain and felt betrayed by them myself, don't get me wrong.... But THEM! Jeanette! She had done the worst damage in my mind.... Now I know why she asked her about Joshua in the hospital in Detroit... Sarah just layed in my arms with out making a sound, tears streaming down her face... 

"I had let Jean go a long time ago... We were closer because of the time we had spent in highschool and college together. She was my best friend, it made sense to be with her... Then she and I came up with the idea to bring in a guy.... My first guy... That's how I ended up pregnant... Allan didn't know I was a virgin with men until he realized he was the only person who could have been Joshua's father."  She was telling me everything... "The photo from the funeral was of her and I laying a rose on his casket... As his parents." She burst into tears. "Jared I'm sorry we never told the two of you how close we had been... That was all in the past... I couldn't be with her again because of Joshua.... We had gotten passed that! We were sisters now! The way we should have been... But this... I know you and I slept together, was it wrong... YEAH! I am NOT a cheater.... But... HE WASN'T THERE!" She just cried!

"Shhhhhh.... Siren, you are with me, and I will NEVER let him hurt you again.... 3 Strikes right? You're a baseball girl! Next batter huh?" I tried to make her laugh.... It wasn't working... "I'm sorry baby.... I know we should have waited... for that I'm sorry... I will take the blame for us not waiting till you weren't his anymore..."

"Jared I meant what I said.... It's not the reason he lied to me about the show I was mad about.... It's the fact he LIED.... Jeanette lied and it cost her Jackson... No matter her reasons! It wasn't right.... Shannon and I were over the second he told me he couldn't cancel to be with me.... And it became more than just a broken hurt feeling when Allan had his hands on me and YOU came to my rescue.... Jared, I will never be able to repay you for saving my daughter and I...."

I stopped her there when I placed my finger over her lips as we pulled back into my drive way... I heard Emma get out of our car and Robin get out of hers.... "I told you, I will take full responsibility for what happened the other night between us. Now, it's all up to you...." We went into the house and the girls got some things ready for us to eat before they left... 

I went in and checked on Siren in my room.... I set her tray down on the night stand and climbed on to the bed and pulled her into my arms so she and I were facing... I put my hand on her belly just as Connie decided to move... Siren smiled as she put her hand on top of mine.... "I meant what I said Jared... Connie and I are yours... I can't go back... It just hurts too much...." She kissed me like there was fire in her blood. "Besides... it's been you I have wanted since I was like 12..." She giggled... "It's always been you..." Before I knew what was happening Siren and I were making out like teenagers. I pulled her body into mine andmoved so I was between her legs and leaning over her with my weight on my arms... I could feel her nails running up my chest under my shirt.... "I want you Jared... Make love to me..." I heard her whisper as she moved her hips against me.... 

I was NOT going to fight her.... I helped her pull my shirt off and slide her clothes off as well as mine... we slid under the red silk sheets on my bed. She wasn't messing around tonight.... Neither was I.... I slid my dick inside her as far as her pussy would let it take refuge in her.... We were both hurt and for tonight, we were going to make it disappear.... I hear moan as we kiss before she pulls away and pushes my body off of hers. She slides around and gets on her knees.... 

"You might actually be able to get all the way in with out hurting the baby... " I heard Siren giggle this EVIL little seductive laugh as she looked over her shoulder and back at me as she wiggled her ass at me.... "I never said exactly how kinky I could get... You just gonna have to wait till this little one is born to get REALLY down and dirty..."

I couldn't take anymore after that little comment... I sunk my dick back into her without delay and slid clear in almost the whole way... Now I understand why Shannon would always make jokes about how she drove him crazy... it made sense... the only MEN she had been with was the threesome with Allan and well... SHANNON... 

"No I understand why you're so fucking tight! I'm going to enjoy stretching you out..." I laughed as my dominate side was starting to show... I didn't want to scare her. I knew she had seen the bondage gear in the video for Hurricane but she didn't know that I was really into the whole tie her up and not let her cum... She had gotten a glimpse by now... But I wasn't going to scare her off just yet.... She had tightened down on my dick making it SO hard not to explode in her already it wasn't fair!.... "You don't play fair... you cumming makes me want to cum faster...." I said as I slowly slid my dick in and out of her torturing her... till she surprised me again.... She was turned around and had my dick in her mouth before I could even moan! "HOLY FUCK!" The next thing I knew I was cumming down her throat...."SHIT SIREN!"

"That was thanking you for taking care of me...." She laughed with an evil smile on her face and in her eyes... "You just wait till the baby is here.... I'm going to make YOU scream MY name worse than Shannon or Jean EVER did!" The look in her eyes... I was DONE! I was going to make her mine  before that little one was born... He was NEVER going to take her away from me!