Alternate Plans...

JARED's P.O.V.

Jeanette and I had just finished lunch when Shannon called, "What's up bro? Is Siren okay?" 

"Yeah, she's fine... She showed me a sonogram photo... The baby.. I saw the baby... It's real Jared, I'm going to be a father."

"Sinking in is it?" I laughed.

"She showed him the sonogram didn't she?" Jeanette smiled. I loved when she smiled. Her green eyes shined like the emeralds in the engagement ring I slid on her hand this morning. The marquis diamond was just right at a full carat. It sat perfectly on her hand. I loved her, it took me like a ton of bricks. Every time she kissed me I wanted to rip her clothes off and take her. But I would do this right with Jeanette. She is worth the wait to make it right.

"I'm going to stay at another hotel, I have a plan to show Siren that she and our baby are what is important. So you have the suite to yourself while we are here... Siren and LoLa are on the bus till I pick them up in couple of hours, I have a few things to do first... Enjoy brother!" With that Shannon hung up.

"Well! That gives me an idea for some alternate plans of my own!" I smiled and looked over at my Jeanette... "Siren and Shannon are staying at another hotel! He has a something up his sleeve, and I will be honest, it gave me a few ideas of how to use that big empty suite we have!"

Jeanette looked at me and giggled... "I have a few ideas myself. Meet you there in about 90 minutes!" She hopped up from the table, kissed me on the lips before she bit my lip, "Jared, you have no idea how I'm going to enjoy this..." She kissed me again and ran off with her purse and her phone out.

I took care of the bill and headed out to the store myself. I was going to show her a side of me she may not expect. Siren and I had become very close over time, and a part of me would always wish she and I could have explored what I knew was there between us. But Jeanette had become my world. And I was going to show her my romantic side before I showed her the kinkier side of me.

**** Back at the hotel room*****Still Jare's P.O.V.*******

I had set the candle's out and had the lit. A bottle of wine ready, two glasses, and roses all around. Lillies, mixed in between. Jeanette had gotten back and ran straight to hers and SIren's orignal side of the suite, and hadn't come out for 30 mins yet so I had the chance to finish putting the things out she had blown right past when she came in...

My phone went off... I'm glad I checked it... It was a text message from Jeanette... "Living room in 5 mins.... XoXo"  I was going to make her scream my name! I couldn't wait!

I went out and poured two glasses of the white wine I had gotten. It was completely different, completely organic and sweetened with honey. I put rose petals around the candles. Everything was perfect. I had slipped into a black silk robe and pulled my hare out of the tie at the bottom of my braid. I had black silk pajama bottoms on to go with my robe.  Jeanette finally game out of their room.

Her curves were perfect in the green silk nighty with black lace and black lace robe over top. She (of course) struck a sexy pose in the door way. My jaw hit the floor and my dick stood ready to pound her!

"Well I'm glad I didn't order food, cause it would be getting cold. That green matches your eyes perfectly!" I said as I handed her the glass of wine in my left hand. I pulled her in to my body. "A toast to a second chance for all of us." We clinked glasses as she smiled and took a sip. I took the wine glasses and set them down. I took her in my arms and looked into her eyes... I put my right hand against her left cheek, I locked my fingers around the back of her head in her hair... "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do... Jeanette you are a gift, I'm not going to push you into something you aren't...." I was interupted by her lips crashing into mine...

I pulled her into our kiss and let out tounges explore... All I could do was pull her into me as I felt her arms pulling me to her and her hands and fingers runing up my back and through my hair. Her long nails were driving me crazy! Her lips all over mine, we finally got in the bedroom and I pushed her on to the bed. We never broke our kiss till I pushed her all the way up to the head board. 

"Do you trust me?" I asked her as I kissed her neck? 

"Yes..." I heard her whisper as she nibbled on my ear. I felt her slide her legs around my waist....

Unfortunately silk does NOT hide a hard dick... The fact that I don't think she was wearing any undies didn't help matters. I sliped the custom velvet lined cuffs out of my robe pocket and slid them on her wrists, locking them in place....  She growled and dug her hips into me. Her night gown came down to her mid thigh, and as I let go of her hands, my lips went from her neck to her lips and my hand slid between her legs.

"Damn woman, did you want something?" I pull back and take my robe off... Of course my dick is still at full attention. "I'm going to enjoy this!" I slide two fingers up inside her and I feel her tighten around them as she gasped into neck...

"Fuck!" She dug her nails into my neck as she bit my shoulder. I felt how wet she was as my thumb grased her clit... "Please... Jared... Please...."

I released her neck from my teeth, grabbed her left breast, and sucked her clit right into my mouth.  I hear her moan and I slam another finger inside and fuck her with my fingers as I lick her into an explosion!

"Jared! FUCK! YES!" I hear her scream....She pushes me away from her with her cuffs still on. I fall on to my back and she pulls my bottoms down and pulls out my throbbing dick... I feel her jerk me for about five or seix strocks as we kissed before she bent down and almost swallowed my entired dick!

"Holy SHIT!" I gasped and threw my head back! She had a way with her tongue around my dick that made me want to cum down her throat... she sucked it down and jerked me at the same time! I almost felt like.. I was... "No! I'm not letting you get away that easy!" I flipped her back on the bed on her back and spread her legs open. I slid my pants of and slid my dick up and down her dripping wet pussy...."I want you... NoW!" I growled into her ear as I slammed into Jeanette for the first time.  I felt her arch up to meet my hips, I was going to enjoy making her cum over and over again! Every thrust she moved with me... every kiss was met with another.... Every time she shook with an explosive release brought me closer...

"Jeanette, do you want a family with me?" I panted as we were both coming close....

"Of course... Cum in me.... Let it start now...." She panted.... That was it.... I slammed as hard as I could into her.... "FUCK JARED! YES!!!!" WIth that we both exploded and collapsed.

That was a way to take advantage of an opening!