Different Side of the Coin

We finished lunch and he put the trays in the little kitchen.  I went up behind him as he faced the counter and wrapped my arms around his torso. I could feel the muscle under his shirt as he moved his arms to put his hands over mine. Those massive hands! He laced his fingers into mine. "What's on your mind."

I layed my head on his back. I could see the scratch marks from my nails on his back, even in his tattoo! I softly licked his back along the top of the circle on his back piece that was visible along one of the scratch marks. He almost buckled into the counter, I giggled... "I'm sorry. I didn't think it would do that..." I paused as he turned around and looked into my eyes, "Okay maybe I had an idea..." He kissed me with a fire that just felt like it could burn through anything!

He pulled me into him as we kissed by the back of my neck. Once more he had those massive hands around my throat with his thumbs under my chin. It was sexy as hell to me and it made me want to forget what I had to tell him and just back into the bedroom. Screw editing pictures! That idea was gone for the day! He was making things very hard for me to focus on anything but HIM being hard! I dug my nails the back of his hips right above his pants line.

I felt him pull away and I just wanted to  beg him not to! He looked into my eyes once again and tried to put his thoughts together, "This is not what we were supposed to be doing right now... You said you wanted to talk... And...." He layed his head against mine... "As much as I would LOVE to continiue this part of our day off, you looked like you needed to talk." He opened his eyes, looking straight into mine... I melted... I pulled away, and poked my head around the corner to see what LoLa was doing, she was asleep. Shannon grabbed my right hand and locked our fingers, "I wonder if Vickie and Tomo would like to puppy sit while you and I go talk." He had his phone in his hand already dialing, "Hey, can you come over and watch LoLa for a while, I'm taking Siren for a bike ride."

With in five minutes Tomo was at the door to get LoLa with a BIG smile on his face! "Here to spoil the puppy with treats and play time!" LoLa went bounding over to him as Shannon handed him her leash, the treats, her blanket, and bone.

Shannon grabbed my hand, his jacket, pointed to mine, and out the door we went. Down the hall to Jared's room! Shannon knocked on the door, Jared answered, "Jared let me grab that extra bike helmet I left with you, I'm taking her for a ride on the bike."

Jared leaned over and grabbed the helmet by the door and gave it to me. He looked at me with those blue eyes and smiled, "Hand on tight babe!" I blushed and we were headed to the elevator hand in hand. 

In the elevator we both put on our jackets and sunglasses.  Shannon took me a different way than out through the lobby. We went out back of the hotel where the buses were hiding, there sat his bike. All black of course, I put my helmet on as Shannon turned around to check my helmet I pulled away... He looked at me funny, "this isn't my first time on a bike hot stuff, it IS however, the first time I'll be riding bitch!" I giggled, "after you!"

Shannon put his helmet on with a smile on his face, and got on his bike. I got on the back and wrapped my arms around his waist. And we were off... I had no idea where we were going but I held on and just hoped he would understand.

We pulled the road into this botanical garden a little way outside of the District. He parked the bike and went walking through the different flower gardens. He had a ball cap in his jacket that he put on and we walked hand in hand. It felt so strange... I had never really had someone show any type of affection in public. We stopped in one of the covered areas by the ponds.

"I wish I had brought my camera!" I smiled as I looked around. I felt him come up behind me, wrap his left arm around me, lock his fingers in mine, pull up my hand with his, touch my face and kiss me! I hear the snap of the camera on his phone and pull back... "Did you just... " He turned his phone back around and showed me the photo. You could actually see our hands up by my face as he touched my jaw line and was kissing me! He smiled cause neither of us had our sunglasses on and you could see our eyes were closed. He looked like he was enjoying himself with that kiss.

"I like that one!" He smiled and kissed me again biting my bottom lip, I heard the snap of his phone again and as i pulled away laughing, I smacked him! He looked at his phone with a big smile on his face! "I'm sending that one to Jared just to fucking torture him!" When he showed it to me I almost died! He snapped it just right to where you could see him biting my lip with his index finger lifting my head, and of course once again he looked like he was enjoying himself! Even with his eyes CLOSED he was able to pull off a 'I'm going to fuck you' look. "Unlike most men, I actually listened to you earlier... I'm going to show you a different side to this relationship coin!"