In a Haze...

I see Shannon drop his clothes on he floor and he crawls up on the bed and back in between my legs as he kisses me. I feel him close to me, the only fabric between us is my underwear. He slides his hand down between my legs and I gasp and arch up to him. He feels me shiver and he stops... Shannon breaks our kiss and grabs the blanket at the foot of the bed. It's adorable as he literally looks back down at me as he slides up with the blanket around him and slides it around the both of us and slides back down on top of me. I felt like I was in a love scene in a movie almost! I feel his kiss become gentle and firm, hungry yet cautious... His fingers wrap around my shoulder and he slides down and drags my unerwear down and off my feet as I move to help him as I feel him unhook my bra and slide it down my arm. 

We are still kissing and moving as I toss my bra to the floor and feel him slide his free hand back between my legs and he growls into our kiss when he feels how wet I am. He stops kissing my lips as he slides two fingers inside of me as he licks my neck and then bites down and growls. I moan in his ear and feel him bend his fingers up inside me. I gasped and rolled my eyes back and closed them, "Shannon... Please..." I managed to whisper.

Suddnely I felt him pull his hand from me and release my neck from his teeth. I looked him in the eyes and pulled his face to me by the back of his neck and kissed him hard as I felt him slam into me! I gasped into his kiss and he didn't move, "FUCK..." I felt him mutter on my lips. I arched up to his body. I felt him grip tighter on my left shoulder with his massive hands. He slid his right arm under me and moved out and then back in just ever so slowly before he stopped kissing me and got close to my ear, "You must never have had a real man inside of you!" He sounded so sexy with an ache in his raspy voice... "You feel so good... " He pushed himself up on his arms and slowly started to move in and out. I reached up and put my hands on his chest as he started to thrust a bit faster and deeper. I didn't think he could go any deeper until I felt him fill me even more! 

Suddenly his lips were on mine and I met every move he made... every thrust I arched up into him! I was in heaven! I had never been with someone who actually could hit my gspot with out even trying! I felt it come over me before I knew what was happeneing... I arched up my back and felt myself cum all over him and his pace quicken... He growled and grabbed my left breast as he bit down on my neck. He got faster and rougher... I couln't breathe with my arms wrapped around his neck and him pounding into me. "OH! SH... " I couldn't even say his name! I came again as I lost my breath yet again.... 

"You okay?" I hear him whisper in my ear. I moan and he slams harder and I feel him swell up and I know he is close... He pushes up on his arms again and slams fast and hard... I push him up and off of me. He looks at me like I kicked him in the nuts and I flip around and back up to him doggy style...  "Holy Shit... You are in trouble now..." I hear him growl as he rubs the head of his dick up and down my pussy and then slams it in. I lean up and backwards so that he has to lean back on his knees. He is shocked and loves it as I feel him slam harder and grabs my right tit and steadys himself on his left arm. 

I flash back to the concert and him staring at me over the drums through my camera lens and remember the beats he was pounding out with the music and just let go and went with our own rythem we were making. It was almost like I could hear a club song in the back of my head and I felt him push me back down and on all fours as he slammed into me harder than before. I feel him grab the back of my head and my hair and pound as hard as I can take... I'm panting  and so is he. I feel it yet again build up and come out of no where... STRONG! I cum hard and I feel him swell... "Fu...Oh... YES!" I hear HIM cry out as I feel him cum deeper than I thought I could ever feel! He doesn't stop until we both slow down and have ridden out the explosion between us. 

I colapse on the bed and feel him pull out of me, panting. "Holy Shit woman!" I hear him mutter. I feel him colapse on the bed and I giggle and look at him. He looks at me and smiles... "What?" he chuckled. It was like we had made love a million times! He crawled up next to me and stole his pillow back from me. So I grabbed the other one as he pulled the blanket back up over us and pulled me into his arms. Both of us were still trying to catch our breath when I hear him speak... Soft and low,  "Yeah, that was NOT  what I expected from tracking down a 30 - something girl behind a camera in a hoodie in the middle of Washington D.C. at dawn!"

"Disappointed?" I pulled away looking at him...  "I know I'm not some tooth pick model..." I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. The next thing I knew I was on my back and he was on top of me again! I felt him slam into me again just as hard as he was before. I gasped and moaned into him and came so hard I almost pushed him out of me!

He grunted and growled in my ear, "Not disappointed at ALL! I want to make you cum for me again... I want you to let every thing go and let me show you how I see you." And with that he slammed me and rubbed my clit until I squirt so hard I pushed him out of me. When he slammed back into me I felt him explode again. I wasn't going anywhere... "Just in case you haven't noticed," he bent down and bit my neck as he slid out of me and pulled me to him... "You are mine... No one gets you... Just me... You are a girlfriend, NOT a groupie!"