Watching....

SIREN's P.O.V.

Jared looked like he had just fucked everything up between him and his brother... He begged me not to say anything.... Standing there in front of me was the man I had always dreamed of... But I was falling in love with his brother... I couldn't deny it anymore...  Shannon was winning my heart... I just stood there and cried. I felt so lost.... Jared came over to me and hugged me... I tried to push him away and grabbed my hoodie to go outside and smoke. Jared grabbed my arm just as Shannon came into the room! He saw Jared's hand on my arm and me crying and shoved Jared away from me!

"What the fuck did you say to her? What the fuck did you DO Jared?" Shanon pulled me into him grabbing my face into his hands looking at me, "Are you okay?" He looked me in the eyes and leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I pulled away, I felt dirty! 

"It wasn't like that babe..." I lied to Shannon for the first time... I felt miserable! "I found something I didnt know Nikki had packed for me and Jared was trying to be there for me... He told me you to had gotten into it and he wanted to appologize to me personally for causeing so much strife between us." I looked Jared in the eyes as Tomo, who had come flying down the hall when he heard Shannon yelling, let go of Jared's shoulder... He looked at me and straightened his shirt out... His hair was laying on his shoulders all messed up and all I could think about was that he had actually kissed me! WHAT WAS HE THINKING! I looked back at Shannon and look into his eyes... the tears are still flowing... "I found the couple of photos I had of Joshua and me... She packed my album and the stuff of his I take with me when I travel. I know it's stupid but It made me cry and was trying to be there for me. I was actually headed out to smoke. I'll be back okay.... I'll meet you over in his room so I can cook dinner."

"Why don't you just come in and drink some wine and tell me and I will help you!" Tomo suggested... "Vickie told me what you got and I think I got your idea... Vegan Alfredo with Spinach noodles?"

I smiled... "Yup! It's simple but with soy and almond milk and the fresh viggie noodles she should have been able to find... I figured it would work beautifully wih seared mushrooms in organic Spanish olive oil!" 

"Where do you get these ideas?" Jared looked at me... "You're not Vegan!"

"Doesn't mean I can't adapt when I'm cooking for someone else! You should taste my stuff with meat! But I use fresh meat from a friend's old school style dairy and homestead. They live completely off grid and provide for themselves. I'm in a co-op with them. I also get fresh hand milked milk that is pasturized by the family, even fresh butter.. all comepletely organic for over 4 generations!... My trade off is, I bring the dogs over to play with the kids, help them with a few things around the farm..." I smiled, "I take care of the horses and the kids, the pet animals. They keep all the providing animals and things away from the home area. That is work... Their home is family. I agree with their methods so I support their efforts. I make killer food with what we harvest off their land. I do however have to have a burger and fries every now and then.... " I laughed.

"There are so many sides to you!" Shannon smiled as he bit my neck...

Tomo headed back down to Jared's room. Jared collected himself and pulled his hair back into that crazy ass bun thing he does and straightened out his shirt. I could feel Shannon's arms wrapping around me as he kissed my neck. I almost wanted Jared to watch to know I belonged to Shannon. I opened my eyes and Jared was actually staring at us! He looked worried and jealous as shit! I watched him start to smile and get that perfect Joker grin on his face with those fucking sexy ass blue eyes and just tapped his watch with his long lean fingers as he turned and walked down the hall. I knew I would never be able to be alone with him again.

My thoughts got lost as Shannon kissed me and I wanted to fuck him and forget everything that had just happened... I couldn't think about Jared like that... I was falling in love with Shannon, fast! And I was terrified. Jared was probably playing me anyway. He was the one who had just as bad of a reputation and the man that was pulling my clothes off right now! I can't believe I finally admitted it... I was his girlfriend.... out loud... now, yet again, he was showing me that he meant it. 

I felt him rubbing my clit with his massive hands down my pants as I had his dick in my hand, I heard him moaning as we were kissing and the next thing I knew he had me pushed up on the kitchen counter in our room with the door wide open and slamming into me.. I was glad Jared and Tomo had left... I have an idea that he would have fucked me with them standing there at this point! I had no idea what had come over him... but I'd never cum so hard as I did when he slammed into me that last time before he came deeper than he ever had! I knew everything was about to change... The look in his eyes was animalistic when we finished....

"Don't think you are done yet Mr. Leto! Cause after dinner, I fully intend to have drank just a bit too much and let you have what ever way you want with me!" I kissed him as pulled me off the counter. I got dressed and we went outside to smoke. 

"Baby doll you have NO IDEA what I have instore for you! But tonight, we will sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow. Cause what I have planned will take ALL NIGHT LONG! " He growled, kissed me and we went back to Jared's to join the other party of the evening!