Hang On...

SHANNON'S P.O.V.

I see Siren look over at me, Jared, and Jeanette. Tears streaming down her face. It was as if she was saying good-bye. Sondra raises the gun and pulls the trigger! BANG!!!!

Before any of us can scream we hear the gun fire and a second and third shot ring out... BANG!!!! I see my father in law to be standing over his daughters with a literal smoking gun in his hands. Sondra lay on the ground in a growing puddle of blood and Siren is on the ground. As I look closer I realize Jeanette has already gotten to Siren. I run over with Jared to grab the girls. When we get to them we start to hear Siren screaming. That is when I see the blood and it isn't Siren that is bleeding!

"JEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear Siren scream. "NO! NO! NO!" Siren pulls Jean into her arms. "You dumb woman! What did you do?" Siren was cradling Jean's face in her hands. "Why did you do that? Why would you jump infront of me? She wouldn't..." Siren was sobbing as she held her sister in her arms. The bleeding was bad. Siren was trying to keep her to hang on. "Help is coming.... You're going to be okay Jeanie..."

I could hear Siren's father on the phone with the police. "My daughter's been shot and I've wounded the shooter. I'm out at the family cemetary on my farm,"

Jared was trying to get pressure on the bloody wound that was on his fiancée's chest. "Don't you leave us Jeanette. We are getting married in a few weeks baby...." Jared was shaking.

Jeanette opened her eyes and looked at her sister. "Tell my little Unicorn I love her. And I'll hold our son and tell him his momma loves him."

"No.... You're gonna tell her yourself.... And Joshua doesn't want to see you yet." Siren was pleading with Jeanette. "Hang on for me sis. You can do that for me right?"

"Siren, Jared, the ambulances are here." I try to pull Siren and Jared away so the EMT's can try and save Jeanette. In the commotion I don't think Siren knew that someone else had been hit.

I see Siren's dad huddled over on a stretcher. I see the EMT's taking David to the ambulance as they strap him down on the way. This doesn't look good at all.

Jeanette was on a back board in no time and they were doing everything they could to get the bleeding to stop. Sondra was on a different path apparently. I look over to see the EMT working over her stop what he was doing and look at his watch to note the time as he covered Sondra's face and torso with his jacket.

My brother and my fiancée  are covered in my former lover's blood. I knew how that felt. I could never tell them that I had been covered in her blood for a different reason. I was with her the night she lost her child. I was there when she questioned if the child was mine, or my brother's. I could see the look on my bride to be and saw that she was beyond broken at this moment. All I could do was pull her into my arms and reach out for my brother and hold them both as close as I could.

WRITER'S NOTE: I HOPE YOU ARE ENOYING THE STORY.  I AM SORRY I WAS AWAY FOR SO LONG AND I HOPE THAT I CAN CONTINUE TO WRITE FOR YOUR READING PLEASSURES. I HAVE A FEW IDEAS FOR A AFEW OTHER STORIES AND WILL BE TRYING TO PUT THEM OUT SOON. ANY REQUESTS OR STORY LINE IDEAS YOU WOULD LIKE TO  READ ABOUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW! *QoS*