Reality

SIREN's POV.

I was bawling my eyes out.... Things started adding up, and then some things didn't... "Jean, Jackson is with Nicole. Michael will be born in like 2 months. How dense do you think I am right now? And what the fuck is going on, what do you all mean my dreams are coming true?"

Jeanette looked like a dear in caught in the headlights. She put her head down and sighed a heavy sigh, "Okay, I lied... Truth is sis, I know when you turn 35 in 2018 you get access to your inheritance money from your mother's parents. Since your father died in jail you have been a completely different person. Then you add in Joshua's death... Nicole's drug addiction and recovery, just..." Jean was now in tears...

"What Jeanette is trying to say is," Shannon stepped closer to me cautiously. He looked back at Jared and Tomo. Vickie and Brady were on either side of me and Jean... "Everything you have been through in the last few years, the horrible childhood with an abusive father, making sure your mom and your step father had everything you could give to them with the access and funds you were given, you apparently haven't been doing much for yourself."

Jared smiled and stepped closer... "Sweets, Shannon, Tomo, Vickie and I have been doing a lot of digging about you the last month or so. We, well, Shannon spotted you taking a photo of the Lincoln Memorial early that morning the day you were struck by the car. We had actually decided to follow you to try and meet you. You just didn't make it to the coffee shop we had heard you talking about as we over heard you on the phone."

I couldn't believe this.... "You have got to be kidding me."

"We had just caught up to you when we heard you say you were going to get coffee." Shannon smiled, "So we said we would wait till the next cycle on the cross-walk. After you had crossed, that is when the accident happened."

"Neither of us thought, we both just jumped in and got to you. We were already pretty much the only people out besides the early morning joggers and riders so it wasn't hard to hide who we were. And at that point neither of us cared; we just knew we had to get to you."

"Okay.... So you two were the ones who saved me? Did you have gray hoodies on and sunglasses?" I was getting ready to loose my mind.

"She remembered!" Jared beamed! "Sweets, may I ask what else you remember?"

"You called me sweets, it was only you that called me that. And Shannon," I looked over at the man that had made my coma feel like I was in Heaven... "Did you wreck your bike?"

"On the way to get to the hospital because they said you weren't doing well. You crashed more than once, and I was the one breathing for you while Jared made sure you still had a pulse till the ambulance got to us." Shannon came over and put his arm around my shoulder. "Come with me for a minute, please."

I looked at Shannon as he motioned for me to head towards the stage. His eyes poured into my soul with something I didn't know how to explain. Like he almost knew what I had seen and heard and been through while I was (apparently) in a coma.

"Siren, we ended up getting to know Jeanette, and if she thinks that bull crap was going to fly about her not coming on the tour with you was going to fly she had another thing coming..." Shannon shot her a glare as we started walking. "I know Jared nor I would never had let that happen in a million years."

"I just want my sister to be happy, and after everything that happened and what we talked about when she was in the hospital..." Jeanette was walking beside Jared. She started to tear up and Jared put his arm around her as they walked. Tomo, Vickie, and Brady followed. "I just wanted to make sure I didn't screw anything else up for her."

I stopped dead in my tracks; swung around and looked at my sister face to face... "Jeanie, the last thing I remembered from that 'coma dream' was you stepped in front of a bullet for me." Tears now streamed down my face... "I'm not going anywhere with out you. We lost our son, I'm not loosing my sister in this. Just cause we didn't make it doesn't mean we can't find love again. Please, if this is real, and I'm not dreaming again, I can't do this with out you. I need you Jeanie. And if what you all talked about affected what I was seeing and all the similarities with some of the things I have already heard since I woke up..."

Shannon put his hand on my right shoulder and turned me to face him. "What do you mean? What did you hear?"

Jared looked just as puzzled...

"You sang Stay playing a guitar didn't you Jared? And Shannon, you called me Baby Doll. Jean you said you were going to fly back from Detroit but your flight got delayed. I dreamed of chaos, mayhem, love, Allan trying to kill me, Jared beating him up, Shannon wrecking his bike, and....." I just stopped... Jared, Shannon, Tomo, Vickie, they all just stared at me. "Shannon has a DJ gig coming up in New York. Jared, did you move tour dates?"

"I booked the gig yesterday how did she know that? I hadn't even told Robin or Emma?" Shannon looked like he had seen a ghost.

"We never told her about you guys moving the tour around, she had no clue she was going to be here or that you guys were even in town! I kept her off grid for that reason!" Jeanette looked like she was going to faint.

"So just what else did you see and hear?" Jared looked caught.

"You said love..." Shannon pulled down his sunglasses. "You hit a lot of stuff right on the head... What else Siren?"

This was it, all or nothing... Shannon was standing 2 feet from me and holding my right hand in his left just staring at me. "I've been waiting 20 years to hear half of what I was dreaming of when I was out. I'm only hoping I'm not wrong." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I put my left hand on Shannon's face and took a deep breath as I opened my eyes he was six inches from my face... I looked him in those golden brown eyes and softly spoke... "A diamond ring with sapphires and amethyst on either side ring a bell? Or how about one made from guitar strings? A rose tattoo with drum sticks behind it."

Shannon's jaw dropped. "You... uh oh....Jared, we might be caught."

I turned and faced Jared... "Irish wedding band with a black onyx in it you flew to Ireland to get it." His face was priceless... They both looked like the old school cartoon face with their jaws on the floor. Shannon had pulled me into his arms from behind me. I took a breath and started again slowly... "Sex, jealousy, you two fighting over me and Jeanette... wedding plans, cheating, booze, and... Connie." The looks on everyone's faces, I was sure that some of the key points.