Failed and Betrayed

JARED's P.O.V.

I had completely fucked everything up! My brother would never forgive me! My fiancee was gone... I failed her, she deserved to be treated like a queen, and I didn't do it. I always treated Jeanette with love and affection, but I couldn't give her my whole heart, and I knew she couldn't give me hers until she let go of Jackson. I had to let go of Siren. She was with SHANNON... That is Shannon's baby... Not mine... I didn't think it would hurt this bad.

I sat back and started to drift off to sleep on the couch. My left eye hurt like hell from the one punch that bastard managed to land on me.... But at least he wouldn't hurt her anymore!  I heard a noise and I jumped up ready to swing! Siren was standing in front of me, tears running down her face...

"Come here sweets...." I slid over so she could sit next to me. She curled up in my arms and just cried for a good ten minutes. I just held her. My heart ached, I wanted to make this better for her. To take away her pain... I just held her. My best friend...my brother's soon to be wife.... 

Siren finally calmed down and stopped crying. I felt her slowly lift her head and look at me... "Why couldn't he just cancel and be here with me? What was so important? Jared aren't I important enough to him?"

I just stared at her... Her eyes filled with tears and pain... The next moment her lips were on mine! Siren kissed me! I didn't know what happened in her head but I couldn't fight her! I kissed her back as I grasped her face in my hands.  I kissed her the way I did in our room in Detroit before Shannon cornered her in the elevator, and the day she left the hospital in the bus. I wanted her, I didn't care anymore that she was carrying my brother's daughter. She ran her fingers up  under my hair digging her nails into my scalp.... I wanted her to be mine. 

I pulled away from her breaking our kiss and looked her in the eyes... I wanted to kick myself in the balls for what I was about to say... "What are we doing? This is just  a reaction to what happened...."

She looked at me, "Jared, I have thought about the 'what if' between us... more than I should.... When you came to me in Portland on the bus...."

I didn't let her finish, I put my finger over her lips...."Just answer me one question..." I took a deep breath, I was nervous.... ME! I was nervous! "If it had been me? If it had been me to ask you Siren... If it was this ring and not his...." I knew when I looked into her eyes...Her answer would have been yes... I kissed her and pulled her into my body. I was afraid I was going to hurt her and the baby, but I was going to make love to her if she would let me.  "I want you Siren" I whispered between kisses. I kissed down her neck and lightly bit her neck right below her right ear.... "Make love to me... Please...I wanna show you paradise!" I had never even notcied she was in her long silk night gown (I was sure she had gotten and ended up wearing the night we recorded Stay on my laptop. And that same stupid robe she always wore that covered her sexy curves, that had just gotten sexier as she carried that beautiful baby that should be mine!

I felt her nibble on my neck as she pulled the back of my hair and climbed on my lap. "I'm yours..." I hear her whisper in my ear as she licked my ear and pulled my hair and moved her hips down on me. Oh my god I was hard as shit! There was NO WAY she didn't feel me under her. I felt her pull at my shirt as we were kissing again. She broke our kiss only for a split second to look me in the eyes.... "Please Jared.... I can't take not knowing what we could have been... I want you, please Jared...."

I was done! I slide my hands up her thighs as she was stratled on my lap as she kissed me deeper this time! She ran her hands and her nails over my chest  as she slid my flannel shirt off over my shoulders. I felt her trace the tattoo on my collar bone with her tongue and I dug my hands into her thick lucious hips! WHEN DID SHE STOP WEARING UNDERWEAR!??!?!?!?!?!?! I didn't care I slide my hand between her legs and slid two fingers into her pussy as she kissed my neck. I heard her gasp and throw her head back as she arched into my body. My thumb fount her clit and I saw her come alive as she ground down on my hand playing with her sweet pussy.

She looked at me with almost animalistic passion in her eyes just before I pull my free hand out from under her and un tied her robe and opened it up so I could slide my hand around her ass as she rode my hand and kissed me as she exploded on my fingers! I broke our kiss and looked at her as we try and catch our breath.... 

"I want you, but not here... I want to make love to you... NOT just fuck you!" I grabbed her and slid her off my lap and pulled her into the bed room. She sat up on the bed and I leaned over her slightly as I slid my body between her legs and kissed her. She pulled at my pants until she managed to free my dick.... The next thing I knew she was was stroking me as we kissed. I wanted her so bad I was afraid she would make me cum before I could even get inside her. Her touch was so seductive! She broke our kiss and the next sensation I felt was her lips on my dick and her tongue around the tip.... "Holy Shit! Where the FUCK did you learn how to do that?" I arched back as she was obviously having fun making ME squirm! "Holy Fuck! NO!.... You don't get to make me cum this quick.... Not before I've made you scream MY name!"

I've never seen the look in ANYONE's eyes that I saw in Siren's eyes at that second! She took as much of my throbbing dick as she could before she pulled it all the way out of her mouth with a smile on her face... "Then what you going to do about it?"

"DAMN WOMAN! Where the FUCK have you been all my life!" I kissed her and slid her up on the bed to try and make it easier for her and so I wouldn't hurt the baby.... I am not small by ANY means, and I knew if I went to hard and fast with her I could hurt both of them. She slid up just enough and I slowly slid my aching dick into her warm wet pussy. "OH! Shit!" I moaned as she caught her breath and arched back as I slid in to her as far as I could.

I slid back out and heard her moan, "Oh fuck!"

"You okay?" I managed to look at her in the eyes... She smiled and moaned again as her eyes rolled back in her head. I start to slide in and out nice and slow.... I let her arch and move her hips up to me as she lays back and moves with me. "I want you to cum for me Siren.... I want you to cum and look me in the eyes..." My fingers found her clit and I felt her start to tighten up... I see her breathing start to get faster.... So I move a bit more..... Then I just stop! "Not yet... You can't cum yet!" I saw her almost plead with me in her eyes.... "No... move back up.... I want to look into your eyes when you explode...." 

"Fuck Jared!" She almost growls at me as she moves back and I slide back into her deeper this time!  "FUCK! Don't stop! Please!" 

I kiss her and we move together and I feel her get tighter than ever! I break our kiss and whisper in her ear... "I want you to cum for me... Say my name baby.... Please.... I love the way it sounds coming from your lips as you moan in pleasure...."

I feel her tighten down on my dick and I feel her explode! "FUCK JARED! I'M CUMMING! FUCK!" I can't hold back and I growl as I cum with her.  I colapse with her in my arms and as we try and catch our breath I hear her whisper the words I had wanted to hear for so long.... "I think I am falling in love with you Jared." I kissed her and held her.

"Now we just have to figure out what and how to tell Shannon..." I had no idea what we were going to do now.... I just knew I was happy, Siren was in my arms. I would never let anyone hurt her again.... including my brother! He wasn't getting a third chance to destroy her. I would make sure of that... "What ever happens next, we will face it together... I promise.... Siren, I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry I didn't say something before he did. But I'm not letting him hurt you again. You won't cry anymore tears of pain if I have anything to do with it...." I kissed her and layed my hands on the baby that should be mine.... "No one will ever hurt either one of you ever again.... I swear!"