Coffee or Tea?

Sitting there with them I felt like there was no one else in the place... It wasn't a big cafe but it was starting to get busy. Jared looked over at me and then at Shannon. He put his hair up and pulled a baseball cap from inside his hoodie and pulled down his sleeves. Shannon flipped his sunglasses down and threw up his hood. 

"So this is starting to get a little bit crowded and from what you showed me of the one you snapped of us on the bikes, I'm very much interested to get to chat with you as I know when my brother sees your work I'm guessing he may feel the same." Shannon started off. "I think if you would like to continue our little conversation you should meet up with us later so we can chat before the show tonight."

"And as long as you leave your revolver at home, we don't care if you bring the dog...." Jared smiled..."Women with guns are sexy but not if they are pointed at you!" He chuckled and slide his sun glasses on and folded his arms.

"For some reason I think I would be safe... " I look around and flipped my sunglasses down so I fit in. "I'm a fan, not a groupie..." I blushed and thought to myself... I'm REALLY not that lucky!

"So what shall we order to drink on the way out and if you want you can just go chill with us if you don't have anything to do." Jared looked over at me, "So do you like coffee or tea?"

I giggled..."Hot Chocolate!"

Jared smiled and got up laughing to himself and shaking his head I heard him mutter..."Hot chocolate..."

Shannon pulled his glasses down with one finger and just looked at me over the tops of them with those eyes... Those fuck you  eyes...I felt like he was going to love torturing the SHIT out of me for the whole 'easy lay' comment. And I wsa right... "So...you think I'm sexy behind a drum kit huh..." He raised his eye brow and I heard him growl under his breath as he leaned in to me. I didn't know what to do... before I knew it he was 2 inches from my face..."And 20- something groupies aren't always what are fun... It's the ones who think they are immune. It's when something from reality stops you in your tracks and you have to track it down... it could be a 30 something Reality...You just never know till you look!"

I all of a sudden felt my face turn beat red and almost lost my breath.

Jared came up and we heard him clear his throat, "Hot chocolate for Siren, Coffee for Shannon, Tea for me... Shall we go?"

Shannon winked at me, pushed his sun glasses up, stood up, grabbed his coffee from Jared, and smiled, "Let's hit the road. Do you need to grab anything before you come backstage for the show tonight?"

I caught my breath and didn't think I was able to move. Thankfully I don't think they saw my eyes through my sunglasses. But I'm sure Shannon did. He smelled so good... I was hoping that my jaw wasn't actually on the floor. Shannon Leto... I can't believe he was TOYING with me... I finally snapped back to reality and stood up, "Maybe a dry hoodie... but thankfully I have a spare in my car. But otherwise... I'm just like what you see... Simple me. Just have to call my roommate to make sure my dogs are fed."

Jared handed me my hot chocolate as I nodded as a thank you and grabbed my stuff. He stopped me and lifted my face to look me in the eyes, "No one has the right to tell you aren't as important as someone else because of your not from the same cookie cutter they expect everyone to fit in to. They break the mold for special cases."

I smiled and followed them out of the coffee shop. Under my hood and sun glasses I was blushing and almost fighting back tears. I couldn't believe this was happening. This was a dream... Maybe not... Maybe this could be a real chance... who said that lighting couldn't strike. Maybe this could be my break. Little did I know what was coming!