Softer Side Pt. 2

SHANNON's P.O.V.

I had gotten us a suite at Excalibur... I remembered Siren was into Dragons, so the scarf was just the beginning... When we got into the room I finally slipped the blindfold knot out of it's grip as I whispered to her, "Keep your eyes closed."

"Okay..." She smiled as I slid the blindfold off completely

"Open your eyes..." I whispered as I kissed her neck softly.

The room was filled with candles, orchids, lilacs, and roses. I had a fondu pot with her favorite chocolate warming and a plate full of strawberries, fresh cut pineapple, organic brownie pieces that were cut into little bite size pieces... And of course pretzel rods... One of her favorite things I had found out since she got pregnant. (Jeanette had given me a few ideas when I called her.)

"Shannon!" I heard her gasp! I slid my arms around her and kissed her neck. "It's beautiful! It's like we stepped back in time! How did you do all this in what? A couple of hours?" She spun around in my arms so she was face to face with me.... "You remembered all of this? From the night we stayed up talking after we left D.C."

"I remember everything when it comes to you!" I kissed her...She kissed me back like it was the first time we made love. I couldn't take how bad I wanted her! I moved her towards the bed, but I stopped and steadied myself against the wall with my arms as we kissed... I didn't put any weight on her and let her set the pace... I had no problems if she wanted to stop... fuck... I wouldn't blame her if she didn't let me touch her till the baby was born! I could feel things getting carried away, she was running her hands through my hair, her nails had gotten longer and she had glued some stupid nails on them... All I knew is I could feel her digging into my scalmp and dragging them down my neck lighter as to not leave a mark. She knew how the light touch turned me on just as much as when she and I were full on rough. She pulled back from me and leaned against the wall... I looked at her and touched the left side of her face as we both caught our breath... "Are you okay? I don't want you to get light headed..."

She chuckled... "You're going to handle me with kid gloves worse than Jared did! At least Jeanette knew I could handle things. If I can't, I'll tell you!" She pulled my face down to hers... She kissed me again and held my hand to her face... She pulled back again and looked at me. Her eyes were on fire! "I'll tell you if it's too much Shannon... I promise... This was the other reason I waited to tell you..." She looked me in the eyes... "The doctors that did the sonogram said if we were EASY with things... " Yet again, I didn't let her finish... My lips crashed into hers... She pulled back and grabbed my hand... "Shannon, we have all night, and as bad as we both want it," she had pulled us over to the couch, shoved me back down, "You are going to have to go at my speed so we don't risk anything.. So you stay here for a few minutes and make some decaf coffee, I haven't had coffee in weeks and it's KILLING me... Please!" She had stradled my lap and kissed me.. It was like she was trying to drag out seducing me into her little web torture... She was up to something... And I think I liked it!

"If you don't... get up now....." I tried to tell her between kisses.... "You aren't getting.... away... or.... coffee......" With that she broke our kiss and tried to pull away.... I smiled and pulled her back down to me... "Just one more kiss...." I saw her smile and she grabbed my face as she kissed me deep and hot...

I was done! It was like she took control. She pushed me back on the couch as we kissed with a force!  "I said STAY! You make coffee, I will be back!"  I growled and she laughed.... "You just wait!" She went into the bathroom that was also covered in candles and flower petals. I put an orchid in by the big stone massive hot tub which was over flowing in aroma therapy bubbles.... "Shannon!"

"So why don't you just enjoy that while I bring you coffee and a sample of the deserts..." I smiled as I kissed the back of her neck, smacked her ass, and went to start the coffee.... I was yes, quite pleased with myself.... 

"How bout you forget the coffee and just join me in the hot tub?" She grabbed my hand out of no where... and pulled me back to her... I couldn't tell her no... she kissed me and we started to rip each others clothes off... when I pulled away...

"No... You were right... We have all night..." I touched her face lightly... Her eyes mealted me to the core. "The show isn't till tomorrow night... And you wanted coffee... I got a special decaf roast for you while I was out... I will go get you some while you start your bubble bath..." I kissed her neck and whispered... "I will join you in a few minutes." I kissed her neck and bit her lightly.... "I PROMISE!" I growled in her ear.

I could only imagine what she had planned... I knew what I had planned when I knew she would be able to take it! I was going to show her my kinky side at it's fullest! She thought the day I fucked her in Philly was bad... I was going to let her have it after I knew it wouldn't hurt the baby. 

I had gotten her coffee ready extra hot so when she wanted it, it would be nice and cool. I made it just the way she liked it. I went in to the bathroom and she was enjoying herself... Sitting back in the tub...bubbles all around... She had even stuck a flower in her hair, I set her coffee down on the nightstand next to the bed and stripped down before I slid in the tub with her.... 

"Well damn Shann... You miss me or something?" She pulled me to her and kissed me. She called me Shann like it was some dirty little pet name or something... I heard her growl in my ear.. I felt her wrap herself into my arms and into my body as we kissed... "Just be gentle.... Don't go too fast... We should be fine..." I heard her breathe in my ear as we kissed each other's neck, biting down, ever so slightly, before leaving a kiss in place of our teeth... I felt her push  me back in the tub and slide my dick right inside her as she gasped into my mouth and moaned all at the same second. There was nothing but heat between us. I felt her move slow and I just wanted to scream, she felt so good around my dick. She looked at me as she moved back and forth on me... I felt her kiss my neck when she leaned in to me... "I've missed you Shannon... More than you know." 

I wanted to slam into her and show her how bad I missed her, but I couldn't.... She had complete control in the subtlest way.... It was such a turn on... I was ready to explode when I felt her get ready to cum...."Cum with me again... like we used to...." She kissed me and i felt her explode which caused me to go over the edge.... "Shannon!" I hear her scream... I explode as she digs her nails into my lower back... We kiss and let everything just ride out between us... The pain, the hurt, the nights alone, the fear, everything... it all just melts away as we kiss.

She finally pulls away from me and just looks at me.... Her eyes are filled with tears... "I... forgot... how good it feels... to be in your arms... and make love to you!" She kissed me and I realized she had broken down just about every wall she had ever put up with me. And she had done the same to me. I felt complete with her in my arms.

"I'll never let you go again..." I held her face in my hands. I looked into her eyes... I realized I had tears running down my face... "I can't wait till you are my wife..." 

"Deffinately not what I expected from getting the shit scared out of me one morning in D.C." She laughed as she grabbed her coffee and just layed back in my arms as we cuddled in the tub with candles all around.