Plans...

SHANNON's P.O.V.

We get in to the room Jared's room is the across the hall this time. I take her in to our room. She get's LoLa set up and fed. I put our stuff down and grab my bag with my coffee in it. I go and start making a pot for us. It's still early in the afternoon, "Do you want to order dinner with Jared and you can go chill with LoLa in his room in a while? I have a couple of things I have to do while I'm here in Philly." I think I can trust my brother enough to hang out with my woman.  He knows I would kick his ass if he tried anything with her! 

"Sure..." She seemed distant... "He did say something about running vocals with me. And I know he likes LoLa, maybe I will see if he will make those 'famous' vegan pancakes!" she laughed.

"You may want to order room service! It might be safer!" I laughed too... The only thing I could think of right now was ripping her apart and making her scream. She had opened up so much and I knew she felt like she was falling apart in her mind. I wanted to help her forget. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. I took her straight into the blocked off bed room like thing in the room. I didn't care, I wanted to be alone with her. I pushed her up onto the bed as my lips crashed into hers as soon as we were out of any window's view (or LoLa's). "I want to make you forget everything.... except for me and us..... Don't fight it..... I feel it when you kiss me.... " we were making out and I had her pinned on the bed, I was stradled between her legs as she was on her back.  I was pissed when I heard a knock at the door...  "Ignore it...... It's probably my brother.....I would rather..... be here..... with you.." I go close to her ear... I licked her earlobe and whipsered..."Pounding my dick into you making you scream my name...." I slowly licked up her neck and kissed her as I bit her neck.... "Making you cum.... " The knock sounded again..... "FUCK! GIve up man!... I'm busy!" I kissed her again! She grabbed at my pants and dug into my back... I was going to be wearing a shirt tomorrow tonight for the show, there was no way to hide those! I was going to punish her for that!

The knock came for the third time... This time LoLa barked... She broke our kiss and pushed me up off her... "I give up.." she giggled... "I'm not going to be able to stop that before it becomes a problem, I'm going to take her down to the bus.... I will be right back.... " She kissed me and ground her hips against me before she got up and went to get LoLa.

I knelt there on the bed trying to catch my breath and buttoning my pants back up... "Fuck man!" I muttered.... I went to the door and flung it open, "What the fuck do you want Jared?" I looked up to see Emma, "Whoops! I'm sorry... I thought you were..."

"It's fine Shannon, I'm sorry. Actually I was wondering if Siren needed anything? And if I could spend some time with LoLa. Vickie and I were going shopping and wondered if she could come with us? We figured you two would want to be alone this afternoon, seems like I may have interupted already..." She blushed. 

"You're fine Emma, again, I thought it was Jared." I opened the door for her to come in. "Siren, Emma wants to take LoLa out shopping with her and Vickie."

"Sure! She loves going out to stores! You can even take her vest and city test her!" She handed Emma her leash and vest. "She doesn't pull but she will stick by you in a crowd cause of me. She will let you know if it's too much. That's kind of how we balance each other."

"Cool! Thank you!" Emma beamed and LoLa went bounding over to her to leash her up for her trip! 

"I'll be chilling out with Jared later while Shannon has a few things to do, so if you girls want to do get dinner? I would love to cook for you girls! I'll send Vickie a list of stuff and I'll give you guys the cash back for the ingrediants. And you'll have to pick a wine, get a couple of bottles. We can do a wine tasting to start."

"Girl, you speak our language! Might as well pitch in, we will make it another dinner party! I'm starting to like having you around even more!"

With that Emma left with LoLa, a bag of her treats (organic veggie of course), her vest, a stack of cash, and the list.

She turned around and looked me dead in the eyes. She pushed me up against the door with a thud and kissed me like I was her play toy! I growled into her lips and pulled her around and pinned her against the kitchen wall as I pulled her leg up around my waist. I was going to make her scream! I undid her pants and pushed them down as she yanked mine off as we ended up on the couch. she pinned me down and stradled me like she did in the chair. The next thing I knew my dick just slid right into her as she moved down onto my lap. She moaned in my ear as she moved back and forth. She slid my shirt aside and bit down on my shoulder as i moved in and out of her dripping pussy. I felt her getting ready to cum so I bit down on her shoulder as she still had her teeth dug into mine. I heard her wimper and felt her cum HARD... I couldn't hold back, she moaned my name in my ear and that was it! I let go and just exploded inside of her. 

I heard her giggle and look up at me.... She looked me in the eyes and kissed me as she tried to catch her breath.... "Well Shannon Leto... You just knocked something off my dirty bucket list.... We just fucked infront of a window..." She laughed and kissed me again.

"I am glad I could help with that little fantasy!" I chuckled and pulled her to me before she got up and got dressed. I pulled my pants back on and hooked my belt. "I might just be able to hold off making you cum again till after we get back to the bus tonight. Cause no one will be able to hear you scream out there! I'm going to show you just how kinky we can get!" I pulled her into me and kissed her deep. I almost had to fuck her again before I left....

BUT! I had to go call my mother about something.... I need to make some other plans. I was going to make Siren MINE for good! I just needed to ask her for something.... I had a few things up my sleeve, and by the time we got to L.A., she would have my ring on her hand. I just hope she will have me!... And Jared doesn't get in the way....