Dark Side...

JARED'S P.O.V.

"Good night brother!" Shannon winked at me and smiled as he closed the door. I knew she was into him and not me. I thought I had seen her flutter when I had stopped her this morning in the coffee shop. Shannon was right, there was something about her I couldn't explain. She called to me, just like I knew she did to him. I can't take this from my brother. I see how he looks at her. It's the same way I would be. He better not break her. I will make sure he sees me put her back together if he does! That was a promise I was going to keep.

I went back into my room and grabbed my phone, and started scrolling through the posts on my phone.  It was eating at me that she was in his room. Even Tomo and Vickie were telling her to go for Shannon. And yes, my brother deserves to be happy. But how can I convince her to sing... and to sing with me....love songs. She had something about her voice was a perfect power to add to a few ideas I had. But how could I sing about being with her if she is fucking my brother!? 

I looked at the clock.... 1 a.m. He probably has her begging him at this point... FUCK THIS! I put my phone on the charger and just lay there and try to go to sleep. I couldn't help but wonder what her darker side was going to unleash. I felt my dick start to swell wondering if she is as wild as I think she could be. I guess tonight Shannon would be the one to find out. I had a plan and I was going to find out JUST how kinky she can be. I shoved my dick down and rolled over and tried to forget. It was harder than I thought.

SIREN'S P.O.V.

Why couldn't Shannon Leto want me? It was obvious considering he was grinding against me biting my neck. I softly said his name in his ear, "Shannon..." I had my arms around the back of his neck as he had me pinned on the bed with him between my legs. I felt like some teenager in their parents' bed. 

He stopped kissing and biting my colar bone and tried to catch his breath. He looked down in my eyes with such worry in his... "Do you want me to stop?"  I notice his necklace haning down between us. It's the Orbis symbol. Hanging from his, is mine... I reach up and untangle them as I smile at him, "I never noticed you had that on!" His voice was so sexy. And he spoke to me like we had known each other for so long. I could sense there was sonmething more about him than just a drummer. He was deeper than that... I had to see what was behind his eyes. He was smiling at me, "Was that the only reason you said my name?" He snickered as he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him so softly. I could tell he wanted to fuck... I felt how hard he was under his shorts he was wearing. The heat steaming off his body around his tank top was just incredible. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes and whispered, "We don't have to do anything if..."

I didn't let him finish before I pulled him back to me. His lips crashed into mine and I wanted him just as bad as I could tell he wanted me. I pushed my hands up his chest under his tank top and slid my hands around his back as he moved against me. I dug my fingers and my nails into his back which apparently turned him on even more! I knew it was coming, he was unlocking something in me I had never told ANYONE about. I wanted him to take me like he owned me! I wanted him to take all that energy he has playing drums on stage and take it out on me! I pulled his shirt off and felt him grind against me again. I couldn't take it anymore! "Shannon... you win... I want you... Please...." I tried to get the words out as we kissed and moved... His hips grinding down harder on me. Even through my jeans I knew I was screwed... I had been with men before, but nothing like him! He was BIG and I knew I was in trouble. It had been a WHILE since I was with someone. I was afraid at the same time I coudln't want to feel him inside me. I grabbed at his shorts as he was pulling my hoodie open and pulled me up on top of him as he rolled over. I pinned him to the bed this time! I grabbed his hands off my hips and pushed them above his head... "My turn to make you want me as bad as you have tortured me!" I stradled him and leaned down next to his right ear and whispered really low, "Just remember one thing," I licked his ear and heard him growl and move up into my hips... "You can't break me as easy as you can someone half my size... So for that reason..." I put his hands in one of mine. He really wasn't fighting so I took advantage... with my free hand I lightly run my fingers down his chest and to his shorts and undid them as I traced my tongue on his jaw line up to his ear and kissed it... "I want what ever you got!"

That did it! His hands went up my back and pulled my shirt off and the next thing I was on my back as he was yanking my pants down.... I was in for it and I knew it!