Siren's Surprise...

JARED's P.O.V.

Siren and I were going to fix things with all of us TONIGHT! She and I loved each other still.... There was no denying that. But our hearts belonged to Jeanette and Shannon. But Siren and I had agreed, we were going to make this right. And this time Siren was going to be the one to sweep my brother off his feet!

"So brother, what have you and that beautiful woman have in store?" My brother was laughing as we both got in my jeep.

I laughed... "Shannon, don't worry about it. It's not anything bad! I'm treating my best friend to a early birthday dinner! I can't steal her away for the weekend I had planned for her birthday for more than one reason, so this is the next best thing!" 

Shannon looked at me with that typical older brother scoul... "Exactly what did you have planned little brother?"

I laughed yet again as we pulled in to Shannon's driveway, "I don't think you would want to know what I had planned for her as my girlfriend Shannon. So just be thankful that she and I had that talk earlier." My brother did NOT seem happy with my answer! "Shannon, please just relax and go get dressed! Meet me at my house in 45 minutes and just... LOOK NICE for your woman and STOP asking questions!"

With that, my brother got out of the car and stared at me, "What ever you have planned, you best remember that Jeanette is your woman and not Siren!"

"Shannon, SHUT UP and GO!" I yelled! I NEVER get to help make his dreams come true... And tonight, I was getting that chance! I was NOT going to let him fuck this up for Siren. She was the one with the plan, and I was going to ensure it was going to happen!

I pulled out of his drive way and headed to get the things that Siren had asked me to pick up for tonight. I knew that Shannon and Jeanette were BOTH going to be blown away before tonight was over. And if this is what my Siren wanted, I was going to make it happen for her! She was my best friend through all of this mess, and I was making her dream a reality. 

SIREN's P.O.V.

Tomo and Vickie finally arrived to pick me and Connie up. I opened the door and made sure that Jeanette and Constance weren't in the hallway. Tomo stood in the doorway of my apartment and just stared as Vickie's jaw dropped!

"How did you just have a baby a week ago?" She beamed! Tomo STILL couldn't say a word... So when my sister's door opened she shoved Tomo in my living room and just smiled... "Jeanette, you and Constance head over to pick up follow Shannon over to Jared's house. We will meet you there shortly! I called Shannon and asked him to hang out a few extra minutes so you all can pick him up. So why don't you two go grab him, and the four of us will meet you there!" Vickie was all smiles!

As soon as Vickie closed my door, Tomo finally was able to say something... "Okay... I thought you were going to kick him in New York.... But this!"

"Siren, it's perfect! Shannon won't know what hit him!" Vickie beamed.... "I brought the dress you asked us to bring for princess!" It was perfect! A cute little ivory and red dress for Connie. Vickie beamed as she scooped Connie up in her arms to change her diaper so we could leave.

"Can I change her? I know my hands aren't as smooth as your hands my beautiful wife, but I would like the practice for our own." Tomo had a tear in his eye.

"Awww Tomo!" Vickie kissed him softly... She lay Connie in his arms. "I don't think she'll mind consindering her daddy's hands are rough from playing music too! I don't think she'll mind if Siren doesn't."

"No... After all Tomo, you're her uncle as much as you are her God Father as well... Besides, with this get up on, you're even going to get to carry her to the truck! Cause I can't walk in these fucking heels!" I laughed. "And are you trying to drop a hint that something is cooking with you two?" I chuckled as I finished my make up.