Weakness Vs. Strength

SIREN's P.O.V.

Shannon had a piece of me that Jared would never have... But Jared was my weakness... He was dark, lustfull, sexual, raw, and addictive... I kissed him as I slid on top of him on the sofa. I couldn't hold back anymore. I'd wanted to be with him over and over again, and I just couldn't keep away. Maybe this was right? If felt right when he kissed me... As he was inside me, it felt so right!

"I want you the way you are..." I hear Jared whisper as our bodies are wrapped together... I feel his fingers drag down my back as I arch into him... "I love when you let go..." I feel him bite down right above my bra line as I was on the verge.... His thumb finds my clit as he is still clamped down with his teeth... Everything just floods and we both growl and let go completely colapse together. I have a nice big comfy sofa that we were able to comfortably snuggle up under the blanket together as we tried to catch our breath.  "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Jared wrapped me into his arms and kissed my cheek.

"I'm fine.... You didn't hurt me... You let me go at an easy pace..." I stopped and laughed... I felt my face turn red... "How is it I can talk about this shit with you!" I laughed.... 

Jared kissed me and held my hands above my head. I felt his fingers lace in my hands as he slid back on top of me... I see him look at the ring still on my hand... "Until you push me away, you belong to me...." I feel Jared slide right back inside of me and my eyes rolls back in my head. 

******************

The next morning I wake up in Jared's arms still on the sofa. Once again I slide away from him. I go in and shower... I leave a note for Jared and grab my phone and keys. I kiss him on the temple and left my appartment.

I pulled up into Shannon's driveway...Took a deep breath, walked up to the front door and knocked...

When Shannon opened the door his jaw almost hit the floor... "We need to talk Shannon... I can't keep avoiding it." I look him in the eyes and almost wept at the shock and pain in his eyes....

"Come on in..." He stepped aside, and allowed me to enter the house... "I never thought I would see you again with the way Jared talked, he was intent on...."

"Shut up Shannon... And just answer me one question..." I looked him dead in the eyes.... "Why...."

"Why what?" 

"Why is it I'm apparently good enough for Jared to fuck things up with Jeanette.. But not good enough for you to show up when I needed you?"

"I didn't think he would find you Sarah... I was trying to surprise you with doing Connie's nursery... I promise you I NEVER would have intentionally slept with Jeanette... We were both drunk because we had found about that Jared was taking you away.... I didn't know they had split up. This whole thing is a disaster! I care about Jeanette.... and honestly, that is why Jeanette asked Jared to give her some time... We care about each other but, I can't be with her.... I love you... And I have to focus on staying sober so I'm a good father... I want you back, but I also know..."

I kiss Shannon with out warning.... I feel him let go and pull me to him.... We kiss and he slides his hands over my stomach as Connie kicks him! He breaks our kiss and looks me dead in the eyes... He lays his hands on either side of my stomach and looks down and then back at me... "I never thought I would feel that again.... Sarah, I'm so sorry I hurt you... I understand if you stay with my brother... I fucked up and I know you both have feelings..." 

"Shannon, I came here to see if I still felt the same way about you that I did...." I stepped back from him. "I can't tell you that Jared and I haven't slept together... and that it hasn't meant something Shannon..."

He took my hand and looked at my right hand... "I know you have been together... I can't deny Jeanette and I weren't at one point. We tried to take the pain away... And it just didn't work Something just didn't feel right when we would wake up in each other's arms.... And..... I bet you felt the same way when you woke up next to Jared this morning..." Shannon pulled me into his body and cradled my face in his hands.... "Tell me I'm wrong... Tell me that when you made love to my brother last night, a part of you didn't wish it was me..."

Shannon won... I was done... He kissed me and I was lost! Jared may have been my weakness, but Shannon was my strength and my will to fight,. I kiss Shannon as he pins me against the wall... I can't breathe... I can't think....