Collapse

Siren's P.O.V.

We walked in to the apartment door to see everyone in the living room. Jared came over and pulled my daughter out of my arms and into his. Jean came over and pulled me close as she had tears running down her face.

"Nicole is dead." She blubbers into my shoulder.,

I shove my sister back away from me... "NO!" I scream.... "You're lying!" I yelled.

Constance came over and pulled Jean into her arms. My mother was bawling.  I looked around at Jared's face, my father was even here standing over my mother's left shoulder with tears streaming down his face. I couldn't breathe. All of a sudden I feel Shannon wrap his arms around me.

I shoved him away... I look over at my mother and pull out my phone. "I'm calling her. and if she doesn't answer I'm calling Mike." I was panicking at this point.

"Neither of them will answer Siren." My father pulled away from my mother and walked over to me. As he put both hands of his on my shoulders and looked into my eyes. "Siren, they found both Nicole and Mike dead in the hotel room this morning." My father stopped and wiped tears away that were streaming down his face. "They dropped off some things at Jared's house last night after the last dinner we all made here and they were found this morning by the house keepers."

I couldn't breathe... I felt myself slipping....It couldn't be true...

"Please tell me there wasn't anything in the hotel room." I looked at my father with pleading eyes.

My father took a deep breath and sighed. "They are waiting on the tox screens but it looks like there was a few needles and..." I collapsed on the floor at my father's words.

"She PROMISED!" I screamed! "She was CLEAN!" All I could do was curl up and cry as my father held me in his arms. Shannon could do nothing but just watch as I fell apart. Everyone just cried.