Taken away!

Yuki fell asleep on her desk. Someone suddenly placed a black cloth over her head and held her in an iron grip. She was awake at this point and started calling her parents for help.
Mr. and Mrs. Kushinada woke up to the sound and rushed to her room to check.
They saw a man dressed in black, wearing a gas mask grabbing their daughter.
"Yuki!" Mr. Kushinada shouted. "Leave my daughter alone!"
He started running towards the man to stop him, but to his surprise, he was caught in the middle of a tornado.
"Otto!" Mrs. Kushinada called, running towards her husband.
They were both thrown back by the tornado. When they finally recovered, their daughter and the intruder had escaped.
Mr. Kushinada tried to chase after the kidnapper, but it was too late. The kidnapper had already gotten a good head start. He drove around, but couldn't find any traces of her.
He ran back to the house and started calling the police. The cops soon arrived and started investigating.
"Don't worry," Mr. Kushinada tried to comfort his crying wife. "The police will find her."

Kyo kept calling Yuki's phone but no one picked up. It had eventually died since Yuki had forgotten to charge it the night before.
"Something's up," Kyo said to himself. He looked at the amulet that Yuki gave him.
He called the Kushinada landline instead.
Mrs. Kushinada picked up and answered it.
"Oh hi, auntie," Kyo said as soon as he heard her voice. "Is Yuki at home?"
"She's gone," Mrs. Kushinada said, much to his surprise. "She's gone. My baby is gone."
"What's wrong, auntie?" Kyo asked in concern. "What happened to Yuki?"
"A strange man took her," Mrs. Kushinada cried. "He took her away last night. She cried for us, but we were too late."
"Yuki!" Kyo exclaimed in grief. "Auntie, what did that punk look like?"
"He was wearing a mask," Mrs. Kushinada said. "He was tall, dressed in black and wearing a gas mask."
Kyo hung up and punched the wall in frustration. Without telling his parents, he took his bike out and started hunting around the cities of Tokyo to find her.
He went from place to place. He didn't find any trace of her in Roppongi so he went to Shibuya. No sign either. He even went to Tsukishima Monja Street to see if she was snacking on Monjayaki there. But no, she wasn't there.
He decided to go to Ueno Park and find her there. He rode rather absentmindedly and didn't realise when a car in front of him had braked suddenly.
Kyo was thrown forward by the impact and had hit a bus. It was a good thing that the bus wasn't moving. Or else, Kyo would've been badly hurt.
The passers-by rushed him to the hospital. The first thing the doctors did was call his parents. Saisyu had been training Shingo at the time and the student immediately informed Benimaru.

Kyo's parents, Shingo and Benimaru arrived at the hospital. Kyo wasn't really badly hurt, but he was still covered in bandages.
"Kyo, what happened to you?" Shizuka asked, sitting next to her son's bed. "How did this happen?"
"Yuki has been kidnapped," Kyo said. "I went out looking for her and accidentally hit a car. I must've flown and hit a bus because that's the last thing I remember."
Benimaru told Iori about it too and the Yagamis soon arrived to see him.
"What happened?" Iori asked, arriving with his sister. "Where's Kyo?"
Saisyu pointed at a ward and the Yagamis rushed in. He frowned when he saw his rival laying in bed, covered in bandages like a mummy.
"Kyo, what happened?" Iori asked, going towards him. "How did this happen?"
Kyo told him what Mrs. Kushinada had told him and explained how he had been searching around for Yuki. Iori couldn't help but chuckle a bit.
"Kyo, why didn't you tell us?" Iori asked. "We would've helped you!"
"That's right, Kyo-nii," Aiko said. "Niisan and I would've helped you."
"Even Benimaru would've come," Iori said. "Why didn't you tell anyone?"
"I was in shock," Kyo said, his eyes watering. "I panicked when Mrs. Kushinada told me about Yuki's disappearance!"
"Your girlfriend doesn't know how to keep herself safe," Iori said, frustrated. "Doesn't she know that she's the Sacrificial Maiden?"
"She's the Sacrificial Maiden?!" Aiko asked in shock. "Kyo-nii!"
"I know..." Kyo said, burying his face in his bandaged hands. "I should've been more careful."
"Wait, I'll text Dash," Iori said. "The more people who know about this, the better,"
He texted K' and asked his friends to help search. Iori asked Aiko to stay there with the Kusanagis and left with Benimaru and Shingo.
"I'll come too," Saisyu said. "Don't leave me out just because I'm old."
"Kusanagi-san, you better stay," Benimaru said. "Kyo might need you."
They left in their bikes and started searching around.

Yuki was knocked unconscious and left in a dark place. She soon woke up and found herself tied on a chair.
"Let go of me!" Yuki cried. "Let me go! Help! Is there anyone?"
She heard a male laugh. She found it familiar. A little too familiar.
"You..." Yuki said, recognising the laugh. "You're still alive?!"
"Why, of course I am," Goenitz said, turning the lights on. "And I need you."
"For what?" Yuki said, smirking a little. "To revive your crazy lord?"
"Silence!" Goenitz exclaimed. "Too bad I need to keep you alive, or else I would end a silly human like you!"
"Well, if I am a silly human, then what are you?" Yuki asked sneeringly. "Well, I suppose you aren't even human. All you have in you is taint and poison!"
He gagged her and carried her out.
"I need you to come with me to Hungary," Goenitz said. "Your death is crucial form our Master's awakening."
Yuki lifted her face off the gag and spoke. "What do you mean our?" Yuki demanded. "I don't remember being a part of your stupid cult!"
He decided to knock her out again.
Goenitz shoved Yuki into the boot of the car that he stole and started driving. He headed off towards the sea so that he could transport the car to Hungary using his wind.
Yuki awoke somewhere in the middle and tried to wriggle out of her bonds. She somehow got the gag off and wanted to scream, but decided against it. If Goenitz heard, he'd knock her out again.
She slammed her body against the door of the boot to try and open it, but it was no use. It was an SUV so she managed to sit up. She looked out the back window and saw that Goenitz was rapidly driving her off somewhere.