Caught!

"This is boring..." K' said, turning back to the others after staring at Maxima for at least half an hour. "They aren't even doing anything..."
"Here," Krizalid said, landing another cocktail in front of K'. "Drink this. You definitely look suspicious just staring at them like that."
"I actually have no idea what to spy on now," Zayn said, swirling his martini glass. "This is more boring than spying on Benimaru and Aiko's date!"
"Well that was a lot more eventful," Iori said from the cafe across the street. "We even had a fight!"
"What actually happened after you left the restaurant?" Krizalid asked, leaning towards them after putting the cocktail shaker down. "You didn't really tell us because you only came home the next day."
K' told them, with Iori and Aiko adding bits and pieces through their earbuds. They started laughing.
"You guys actually did that?" Seirah asked, amused. "Wow..."
"Well yeah," Iori said. "I wanted to see how well Beni would protect my sister."
"So that's what this was all about," Aiko said, amused. "Well, I can't say I'm not satisfied."
"I'm very satisfied," K' added with a smirk. "I always wanted to do that."
"Are you guys hungry?" Krizalid asked, rubbing his belly a little. "That karaage wasn't enough..."
"Agree..." K' admitted. "Can we have something from this place?"
"Can but..." Seirah said, glancing at the bar. "You're the bartender..."
Krizalid snorted and took a sign that read 'CLOSED' and put it on the counter.
"Come on," Krizalid said, coming out of the bar. "The bartender is allowed to take occasional breaks as long as it's not too long."
They went over to a table, close to Maxima, and ordered some food. They were all starving.

Maxima sensed something familiar about them. He frowned and scanned them.
"Do you notice anything familiar about them?" Maxima asked Diana in a low voice, pointing towards them with his thumb. "They have very similar physical characteristics to our guys."
"Our guys?" Diana repeated, confused.
"Our guys as in K', Zayn, Seirah and Krizalid," Maxima said. "Don't you think?"
Diana looked at them and realised how they were kinda hiding their faces, especially Seirah. She didn't even wear a wig, just a bandana.
"It does look kinda like them..." Diana said thoughtfully. "Wanna go say hi?"
"Sure," Maxima agreed.
They got up and went towards them.

"Shoot they're coming this way!" Seirah said, turning away. "Guys, what do we do?
"I dunno," K' said, just as worried. "Let's just go..."
"What about the food?" Krizalid retorted, pointing at the food.
"We'll come back for them later," Seirah said, getting up. "Come on."
They got up and started walking towards the exit. Maxima and Diana stopped short, confused.
"We need to save our food," Zayn said on the way out. "Or else they're definitely gonna smell a rat."
They stood at the entrance and watched as Maxima and Diana went back to their table, muttering in disgust when they saw how they left their food behind.
"Who's the least obvious here?" Zayn said, looking at his friends. He realised that Krizalid was the only one wearing a mask and better yet, he was wearing a bartender's outfit, similar to the waiters. "Kriz?"
"On it," Krizalid said, going in. "I've already paid for the food, luckily. I'll just take 'em away and pack it."
So Krizalid went in and took all of the food away to the kitchen, as if he was a waiter and packed it up in a plastic bag. Zayn, being the second most least obvious, stood near the entrance, waiting for Krizalid to finish packing the food.
Maxima and Diana watched as they collected their food.
"Why are they acting so weird?" Maxima asked, confused. "They could've just called the waiter and asked him to pack the meal right? What are they doing?"
"Who knows?" Diana said with a shrug. "But I guess it's none of our business.
"I have a hunch," Maxima said, suspecting them to be agents for some underground organisation. "Diana, you done with your food?"
"Just a bit left," Diana said. "I'll be done in a bit."
She finished the last of her soufflé and chugged down the wine before calling the waiter to pay. They were planning to hang out at the bar later, but changed their plans.
Soon, they were walking out, following the four people outside the restaurant.
Maxima asked Diana to wait in the car while he changed his appearance with the press of a button. He looked completely different from his original self.
"Stay here, I'll be right back," Maxima said, closing the car door. "I need to deal with those whacks."
Maxima adjusted his sleeves and went towards where the suspicious people went to. He saw them walking off in the distance, towards the nearby Sakurazaka Park.

The K' team planned to just leave their bikes behind and walk to the park. Aiko and Iori joined them too, carrying their own share of food from the cafe. They brought some tonkatsu and tempura with some wagashi and mochi. They decided to just ditch the spying and enjoy a nice potluck instead.
They all put their earbuds away in their cases and started eating.
"This is great!" Seirah said as he sat down. "All of us have something."
"What actually happened at the restaurant back there?" Iori asked. "You guys said they almost caught you?"
"They were coming towards us, so we just made a run for it," Krizalid said. "I had to go back in to get the food."
"I don't think there's any need for spying on them anymore," Zayn said. "They seem happy."
"Yeah, I guess you're right," K' said with a sigh. "He's just over the moon with happiness and that just made him a little absent minded, that's all."
They started sharing the food they got. It was kinda fun to eat it there, under the night sky, instead of in the restaurant.

Maxima watched as they started eating. He was confused at why they left the restaurant in such a hurry only to eat in the park. Kinda strange, don't you think?
So Maxima casually walked over to a nearby bench and took out his phone to seem like a normal person lounging there. His phone was in his hand, but his eyes were on them.
'Why do they seem exactly like our guys?' Maxima thought as he scanned their biological data again. 'Almost identical to them... why?'
His jaw almost dropped when K' took his black wig off and stuffed it under his coat after running his fingers through his slightly sweat grey hair.
Iori said something to K' as he took his hood off. K' nodded in reply and spoke something to Seirah. Maxima still couldn't really recognise her. But decided that it is her after confirming her biological data.
Zayn said something and took his brown wig off. He took the trench coat off and handed it to Seirah. Seirah asked him to wait and dusted her fingers off before taking the leather jacket off and handing it to K'.
K' looked down at his coat and then at Iori. Iori said something while motioning his head. K' handed his jacket to Zayn instead.
Krizalid took his wig and mask off before laughing when he realised he couldn't just change like that, considering he was wearing a bartender's suit.
"So that's what they were planning..." Maxima said aloud, annoyed. "These guys are hopeless..."
He walked towards their picnic table and stood in front of them, crossing his arms. They were confused because they couldn't recognise the man in front of them.
"Who are you?" Krizalid asked, not recognising Maxima one bit. "Is there anything we can help you with?"
Maxima said nothing, pulled his sleeve up, and pressed a button on his forearm, changing him back to his normal self. They all turned pale when they realised that they had just been caught.
"H-Hey Max!" Krizalid said this time. "What's with the disguise?"
"That's what I've been wanting to ask you," Maxima said, crossing his arms again. "What are you doing?"
"Eating?" K' said, stating the obvious. "Can't you see? We're having a late night picnic!"
"Under the moon," Iori added. "Gosh, why didn't I bring my sax?"
Maxima was not impressed. They had some serious explaining to do...