Once Bitten Twice Shy

The K' team and Ikari Warriors ended up arriving to a building. It looked like an observatory.
"This is where he was last spotted," Maxima said, stopping in front of it.
"He's in an observatory?" K' asked. "Now that's lame..."
"Well, he always said he loved UFO watching," Krizalid added. "Alright, lets see what's going on."
"The Commander said only three of us should go see him," said Clark. "Me, K' and Krizalid."
"Me?" Krizalid asked, confused. "What about Max? Or Seirah? Or why not Ralf?"
"The boss wants you," Ralf said, rather annoyed. "He wants you to see."
"Okay, if you insist," Krizalid said. "Come on, guys."
The three of them got out of the car and went towards the observatory.
"Can we just barge in?" K' asked, annoyed. "I'm lazy to ring the doorbell and do stuff like that."
"No," Clark said. "Rule number one, analyse the situation."
He rang the doorbell that was there for some reason. Clark rang it once and waited.
K' grew impatient and repeatedly pressed the doorbell without stopping.
"Geez, I'm coming," a guy's voice said from behind the door. "Why do you have to be so impatient?"
The door opened and there he was, Igniz. He looked more normal, although he was still quite pale. He wasn't wearing that special suit.
He didn't seem to recognise them at first since they were all wearing casual clothes.
"Can I help you?" Igniz asked in an annoyed tone. "You didn't have to go crazy on the doorbell, you know?"
Without warning, K' threw his sunglasses at him and gave him Chain Drive. He even managed to grab his sunglasses to put them back on.
"Project K'?" Igniz said, building a force field around him when K' finally finished. "Why are you here?"
"To destroy you," K' said, giving him Air Trigger.
"K', wait," Clark said, stepping forward in a peaceful manner. "We need to talk first."
But then he gave Igniz Vulcan Punch. Igniz blocked with his force field.
"So much for 'need to talk first'," K' said with a smirk. "Anyway, Kriz. You wanna do something?"
"Typhoon Rage!" Krizalid said, giving Igniz a slicing kick.
"Alright, you leave me with no choice," Igniz said, putting his hand in the air and giving them Idion Blade. "Can't you guys just listen?"
They blocked and finally agreed to listen.
"Alright, here's the thing," Igniz began. "I woke up somewhere around here in a crater. I walked around and found this place. It was an abandoned observatory. I decided to stay here and realised that the telescope still worked. I also found that there's a bunch of UFO sightings here. So I decided to stay here and just watch them in my free time."
"Then what about food?" Clark asked. "Do you even eat?"
"I do," Igniz said. "I can't get space food here so I just usually go to the nearest town and get my stuff."
"What about all the crap about becoming a god?" K' asked. "You seemed to have been obsessed with the idea!"
"Well, as they say, Once Bitten Twice Shy," Igniz said with a shrug. "I've got nothing."
"What about that Misty lady?" Krizalid asked. "Didn't she like turn on Nests when you killed him?"
"She did but now I have no idea what's become of her," Igniz said. "She probably moved on and has another boyfriend or something."
"Well, she joined Ron and is after the Dragon Spirit," Clark said. "She doesn't care about you in the least."
"Figures..." Igniz said, a little disheartened.
"Wait, if you're here then who's at NESTS?" K' asked. "Because remember when Zayn said they still operate but it's become much smaller?"
"Yeah I haven't thought about that," Clark said. "I thought it was Zero or Kriz, but turns out, who?"
"Zero's dead," Krizalid said. "I don't thing he got resurrected."
"He didn't," Clark said. "We checked. We only found his corpse."
"Well, then I dunno," Igniz said. "It definitely isn't me."
"Well I guess that's it," Clark said. "We'll leave you to do your... UFO watching."
They just said goodbye and left the observatory.
"We should've at least scorch him for what he did," K' said grumpily. "We only just gave him a light attack."
"At least you managed to give him two attacks," Krizalid said. "I only managed to give him Typhoon Rage!"
"At least you did," Clark said. "I gave him Vulcan punch which he managed to block..."
"Shame on you," Krizalid said jokingly. "Anyway, lets go back. It looks as if a sandstorm is coming."
They went back to the car and reported everything to them. They discussed while driving.
"That's it?" Seirah asked, unable to believe. "Now that's lame."
"Very lame..." Zayn said.  "I thought you'd call me to give him a piece!"
"Well, he was in a peaceful manner," Krizalid said. "But we managed to give him some at least. Mainly K'."
"I gave him Chain Drive and Air Trigger," K' said proudly. "It felt good..."
"So that's what you call that move?" Krizalid asked. "You just had to throw your sunglasses and wear them again while beating your opponent, huh?"
"It looks really cool actually," Maxima said while driving. "Don't you think so, Seirah?"
"Yep, I so do," Seirah said with a grin. "You look really cool when you're fighting."
"I know," K' said smugly.
"Sheesh, show off," Ralf said, shaking his head.
"Ralfy is still upset that he didn't get to attack Igniz," Clark said teasingly. "Right Ralfy?"
"Fine whatever," Ralf said. "Anyway, we better go quick. It looks like a sandstorm is coming."
They drove to the airport as fast as they can and went to the plane. Heidern was there with Gaidel and Leona in the cabin.
"Nothing much to report, Commander," Clark said. "He's just... there!"
They told them the full story and they nodded.
"I feel like we should stay here for the night," Heidern said. "The weather looks bad today."
"Yeah I checked and it said that there would be a storm," Leona said, seeing her phone. "I also saw that there would be a sandstorm at Igniz's place. Did you encounter it?"
"No we left before it came," Krizalid said. "It was looming up and we quickly left."
"That's good," Heidern said. "I booked hotel rooms for all of us. You guys don't mind sharing right?"
"Nope," they all said together.
They checked into the hotel in the airport and K' finally disabled airplane mode on his phone. He realised that he received a bunch of texts and calls from Iori.
Iori: K'!
Iori: I need your help!
Iori: K'?
Iori: Are u there?!
Iori: Oi!
Iori: K'!!!!!!!!
Iori: Dude please
Iori: It's urgent!
Iori: WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!
Iori: AAAAARRGGHHHHHHHHHH
Iori: Are you even ALIVE?!
"Max, look at this!" K' said, showing this phone to Maxima. "Look at how much he texted me!"
K' decided to give Iori a call to see what was up.