Explanation and birthday plans

"What is he doing in your house?!" Sylvie asked while they had ice cream. "Why's that evil guy living with you?!"
"Sylvie, he isn't evil," Kula said. "He's our friend!"
"Well, he didn't seem like one when he tortured me back in NESTS," Sylvie said, remembering all the bad memories from NESTS. "He was always there when they would perform dangerous experiments on me."
"Well, I don't know about that, but he learned his lesson," Kula said, scooping some ice cream. "They literally betrayed him and left him to die when he failed his mission."
"Well, as far as I remember, he didn't," Sylvie said with an angry look. "I heard he was revived and fought alongside Zero!"
"Well, I dunno about that, but he definitely learned his lesson now," Kula said, spooning more ice cream into her mouth. "Do you know the story of why he lives with us now?"
"No?"
"Let me explain," Kula said with a giggle. "It all started when we went to Ireland..."
She explained the story, stopping to laugh a few times and emphasising the funny parts. In the end, Sylvie started laughing uncontrollably too.
"Oh my gosh..." Sylvie said between laughter. "That dude did all of that?"
"Yep!"
"Oh wow..." Sylvie said, wiping some tears away. "I guess he deserved that."
"He so did," Kula agreed. "Anyway, you wanna go shopping? I need to buy something for K's birthday. It's coming up in a few weeks."
"Sure," Sylvie said, getting up. "Come on."
They went around the mall, going from shop to shop to choose something for K'.
"What should I buy?" Kula asked Sylvie. "I have no idea what to buy!"
"Hmm..." Sylvie said, thinking. "Sunglasses?"
"He has plenty," Kula pointed out.
"Leather jacket?"
"Just as plenty."
"Necklace?"
"Hmm, that's a good idea," Kula said, thinking of buying K' another necklace. "Anyway, continue."
"Umm... darts?" Sylvie suggested. "I mean, you mentioned something like that once?"
"Yeah that's a good idea too," Kula said. "I feel like I should buy him one more thing..."
They both started thinking. Kula suddenly brightened up.
"I know!" Kula exclaimed suddenly. "He's always bored! Let's get him something that would... give him some fun!"
"Like what?" Sylvie asked.
"A fidget spinner!" Kula exclaimed. "I feel like if he's really bored, which is always, he would at least have some fun with it?"
"I guess it's a good idea," Sylvie agreed. "Come on, lets go get the stuff."
They went to a shop that sold custom necklaces. She tried to think what she would write on it.
"Dash or K' Dash?" Kula asked, turning to Sylvie.
"Umm... K' Dash?" Sylvie said. "Like that's his name?"
"I think I'll go for Dash," Kula said. "Yeah. Dash sounds cool."
She told the shopkeeper that. He agreed and said it would be ready in a few days. She gave him her number and paid the deposit.
Next, they went to an entertainment store. Kula bought a darts set and a fidget spinner. Sylvie found some cute things and bought lots of stuff too.
"These are so cute!" Sylvie said. "Look at these!"
She showed Kula a few stuffed toys.
"They are so cute!" Kula said. "Would K' like one of these?"
"I don't think so," Sylvie said with a shrug.
"But I'm gonna buy him one anyway!" Kula exclaimed and got one for herself and one for K'.
They bought the stuff and left the shop.
"I think I'll ask Diana to hide these for me," said Kula. "What do you think?"
"Sure, I guess," said Sylvie. "Anyway, you wanna go buy some clothes or something?"
"Sure!" Kula said excitedly. "Come on!"
They went shopping and literally went crazy over the clothes and accessories sold there.
Back at the K' team home...
"Alright, the princess's birthday is coming up," Maxima said, seeing her birthdate in his databank. "Well, someone else's birthday is coming up too."
"Who?" K' asked.
"Uh no one," Krizalid quickly said. "An actor, I guess."
"Eh who cares," K' said. "Anyway, what are you guys planning for the princess?"
"I was planning maybe we could host a huge birthday party," said Maxima. "So what shall we do?"
"We could decorate this place," Zayn suggested. "Like maybe while she's out and surprise her when she comes back?"
"We'll distract her," Diana offered. "No one can distract her like we do. Right, Foxy?"
"Yep," said Foxy. "So what are you guys gonna get her?"
"Oh come on, her birthday isn't until late next month," K' said with a scoff. "Like it's on the 29th of May. It's only the 27th of April! We have more than a month!"
"Better be over prepared then underprepared, Dash," Maxima said solemnly. "We better plan."
"Good idea," Krizalid said. "Alright, what should we get her?"
"Eh I'll decide later," K' said, shifting on the couch. "Why don't you guys decide first?"
"A perfume set?" Seirah said. "I always saw her eying the perfume store in awe."
"Maybe some makeup?" Maxima added.
"A lip kit?" Diana said. "She always admired my lipstick set."
"Maybe a face care kit?" Foxy said. "She's always digging in my face care cupboard."
"I have no idea what to get her," Krizalid surrendered. "Any suggestions?"
"Well, since Foxy's getting her face care, why don't you get her skin care?" Maxima suggested. "Like soap and lotion sets?"
"Whoa thanks, Max," Krizalid said. "I think I'll get her just that."
"Now it only leaves one person," Seirah said, eying her brother with a smirk. "What are you gonna get her?"
Everyone were giving him cheeky grins. He became annoyed.
"Urgh you guys," K' said, getting up. "I'll go think about it. A good walk might help."
To their surprise, he just grabbed his phone, and walked out of the door.
"Alright, he's out," Seirah said, turning back to the others. "What shall we do for his birthday?"
"Hmm that's a tough one," Maxima said. "Aibou is a tough guy too. No one can see through him."
"Ah no one except for me!" Seirah said proudly. "I'm his sister. Of course I know about him."
"So whatcha planning?" Krizalid asked.
"Well, Ralf was planning something about a quest party or something," Seirah said. "He said it's supposed to be like a quest for K'. Like a treasure hunt or something."
"How?" Almost everyone asked at the same time.
"I'm not really sure," Seirah admitted. "It's Ralf's plan. But something tells me it's gonna be dumb..."
"But I guess we should still ask him," Zayn said with a shrug. "Like... it might be good?"
"I seriously doubt it," Seirah said with an annoyed look. "You should see what kinda stupid things he does..."
"I think I've actually seen some..." Krizalid said, shaking his head.