Intrusion

Vanessa and her family were relaxing and playing on the beach. Vanessa was enjoying the family time with her family.
"Mommy, lets make a sand castle!" Her four-year-old son, Jackie, said excitedly.
Vanessa smiled and knelt down to help him. She really enjoyed her holiday.
Her husband, Luis, smiled too and took pictures of them playing together.
"It's really hot!" Vanessa's sister, Veronica said, wiping off her sweat. "Hey you guys want some ice cream? I thought I saw a vendor selling some."
The others agreed and she ran off. She looked almost exactly like Vanessa and sometimes people even mistook them as twins.
Vanessa finished helping her son with the sand castle and he felt really proud of it. Vanessa and her husband were happy. They took many photos together.
"Viva Mexico!"
Vanessa and her husband turned around to see a blond man wearing sunglasses coming towards them with a surf board.
Vanessa groaned and facepalmed.
"Strange fella, isn't he?" Vanessa's husband said, looking at Vanessa with his thumb pointed towards the man. "He's talking to himself!"
"Just leave him be," Vanessa said, annoyed. "Could we like... move to another spot?"
"But why?" Her husband asked, confused. "I like this part of the beach!"
Vanessa groaned again.
"Vanessa?" The blond man said, apparently only noticing her now. "Is that you?"
"No it's not," Vanessa said, turning away and pulling her sunhat down too cover her face.
Her husband looked at her, confused.
"Oh come on, I know it's you," Ramon said, not giving up. "Vanessa, it's me! Ramon!"
"Oh it's you," Vanessa said, pretending to finally recognise him. "What are you doing here?"
"Well, I was about to ask you the same question," Ramon said with a smirk. "This is Mexico, Vanessa. I was born here."
'Now why did Luis choose this place out of all places?' Vanessa thought to herself. 'Next time, I'm doing the holiday planning.'
"Is that your son?" Ramon said, excited as he saw Vanessa's son making a sand castle. "He's so cute!"
He ran to him and started playing with little Jackie. The little boy liked him and enjoyed playing with him too.
"Who is he anyway?" Luis asked. "I've never seen him before..."
"He's a school friend," Vanessa said quickly. "He's a junior. Right, Ramon?"
"Yep!" Ramon said, playing with Jackie.
"Yeah and he loves children," Vanessa said truthfully. "He loves playing with children. He sometimes visits orphanages too. He does lots of charity work."
"Oh wow..." Luis said, glad that people like Ramon still exists. "He seems like a nice guy."
"Yeah he is," said Vanessa. "He's a really nice guy."
"Finally, I found them!" Veronica said, running back to them with an ice box in her hands. "Here! I bought the same flavour for everyone, so no fighting!"
She handed an ice cream to Vanessa and her husband. Vanessa handed one to Jackie too. Veronica looked at Ramon, confused.
"Nessa, who's this guy?" Veronica asked. "I've never seen him before..."
"Whoa Vanessa," Ramon said, surprised. "I never knew you had a twin!"
"I'm not her twin," Veronica said, annoyed. "I'm five years younger!"
"Younger, Huh...?" Ramon said, a smirk forming on his face.
"Yeah...?" Veronica said, kinda creeped out. "Hey, are you saying I look old?"
"No no!" Ramon said, kinda taken aback. "It's just that Vanessa looks young for her age, I just thought you were around her age, that's all!"
"Right..." Veronica said. "Come on, Vanessa, lets take a swim!"
She pulled Vanessa to the beach and they started swimming around.
"Who is that guy anyway?" Veronica asked.
"My work partner," Vanessa admitted. Veronica was the only one who knew her secret. "You know, Ramon?"
"That's Ramon?" Veronica asked, surprised. "Well... he's a lot better than I thought. I though you said he wore an eyepatch?"
"Yeah that's why he's wearing sunglasses, I guess," Vanessa said with a shrug. "But I'm warning you. Now that he's seen you, he'll be flirting with you 24/7."
"Urgh..." Veronica said, disgusted. "It's a good thing I took boxing with you."
"Oh please don't punch him," Vanessa said, amused. "He wouldn't hurt a fly! Unless he really needs to, like in tournaments and stuff, you know?"
"Well, I'm not like that," Veronica said with an evil smirk. "Let's just see what he'll do."
"Vera..." Vanessa said, shaking her head. "He's a nice guy. But I won't stop you if he does piss you off."
"We'll see about that," Veronica said with a smirk. "Anyway, how long more are you gonna hide the fact that you're a mercenary to Luis? He's gonna find out sooner or later, you know?"
"I know," Vanessa said with a sigh. "But I don't know how to say it..."
"Ness..." Veronica said, shaking her head. "You have to! I mean, not now. We're on a holiday. Tell him when we get home."
"Fine I will," Vanessa said, sighing. "Anyway, you wanna have a round two snack?"
"Sureeee!" Veronica said. "Come on! I'm hungry too."
Thy left the water and ran back to the others. Ramon was still playing with little Jackie. He kinda had a small talk with Luis too.
"Vanessa!" Ramon called, waving at the sisters while helping Jackie build a bigger sand castle. "Look at what we did!"
He proudly pointed to the beautiful sand castle he helped Jackie build. Jackie was really proud of it too.
"And I'm snapping a picture of that," Luis said, taking a picture with his phone. "You're really good at this, Ramon."
"Thanks," Ramon said. "Anyway, you wanna join us, Veronica?"
"Wait, how did you know my name?" Veronica asked, creeped out. "I never told you!"
"Well, I did," Luis said. "He was asking about you so I just answered..."
"What did he ask?" Vanessa asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.
"Well, her name, her age, and what she's doing," Luis said with a shrug. "You know, the casual stuff?"
"Luis..." Vanessa said, annoyed. "Let's just have a round two of eating..."
They sat down on the picnic blanket and ate. Luis called Ramon to join them, annoying Vanessa even more.
"See, Vanessa," Ramon said, smirking. "Your husband likes me!"
"Yeah but I don't," Vanessa said under her breath.
"Where are you guys heading after this?" Ramon nicely asked. "Anywhere special?"
"South Town," Luis said, reaching for a sandwich. "You know, the one in Florida?"
"Oh that place!" Ramon said, slapping his thigh. "I have a friend there too. You guys live there?"
Before Luis could reply, Vanessa quickly answered.
"No!" Vanessa said. "We don't live there."
"Huh?" Luis said, confused. "Nessy, why?"
She gently slapped her husband's thigh, a sign that meant 'play along'.
"We're just visiting a friend," Vanessa said. "Only after that we head home."
"I see," Ramon said, not believing her one bit.
'So that's where she lives...' Ramon thought. 'Alright, you see what I'll do.'
They had their picnic and went back to the resort as fast as they can, leaving Ramon. Vanessa told her husband that she didn't really like Ramon.
Well, this wasn't so true since she actually liked him as a little brother. But not in the way that Ramon wanted her to like him.
Now he had his eye on Veronica. It finally dawned on him that Vanessa wouldn't budge, and also he would be ruining a family if she did. But Veronica wasn't married, or was she in a relationship.
He collected all this data from his small talk with Luis.
'I'm coming for you, Veronica,' Ramon thought with a smirk. 'I'm gonna win your heart!'