More plans

Aiko was still feeling a little sorry for what happened to Benimaru. She felt kinda responsible in a way. So she made some sashimi and brought it to Benimaru. She had her own car so she just drove there.
Her heart pounded as she rang Benimaru's doorbell. She didn't know how Benimaru would react when he saw her now.
Benimaru opened the door and stared at her in shock.
"Hi, Benimaru," Aiko said nervously. "How are you doing? I heard you got into trouble because of Niisan. I'm really sorry for what he did..."
"Don't worry about it," Benimaru said, looking away. "We can't turn back time."
"Yeah..." Aiko said. "I brought you some sashimi. I heard from Kyo that it's one of your favourites."
"Your brother didn't come?" Benimaru asked, looking outside.
"Nope," Aiko said, shaking her head. "It's only me. He went to discuss something about K's birthday. It's mid next month, you know?"
"I see," Benimaru said with a thoughtful look. "Never expected that they would be good friends."
"Well, never expected that he'd make peace with Kyo too," Aiko said with a chuckle. "Anyway, how are you holding up?"
"I'm good," Benimaru said and realised that he was keeping Aiko at the door. "Oh and by the way, come in."
Benimaru opened the door and stepped aside. Aiko gave a small smile and walked in.
"I really like your house," Aiko said, admiring the architecture and interior design. "It's so elegant."
"Yeah I know," Benimaru said, closing the door. "I liked it in first glance. That's why I bought it."
They exchanged some small talk before Aiko left. They both found it a little awkward speaking with each other after what happened.
Aiko bid her goodbye and drove home. Benimaru watched after with a small smile.
"What a pity you have such a crappy brother..." Benimaru said to himself before shutting the door.
If the Yagamis heard this, they would've brutally burned and clawed him to death.

Iori came home after discussing K's birthday plans at Ralf's place. He was surprised to see that his sister wasn't home. He was kinda confused. He texted her to ask where she was. Aiko was buying lunch at the time, so she didn't really see the message.
Iori just shrugged and waited for her.
She walked in and saw Iori just staring at her, leaning on the sofa.
"Where did you go?" Iori asked, sipping some tea.
"To buy lunch," Aiko said, holding up the plastic bags that she brought. "I bought us Indian food!"
"Nice," Iori said with a smirk. "It's been a while."
They ate lunch together. Aiko never breathed a word about her visit to Benimaru.
Iori didn't ask too. He just thought his sister just went to get lunch.

K' had no idea what his friends were planning. They acted like nothing was up and just kept quiet.
Thing is, having two birthdays in one month was really hard for his friends. Because they had discussions behind their backs with one of them as an ally.
Ralf was very happy with his plan. He was really looking forward to K's birthday.
Krizalid on the other hand was looking forward to it too. But at the same time, shuddered at the thought.
Kula was really excited. She was really looking forward to his birthday. The necklace that she bought for K' would be ready soon.

Kensou really wanted to propose to Athena in Pao Pao Cafe in South Town after the concert. But as we know, they weren't in the mood for it.
"You should really confess, Kensou," Momoko advised. "You shouldn't keep it bottled up for long."
"Yes, Kensou," Kaoru added. "You better do it here, in Tokyo or else I'm gonna break it to her myself!"
"Kaoru, no!" Kensou said, panicking. "How am I gonna do this?"
"Well, call your new Japanese friends and ask," Kaoru said, taking Kensou's phone and putting on his palm. "Call one or more and ask them for the best places here to propose."
Kensou gulped and dialled Iori's number. He didn't have Kyo's number, so he just called Iori, hoping that the redhead is in a good mood. He put it on speaker mode so that his friends could hear the conversation.
"Who's this?" Iori said, seeing Kensou's number in his phone. "I've never seen this number before."
"Just answer," Aiko said, using her laptop. "It might be important."
Iori answered and immediately Kensou started rambling.
"Whoa whoa, calm down, buddy," Iori said, trying to slow him down. "First of all, who is this?"
"Oh right, sorry Iori," Kensou said, calming down. "It's me, Kensou."
"Oh hey Kensou," Iori said, relaxing. "How are you doing?"
"Never mind that now," Kensou said. "Can I ask you something?"
"What is it?" Iori asked.
"Well, as a local, you should know the best places here for a proposal, right?" Kensou asked to which Iori hummed a reply. "Well, can you suggest the best place for me to propose to Athena?"
"You still haven't?" Was the first thing that Iori asked. "Boy, I have no idea how you're gonna live later."
"I'm sorry!" Kensou said, anxious. "If you don't wanna tell me, it's okay. I'll find it myself."
"Hey I never said I won't tell you," Iori said. "Alright, let me think. Morning or evening?"
"Evening," Kensou said. "Because I wanna propose to her after the concert."
"Okay," Iori said, thinking. "Evening after dark or what?"
"After dark."
"Then I suggest Tokyo Skytree," Iori suggested. "You can see the whole of Tokyo's nightlife on top."
"Too modern," Kensou said with a frown. "Can I have somewhere... scenic?"
"Scenic, Huh..." Iori said, thinking. "How about Hinokicho Park? You can propose on the bridge?"
Kaoru searched the place up on her phone and gave a gasp of awe. She showed her phone to Momoko who held up her thumbs, grinning at Kensou, nodding an agreement.
"Thanks a lot, Iori," Kensou said gratefully. "I'll buy you something later."
Before Iori could protest, Kensou quickly hung up.
Iori stared at his phone, confused.
"What is it, Niisan?" Aiko asked. "Who called you?"
"Kensou," Iori said, putting his phone away. "He was asking for the best place to propose to Athena."
"What did you say?" Aiko asked.
"Hinokicho Park," Iori said. "He wanted somewhere scenic, at night. So yeah."
Kensou was very happy.
"I'm gonna go get a ring," Kensou said, determined. "And I'm gonna propose to her!"
"Don't just say it, do it," Momoko said, annoyed. "This is what you said back in South Town too."
"Why do you always have to ruin the moment?" Kensou asked, turning to Momoko with an annoyed expression. "Anyway, this one's happening."
"It's like writing on the surface of water," Chin said, walking in. "Whatever that's written on water would fade away without a trace."
"Not this time, master," Kensou said bravely. "This time, I'm writing it on paper!"
"Good," Chin said, sitting down on the couch. "I will be watching."
"With popcorn?" Kaoru asked, grinning.
"With popcorn," Chin agreed.
"And Char siew!" Momoko said happily. "I wanna buy some in advance!"
It was a good thing Athena was far away, playing with Bao. She had no idea what they planned.