Planning

"Fine..." Elisabeth said. "But we're flying back only on Friday, okay?"
"What?" Ash asked. "You mean we're going back on Wednesday and flying back here on Friday?!"
"Yes," Elisabeth said. "Friday night."
"Betty!" Ash groaned. "Won't it be tiring?"
"I have something this Thursday, Ash," Elisabeth said. "I need to be somewhere."
Ash groaned. He leaned back on the chair when Iori beckoned to him. Puzzled, he went over to their table again.
"Phew I am stuffed!" Iori said, leaning back and sliding down a little on the chair. "I can barely move! But I'm really thirsty. K'?"
"Fine..." K' said in an annoyed tone. He got up and went over to the buffet table to get some drinks.
Iori watched him walk away towards the buffet table before turning to Ash with a knowing look.
"Don't worry about flying back to Japan," Iori said, smirking. "Just go back this Wednesday. Send us the location for an isolated place in Japan. We'll come there and get you. Okay?"
"What?" Ash said, confused. "How...?"
"Just see," Iori said. "You'll arrive here without breaking a sweat, don't worry."
Ash grinned and returned to his table with Elisabeth.
"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Zayn asked. "I mean... you guys do dislike him, right?"
"Yeah but he's good, don't worry," Iori said. "Besides, I have the perfect plan."
Before he could tell Zayn of the plan, K' came back with their drinks.
"You lazy bum..." K' said in an annoyed tone.
"I know," Iori said, grinning at him.

They decided it was time to go and left after thanking the french people for the food. Iori gave Ash a wink as a signal for their plan. Ash nodded and decided to tell Elisabeth about it once they reached the hotel.
Kyo dropped the Yagamis and Shingo off at their homes. Iori and Aiko in turn got into Iori's Subaru and drove straight to the apartment complex that the K' team lived in. He and Aiko knocked on the door next to K's apartment. Diana answered them and let them in.
Zayn was sitting in his room, doing something on the new laptop that Krizalid had gotten him. He looked up when he heard the Yagamis walking in.
"Okay, so here's the plan," Iori said, sitting down on the sofa next to the bed, motioning Aiko to sit down too. "We go to the place that Ash sends then we..."
Iori explained his plan to him and he started laughing.
"I wanna see it happen," Zayn said between laughter. "It is gonna be so fun!"
"It so is," Iori agreed with a grin. "So it's on?"
"Yes!" Zayn agreed. "I can't wait for it!"
Iori grinned and got up to leave. "So we shall," he said. "You wanna come, Aiko?"
Aiko nodded in glee. Iori grinned at her.
They said goodbye to Zayn and left the room. Isolde was making her way to his room while they were leaving. She brightened up when she saw Aiko, who waved at her with a grin.
"Hi Aiko!" Isolde greeted. "What's up!"
"Oh nothing," Aiko said. "Niisan wanted to tell Zayn about his plan."
"You're coming too?" Iori asked Isolde.
"Sure, why not?" Isolde said with a shrug. "Count me in! Wait... it isn't dangerous, is it?"
"Nah," Iori said assuringly. "Not unless we get caught though..."
"Niisan..." Aiko said, grinning.
"Okay fine, it kinda is," Iori admitted. "But don't worry, we ain't harming anyone."
"You sure?" Isolde asked doubtfully. "The last time you did something, someone got fired."
"Nah that wasn't the last time," Aiko said, eying her brother with a grin. "There were a more that happened after that."
"Did anyone get injured?" Isolde asked, a little concerned.
"No, but many people were freaked out," Aiko said, eyeing her brother with crossed arms. "Including me..."
"What did you do?" Isolde asked, smirking slightly.
"Uh nothing," Iori quickly said. He grabbed Aiko's arm and started dragging her out. "See you guys later!"
He pushed her out of the apartment and went down to the basement parking lot to go home. K' was down there too, planning to take his black Ford Explorer out for a spin. He looked at Iori and Aiko in surprise.
"Hey what's up?" K' asked, seeing the familiar redheads. "Here for a second round?"
"Sorry, gotta run," Iori quickly said, running to his Subaru with his sister at his heels. "See ya!"
He sped to the entrance and passed the confused K'. K' watched in surprise, scratching his head as the Subaru's engine echoed throughout the parking lot.
He shrugged it off and climbed into his SUV.

Iori quickly drove out of the apartment complex and gave Ash the all set. He immediately sent him the location they would be waiting in.
"This has officially been the longest day ever," Iori said while driving. "Don't you think so, Aiko?"
"Yep," Aiko said with a smile. "Life all these years without you went by uneventfully. But when you returned..."
Iori grinned at her.
"I'm glad that you did," Aiko said fondly. "Did you know how much I've been worried about you? All those news about you only talked about how you wanna hunt for Kyo, or how you always interrupt one of Kyo's live broadcasts just to threaten him. Why, Niisan?"
"It's Orochi's taint," Iori said through gritted teeth. "It sneered at me, it spoke as if it was my master. I didn't know which was my true identity."
"Niisan..." Aiko said, a little sad.
"Did you feel anything like that?" Iori asked, glancing at his sister for a moment. Aiko shook her head in reply. "Then it must've only bothered the leader of the clan..."
"I mean... it did bother me a little, but not to that extent," Aiko said.
"It was like that for me before our uncle died," Iori said. "He succeeded dad as the leader of the clan before me."
The drive was silent and Iori realised that he had done the stupid mistake of bringing back bad memories. He decided to try and lighten the mood.
"Hey, what do you want for dinner?" Iori asked. "I know, we just ate a huge, lavish tea, but we would get hungry again later, right?"
"I want something light, yet heavy," Aiko said. "If it's too light, we would get hungry again later, and no sleep. But if it's something heavy... it's gonna be just as bad..."
"That's the thing," Iori said, nodding. "Any suggestions?"
They ended up buying some sushi. It wasn't really heavy and they liked it. They went home and ate their dinner while watching the rerun of the music fest.
"I did a great job on the saxophone, didn't I?" Aiko asked with a grin.
"You did," Iori said encouragingly. "You did great!"
"I think I should practice the bass too," Aiko said, smirking. "I'm a little rusty. I know that the sax is your favourite instrument. So if you decide to play the sax, I can play the bass instead!"
Iori chuckled. He finished eating the sushi and went to the kitchen to throw the packaging away. He came back with a carton of milk. He filled his cats' food bowls before rejoining his sister.
Benimaru was on the runway, proudly cat-walking. Iori chuckled as he watched Benimaru on stage.
"Niisan?" Aiko suddenly said. Iori turned to her, smirking. "Should I agree to go on a date with Benimaru if he asks me?"
Iori's face darkened. His smile turned into a scowl.
"No." Iori said shortly. "You wouldn't like him. I don't want to see you returning with tears again."
"But come on, Niisan, everyone deserves a second chance!"
"You wouldn't like it, Aiko," Iori said gently. "Besides, he smokes. And I know how much you hate the smell of cigarettes and cigars."
"Niisan..." Aiko said, giving him a knowing smile. "You used to smoke too. Wasn't I successful in making you quit? I can make him too!"
"Aiko..." Iori said, sighing in defeat. "Fine, you can. But I'll be watching from a distance. Okay?"
"Okay, Niisan," Aiko said with a grin. "He was telling me about this in the festival the other day. That's why I asked you."
Iori nodded thoughtfully.
'Time for a Plan B,' Iori thought as he grimaced.