The messengers

K' and Krizalid were watching TV in the living room. Krizalid was watching his favourite celebrity game show with interest.
"I actually managed to clone him, you know?" Krizalid said. "I have him in my clone collection. But I think those clones are long gone. I think I should stick to collecting action figures instead..."
He didn't get a reply from K'. Puzzled, he turned to look at him only to find him fast asleep.
"No wonder..." Krizalid said, shaking his head.
He continued watching the show with interest. K' never knew why he liked watching stuff like this. He thought that those game shows were quite boring and a huge waste of time.
Kula and Maxima weren't home, as usual...  the two of them always seemed to ditch them. The ladies nextdoor always ditched Zayn too and he would end up hanging out with them.
"Why Max gotta ditch me like this?" Krizalid asked himself, bored. "K' never joins in on the fun..."
A loud knock interrupted the game show. Krizalid made an annoyed sound, and groaned while he got up to answer it. He scratched his head as he opened the door to see Kyo, Iori, his sister and Shingo push past him to enter the house. The noise woke K' up and he sat up and looked at them in surprise.
"Let me guess, you're spying on the giants?" K' said, seeing them run in. "And they saw you, so you're taking cover here?"
"Is this a reference to what we did in Miyama?" Iori asked.
"Well, yeah," K' said. "Also, nobody's home next door. The giants are out with Isolde, Max is out with Kula, and Zayn is here."
Zayn came out of the bathroom with one of those Velcro things in his hair. His fringe was all over the place so he decided to borrow one of Foxy's hair Velcro to keep his bangs out of his face.
He looked at them in surprise when he saw them come in.
"Who's that?" Shingo asked. "Looks like K' and Kyo mashed together!"
"He actually is," Krizalid said, closing the front door. "He wields dual flames. Dash's and Kyo's."
"That doesn't even make any sense," Shingo said, scratching his head. "Doesn't K' have Kyo's flames...? So that means he has Kyo's flame and modified Kyo's flame?"
"I dunno, that's what Zero told me," Krizalid said with a shrug. "Anyway, that's Zayn. He's one of us now."
"Well, he was already one of us before you were," K' pointed out. "Remember, he was with us when we saw you at the provision shop."
"I should've been there," Iori said , grinning. "Next time, you guys call me."
"Okay, now about why we came here in the first place..." Kyo said, trying to steer the conversation towards the important part. "Those french idiots are inviting us to tea later!"
"Who?" Krizalid and Zayn asked together.
"You mean that noble lady that talks down on people as if they are some kind of pity case?" K' said, remembering Elisabeth's speech to him. "She loves to run her mouth..."
"And that Ash kid too," Kyo added. K' groaned when he heard that.
"Okay, I've never met this Ash person before, but I can clearly tell that she's a big pain," Krizalid said, causing Iori to burst into laugher. "She is, then..."
"Ash isn't a she but he certainly looks and acts like one," Iori said with a smirk. "Ooooh you should've seen Shion! He even sounds like a girl!"
"Wait, Shion's a guy?!" K' asked in shock. "You serious, Iori?"
"Yep," Iori said with a grin. "Even his body structure looked feminine. But he told us that he's a guy!"
"Are you sure...?" K' asked. "Shion's definitely a girl. I think I've seen her enter the ladies bathroom. Yeah. Seirah told me she saw her once."
Iori looked kinda disgusted.
"Either he really is a girl, or he's so feminine that he could pass as a girl," Iori said with a shrug. "I have no idea why KOF is full of guys that look like girls and girls that look like guys..."
"Haha King," Kyo said. "Lets see, who else looks like a guy...?"
"Love Heart," K' said. "Who else...?"
"Miss X," Aiko said with a grin. This sent everyone into fits of laughter. Iori turned red.
"Guys please!" Iori exclaimed to make them stop laughing. "Wait, did you guys hear the part where Kyo said those french people are inviting us for tea?"
K' groaned.
"Why me?" K' said, then realised. "Wait a second, she invited you guys, not us! Right, Kriz?"
"Aww I was thinking we could drop buy and eat some of those tasty scones," Krizalid said, pouting childishly.
"No, Dash," Iori said, shaking his head. "She's inviting all of us. Including you guys."
K' and Zayn groaned. For some reason, Krizalid was clapping cheerfully.
"Yay!" Krizalid exclaimed. "Free desserts!"
"I thought you mocked Max for liking desserts?" K' asked with a smirk. "You called it 'desseltz', didn't you?"
"Dash..." Krizalid said, annoyed with being reminded of his drunk episode.
"I'll tell you guys about it later," K' whispered to Iori and Kyo.
They laughed when he said that.
"Shouldn't we like get ready for the tea party or something?" Shingo said, rubbing the back of his neck. "We only have less than two hours..."
They all groaned.
"We should go home too," Kyo said, getting up. "Come on, guys."
"I'll text you guys the location," Iori said. "Wear something nice."
"Tch fine..." K' said, rolling his head in irritation. "Does the princess and Max have to come?"
"Yes," they all said together.
"We have to come where?" Maxima asked, coming in with Kula jumping in behind him.
"For tea," Iori said, walking past him. "Those three will tell you. Have fun, Max. Bye Kula."
Aiko gave Kula a goodbye hug and patted her strawberry blonde hair before leaving. Iori smiled as he watched them.
"I'll come with ice cream next time," Aiko said, pulling away from the hug. "Bye guys."
"Bye!" Kula waved excitedly.
"Since when did she like us?" Shingo asked, scratching his head while walking out with the others.
Kyo pulled him out of the door.
"Okay, what's up?" Maxima asked, crossing his enormous arms.
K' and Zayn groaned. Krizalid explained to him in excitement.
"Is Seirah coming too?" Kula asked, just as happy as Krizalid was. "Please say she is!"
Someone knocked on the door. Maxima, being the closest, opened it.
"Hey Max," Seirah said, coming in with a duffle bag. She realised that everyone were standing near the doorway as if having a meeting. "Heated debate, I see?"
"Nah," K' said. Before he could continue, Kula jumped up happily and hugged Seirah.
"Seirah!" Kula squealed in joy. "So glad you came! You came just in time for the tea party!"
"Tea party?" Seirah asked, surprised. "What's up, guys?"
They explained to her and she groaned.
"I just arrived and you guys already have something up your sleeves," Seirah said, shaking her head. "Well, at least we get free food."
"Scones!" Krizalid squealed, excited. "Free food!"
"Kriz..." the guys and Seirah said at once.
K' smacked the back of his head.
"I hope I don't end up like you when I'm your age," K' said, shuddering at the thought. "You're me, after all..."
"No, I'm not you," Krizalid said. "I was extracted from you."
"He's K' extract," Zayn said, amused. "There's Vanilla extract, strawberry extract, plant extract and now, K' extract."
"You too," K' said, ruffling Zayn's already messy hair. "What's with the velcro thing anyway?"
"You should know," Zayn said, taking K's hand off his head. "You have messy hair too."
"But I never thought of wearing that junk on my hair..." K' pointed out. "Anyway, go get dressed, guys."