Sore loser!

Third Person POV
"Wait, are you saying that Adalene is coming over?!" Saiki asked in shock.
"Yep," Ash said cooly. "In fact, she's on her way as we speak."
"What?!" Saiki quickly got up in shock. "Ash! Why didn't you tell me?"
"Forgot to," Ash simply said.
Saiki started leaving the room.
"Hey, my pedicure!" Ash exclaimed. "Finish my feet!"
"Ash..." Saiki said, annoyed. He came back and continued the pedicure. "Why don't you take things seriously?"
"Boring," Ash said with a yawn. "Now, finish them. I don't want them to be half done."
Saiki started haphazardly finishing them. Someone suddenly knocked on Ash's door.
"Master Ash?" Jacques's muffled voice was heard.
"Yeah?" Ash called back.
"Mademoiselle Adalene is here to see you," Jacques said. "She's waiting for you downstairs."
"Oh no!" Saiki panicked, trying to quickly finish the pedicure.
"Darn it!" Ash said, getting up. "I'm wearing my worst clothes today!"
He quickly changed into a nice outfit and ran out the door.
"Your pedicure is incomplete," Saiki called back with a smirk.
"Leave that be," Ash called back. "Continue later."
'Sometimes I wonder if I really am Ash's ascendant,' Saiki thought.
He translocated himself to his room and stayed out of sight.

Ash met with Adalene in the living room. Jacques had served her some strawberry tea while she waited. She got up when she saw Ash come down.
"I'm sorry, but we're you busy?" Adalene asked.
"Nope not at all," Ash simply said, trying to hide his unfinished pedicure.
He went over to the television and turned it on, together with the video game console. He brought out two controllers and handed one to her. Adalene looked around the house and realised that there was no one about.
"Where's Miss Blanctorche?" Adalene asked.
"She has a meeting," Ash said. "A very important meeting..."
"Ah I see," Adalene said understandingly. "She's a very busy woman."
"Emphasis on the very," Ash added with a chuckle. "Sometimes she doesn't even have time to talk to me. But usually she would find the time."
Jacques brought them some more tea and some finger food. Ash thanked him and loaded up the game. Adalene noticed that even his butler's nails were perfectly done.
"Ash, I have a question," Adalene said. "Did you give your butler a manicure?"
"But of course!" Ash answered with a grin. "I won't let anyone around me to have plain and boring nails."
"What about Gaspard?" Adalene asked.
"Him too," Ash said with a smirk. "But since he didn't want colour on his nails, I gave him a clear finish."
Adalene was surprised that Ash, being a boy, loved manicure and was so good at it. She looked at her manicure and admired it. It made her feel a little ashamed for not being able to even paint a streak on her nails without ruining them.
The game came on and Ash changed the song to his liking. He still found it a little surprising that such a soft-looking girl liked such extreme music. But... that was something even Elisabeth wondered whenever she saw him...
They started racing.
'Oh I'm gonna ace this!' Ash thought in triumph. 'Let's see how Adalene liked being wrecked!"
So as soon as the game started, the two racers sped forward. Ash moved towards Adalene and smashed into her car, smirking. As soon as her car hit the railing, Ash put on a burst of speed, using up his nitrous.
Adalene, though left way behind, sped forward towards Ash. She pressed the accelerator button as hard as she can and sped forward.
But Ash already had a good head-start since since he pushed Adalene away to a halt. He realised that Adalene was gaining on him real fast and pressed the nitrous button.
And that's when he realised he was playing NFS Prostreet. In this version of the game, the nitrous is gone once used up. So Ash had none left.
He pressed the accelerator button as hard as he could and won the race.
"Yay I won!" Ash cheered. "Woo hoo!"
"Can we have a second round?" Adalene asked politely. "Sorry, I never played with anyone before, and it's really fun and exciting."
She gave him a sweet smile and Ash agreed.
That was after going back to the main menu, changing the song back to the one he wanted before starting the race.
They picked their cars again and the race began. Adalene slouched into a more comfortable position, putting both of her legs down.
The game began and they started racing. Adalene was taking the lead, just like before and Ash sped up to her. He started nearing her to smash her car, but Adalene had other plans.
She resisted.
Ash tried really hard to put in more force to smash her into the railings. Adalene made a monstrous growl and pushed harder.
"Stop. Smashing. My. CAR!" Adalene shouted in rage. "Why can't you race fairly?!"
She pushed his car all the way to the walls of the racetrack, wrecking his car. Once his SRT10 hit the wall, Adalene turned her car around again and smashed the car repeatedly before resuming the race.
"What?!" Ash exclaimed in shock. "You wrecked my car!"
"Not just yet," Adalene said with a smirk, skilfully drifting her car. "If you're wrecked, you'd be disqualified, blondie."
Which was true. Ash steered his car back towards the road and drove forward. He was left way behind. More behind than Adalene in the previous race.
He put on a burst of speed, but it was too late. Adalene had won the race. The words FAILED filled Ash's half of the screen.
"That would teach you to not smash into other cars when driving," Adalene said, watching Ash's aggravated reaction. "It's a good thing you're not allowed to drive till you're 18! If we're in the USA now, you'd probably be smashing cars now."
But Ash was too enraged to listen. He grabbed the nearest cushion and threw it at Adalene.
"You destroyed my car!" Ash exclaimed in fury.
"What a sore loser!" Adalene said, smirking as she dodged Ash's cushions. "Wow, even Georgina doesn't do this when she loses against me in arm wrestling!"
Ash started chasing after her with one of Elisabeth's riding crops. Saiki watched from upstairs, shaking his head in disappointment.
"And he said I was ruining his chances," Saiki said to himself, annoyed.
He quickly teleported himself downstairs followed Ash. He was chasing Adalene to the kitchen. Jacques was there too, trying to get him to stop.
Saiki sped towards Ash, leaving a trail of smoke, and grabbed the riding crop from him. He took it and swatted it at Ash, making him stop in pain.
"Whoa what was that?!" Ash asked, looking around in surprise. "Did something hit me?"
Saiki showed himself to Ash and gave him a warning glare before handing the riding crop back to him. After that he disappeared into black smoke.
Jacques was just there, watching what just happened. Adalene was very quick and had ran off to the living room and didn't see Saiki.
Ash went back to the living room and tossed the riding crop aside before sitting down next to her.
"I'm very sorry, Adalene," Ash apologised. "I was just a little carried away, that's all."
"Yeah okay," Adalene said, laughing. "You were chasing me like a little boy! Oh my gosh..."
"You're not mad?" Ash asked in surprise. The listening Saiki was just as surprised too.
"Nah, why would I be?" Adalene asked. "You're hilarious, especially when you're being an idiot. You're like the brother that I never had."
She got up, gave him a friendly wave and left the house. Ash was left staring after her.
"Urgh... burn..." Ash said to himself. "Well, my name is Ash after all..."
Saiki was laughing at him. He translocated himself next to Ash.
"Don't feel bad, junior," Saiki told him with a smile. "At least she doesn't hate you!"
"Yeah but she totally friendzoned me," Ash said, his shoulders slumping in defeat. "More like bro-zoned..."
"What's that?" Saiki asked, confused.
"Means that she only sees me as a friend," Ash said with a sigh. "Not as a partner..."
"Aww, chill Ash," Saiki said, putting his arm around Ash and pulling him closer. "That's what Mikia told me too! And we're getting married soon!"
"Who's Mikia?" Ash asked, pulling out of the hug.
"My fiancé," Saiki said. "Your ancestor too."
Ash looked at him in surprise.