The other side

Maxima and Diana were having fun, walking around a zoo, admiring the animals, taking photos and stuff like that. Maxima was in his normal form, not disguised like the day before.
They walked around and went to the insectarium. There were butterflies there and Diana admired them. She took pictures of them and even had Maxima take one with her holding a butterfly on her finger.
They went to the gift shop and saw Diana perked up when she saw the butterfly specimens sold there. She bought a few of them and Maxima realised how she like liked collecting butterfly samples. After that, they went to an ice cream parlour because Maxima loved sweets.
He ordered a jumbo ice cream and topped it up with sweet toppings. Diana on the other hand settled with just a few scoops and only took nuts for toppings.
"I need to lose weight..." Diana said, sitting down on a barstool. "It's been a while since I've been on a diet..."
"Oh come on, you look great," Maxima said. "You look just right, I haven't spotted any difference in the way you look since the years I've know. Well, I have noticed how you gotten prettier and that's it."
"Don't go too far," Diana said, shaking her head playfully. "I've noticed how my dress has gotten a little tighter. I think I should stick to diet cookies instead of those chocolate stuffed biscuits that Foxy is so in love with. I honestly have no idea how she looks fabulous despite eating so much."
"Genetic, I guess..." Maxima shrugged. "I'm lucky I don't put on weight thanks to my cyborg situation."

Foxy scoffed from where she sat, spying on them through a pair of binoculars.
"Genetic, my foot!" Foxy spat.  "Only I know how much of exercises I do before having breakfast. She sleeps and only staggers out of her room only at like nine or ten while I wake up at five to go jogging and exercise till seven and she would still be asleep. I would even make her breakfast!"
"Calm down, Foxy," Isolde comforted. "She just doesn't know."
"Yeah, you only know because you share the same room with me and you join me in my exercise routine," Foxy said. "Hey, you should join me in jogging too..."
"No thanks, Foxy," Isolde said. "Exercising with you is tiring enough..."
Kula somehow sneaked away from them to get herself a cup of ice cream from the ice cream parlour that Maxima and Diana were at. She went over to the counter and started buying a gallon of ice cream, all for herself. She somehow even had enough money for it too, considering it was pretty expensive.
Foxy and Isolde didn't really notice until they didn't hear her shifting from foot to food or feel her fingers poking them.
"Where's Kula?" Foxy asked, looking around. "Oh great..."
Isolde noticed her leaning over the ice cream bar. Her eyes widened as she blindly tried to get Foxy's attention by waving her and around the frantic Foxy.
"Foxy, look over there!" Isolde finally called, not taking her eyes away from her sister. "Foxy!"
"What?" Foxy asked. Isolde pointed to where Kula was, causing her to gasp.

Diana spotted Kula's long strawberry blonde hair and looked surprised.
"Isn't that Kula?" She asked Maxima.
Maxima turned around and saw no one that looked like Kula.
"Where?" Maxima asked, turning back to Diana.
Diana searched again but couldn't find her.
"She isn't there now," Diana said. "Oh well, I must've been mistaken."
"I think you are are," Maxima said. "You worry too much about the Princess. She's alright on her own, K's taking care of her too."
"Maybe you're right," Diana said, scooping some ice cream with almond chunks into her mouth. "Kula's growing up..."
It was a good thing Maxima disregarded her when she said she saw Kula. Or else he would've found her hiding behind the partition with Foxy and Isolde if he scanned her.
And, it was a good thing Foxy managed to quickly scoop Kula away into hiding before Maxima turned around.
"Oi you almost gave us away!" Foxy scolded. "Kula!"
"Sorry, Foxy..." Kula apologised. "I just wanted ice cream..."
Kula gave her such a cute face that she didn't have the heart to scold her any further.
"I'll buy you chocolate later," Foxy said. "What do you wanna have for lunch later?"
"Can I have some apple pie?" Kula asked excitedly.
"Sure, Kula," Foxy said with a smile. "I'll buy you some later."
"Hey, what about me?" Isolde said, pouting playfully.
"How can I leave you out?" Foxy said, stroking her silvery locks. "Of course I'll buy you some."
They watched as Diana and Maxima ate the ice cream while chatting.
"They look cute together, don't they..." Foxy said. "But I must make sure that Maxima is the right man for her."
Little did she know, the rest of the team were concerned if Diana would be the best woman for him! They both had the same doubts, only it was the other way around.
They had no idea that this is what Foxy and the two cryomancers were up to all along. They never told anyone, not even to Zayn even if he stayed with them. Isolde came this close to telling him all along, but Foxy always stopped her from telling.
Zayn was gonna be in such a dilemma when the rest of the team tells them of the plan.
But of course, he'd choose Isolde over the rest of the team.
But then again... they all might even work together.

"It's not often I find guys that are taller than me," Diana said, giving Maxima a slight smile. "Usually guys would reject me for being too tall."
"You won't have that problem with me, though," Maxima said, smirking. "I'm too tall for a guy. I find it weird that girls reject me because I'm too big." He suddenly broke into a laugh. "Well, that was when I still tried, though."
"Same, I stopped trying too," Diana said, laughing with him. "I figured, what's the point I tried if I always get rejected? So I quit!" She stopped laughing and gave Maxima a gentle smile. "Not till now, though."
Foxy felt her heart melt when she overheard their conversation. Diana had finally found her match.
She courteously turned away, bringing Kula and Isolde away with her, as they both kissed.
"Our work here is done," Foxy said when they were far away. "Let's go."
"But apple pie?" Kula said, replacing the lid of her ice cream gallon. "I want my pie!"
"We'll take you there, don't worry," Foxy said, smiling at her. "Isolde?"
"I feel happy for them," Isolde said. "Yeah let's get some apple pie."
Foxy thought her work was done and Diana had found her match. But the team on Maxima's side... didn't think so. They still wanted to spy on the giant man.