To Hungary!

Yuki ran into Kyo's ward and saw him lying in bandages.
"Kyo!" Yuki exclaimed, running towards her boyfriend.
"Yuki!" Kyo exclaimed, sitting up to hug her.
"What happened to you?" Yuki asked, seeing his condition.
"Met an accident," Kyo said. "But thankfully I didn't lose the amulet you gave me."
Kyo picked it up from the bedside table and showed her.
"What happened to you?" Kyo asked her in return. "Who took you?"
"I'm not really sure what his name is, but he's one of those bad guys," Yuki said, much to his dismay. "He had blond hair."
"Oh no we know like a thousand blonds," Iori said, rolling his eyes. He suddenly pointed at Benimaru. "There, this guy is blond too. Was it him?"
"No, Iori..." Yuki said, shaking her head. "I know Benimaru."
"I found something that might help," Zayn said, taking out the book. "I found this in the car that Yuki was in."
He handed the book to Iori, who stared at it in shock.
"Orochi..." Iori said, noting the symbol. "Yuki, what did this guy look like?"
"He's that guy from KOF 96'!" Yuki blurted out. "You know, that blond guy with the wind?"
"Goenitz is alive?!" Kyo asked in shock. "Oh no! We have to stop him!"
"But you're like this!" Iori said. "Kyo, you know that Kagura and I must need you too to defeat Orochi, right?"
"I'm okay," Kyo said, attempting to stand up. "Just, I'm wrapped up in bandages, that's all."
He stood up and lost his balance. Benimaru quickly caught him.
"Okay with a broken leg and hand?" Benimaru said, talking about the casts that Kyo was wearing. "Kyo, you need to heal!"
"Then who's gonna help defeat Orochi?" Kyo asked, sitting down on the bed again. "I am a Sacred Treasure!"
"With a broken arm and a leg," K' pointed out.
"Ankle!" Kyo corrected. "Also, I will heal in no time, don't worry about me."
"I have an idea," Yuki said suddenly. "Where's Athena? She has the power to heal anyone including herself!"

So Athena was summoned as soon as Kyo was sent home. Or more like, dragged into the spaceship by Iori and K' right after her concert in Russia.
"What is it?" Athena asked. "Hey, I can walk, you know!"
"Kyo needs you," Iori said. "Come on."
They landed in Japan and Athena was brought to the Kusanagi household. Chizuru was there too, trying to translate the ancient book that Zayn found.
Athena managed to heal Kyo's injuries.
"You guys, don't give up," Athena said when she was done. "I'll be rooting for you."
Zayn took her back to Russia later that day.
"What does it say?" Kyo asked, watching her frown over the Cyrillic words.
"It says here that if the Hakkesshu doesn't help, and the Sacrificial Maiden isn't sacrificed, then Orochi must be summoned in its true serpent form," Chizuru said, looking up from the books. "But it says here, the creature wouldn't be as powerful as it would be with the sacrificing of the Heavenly Kings and the Sacrificial Maiden."
"So that's good right?" Iori asked, listening. "Orochi would be weakened, right?"
"Yes, but..." Chizuru said, frowning again. "Instead of dealing with a humanoid form of Orochi, we'd be dealing with a eight-headed and eight-tailed serpent. Which if you ask me, it's much harder because it would be having eight pairs of eyes too."
"Where would they be right now?" K' asked.
"Where else?" Iori said with a shrug. "Hungary."
"Why Hungary?" Saisyu asked.
"That's where the three of us sealed Orochi," Kyo said. "Come on, we have no time to lose. We need to go."
They waited for Zayn to return with the spaceship. Iori suddenly received a call from Ryu Hayabusa.
"Why is Ryu calling me now?" Iori asked, looking at his phone with a confused expression. He answered the phone to find out. "What is it, Ryu?"
"We sense something evil," Ryu said. "Something in Europe."
"Hungary?" Iori asked.
"Yeah," Ryu said. "How did you know?"
"No time to explain," Iori said. "We need to go there right now."
"We're coming," Ryu said. "Pick us up from the village."
"But Ryu..." Iori argued.
"Just pick us up," Ryu said. "We'll be at Tenjinmon. I'll send you the coordinates right now."
Iori hung up and turned to the others.
"The ninjas are coming too," Iori said. "They insist."
"Bring them along," Chizuru said. "They might help."
"But they're just normal humans!" Kyo said. "I mean, they do have powers of their own, but are they match for Orochi?"
"We are no match for Orochi if we don't go together," Chizuru said. "That's why my sister died. If you guys were with us, we would've defeated Goenitz."
"I'm coming too," K' volunteered."
"We are coming," Krizalid stepped forward too.
"Us too," Shizuka said. "We are Kusanagis too."
"I want to come too!" Yuki said.
"No, Yuki," Kyo said, embracing her. "We need to protect you."
"Who else could protect me better than you?" Yuki sad, looking up at Kyo with bing brown eyes. "Kyo, think about the times I've been kidnapped. It all happened when you weren't with me."
"She's got a point there, Kyo," Iori pointed out. "First time it was the New Face Team. Then when Kyo was taken by NESTS."
"You can come," Kyo finally said. "But you have to promise me to stay with one of us at all times."
Yuki agreed.

So as soon as Zayn returned, they all boarded the spaceship. Honoka came along too. They picked the ninjas up from the Mugen-Tenshin village.
"We sensed something really bad," Hayate said. "And we sensed that it had something to do with you."
"It does," Kyo said. "Only the Three Sacred Treasures can defeat it."
"Then we will help," Kasumi said. "We will help with all we have."
"You helped us locate Donovan and we will help you defeat this monster," Ayane said. "I brought my Tokkosho too."
"You have one of those?" Iori asked in surprise. "Can I see? I've never seen one of those."
Ayane grinned and took it out. She showed it to him and he examined it in awe. Well, all three of the Sacred Treasures examined it in awe.
"Where did you get this?" Chizuru asked. "I've never seen anything like this before!"
"From who I used to call father," Ayane said with a grimace. "He was an evil man and I managed to defeat him and claim this."
K' suddenly started distributing some snacks, especially to Yuki. It had been a while since she had eaten.