At school

"So what happened with Billy?" Andy asked as soon as Terry came home. "Did he find a girl?"
"Nope," Terry said with a grin. "I mean he did, but for some reason, all the women at Illision were either too young and too old for Billy. Like, maybe in their seventies? Besides King, of course. Billy couldn't hit on her since Ryo would probably kill him if he did..."
"Poor Billy..." Rock said. "That really bad luck."
Scott went to the bathroom and came out while Terry was still talking to Rock and Andy. Scott stopped short when he saw Terry stare back at him in confusion.
"Andy, what is this kid doing here?" Terry asked. "And why does it look like he's been smacked by Chang's iron ball?"
"Hi Mr Bogard," Scott said awkwardly. "Andy brought me here."
They explained the story to him and Terry started laughing so hard that he fell off the couch.
"Oh my gosh," Terry said between laughter. "Maple did that to you? Well why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut?"
"I dunno, it was just so fun," Scott said. "It was fun to see her reaction! Like I always loved to see people get enraged and fly at me."
"You're a weirdo," Rock said. "Don't you think so, Terry?"
"Actually... no," Terry said with a grin. "I kinda agree with Scott. It's fun to get on people's nerves. High five Scott!"
"There's a lot that you still don't really know about Terry," Andy added. "He does all kinds of stupid things sometimes."
"At least I don't do ninja work," Terry said. "Huh, ninja?"
"Wait, Andy, you're a ninja?" Scott asked in shock.
"Yep," Andy said. "I am."
"Whoa..." Scott said in awe.
After a few hours of sitting around, Scott received a call from a bar owner. It was King.
"Scott, your dad's dead drunk again," King said. "You better come get him."
"I will," said Scott. "Thanks, Miss King."
"Get here quick, I have to close the shop," said King. "I'll wait here for you."
He hung up and turned to the others.
"He's at the Illusion Bar this time," Scott informed. "I need to get him."
"Lets all go," said Terry. "Come on, guys."
They jumped into Terry's car and went to King's bar.
Meanwhile Joe and Lilly were going home. Billy was already home and was very surprised to find Lilly missing. She didn't reply to his texts and didn't answer his phone calls too.
He started panicking and grabbed his staff to go find her. He was locking the house to go find her but suddenly, a green car drove up to the house. Lilly got out and waved at the car.
Joe drove off as fast as he could and went back to his house.
"Who was that?" Billy asked his sister when she came. "And where did you go? Why didn't you reply to my texts? I tried calling you, but it kept going to voicemail."
"Oh I was out with Joe," Lilly said. "He asked me out."
"What?!" Billy said in anger. "That boxer boy can't keeps his hands off you?!"
"No, Billy, he's nice," Lilly said. "He's a really nice guy! You should get to know him."
Billy sighed. He unlocked the door and motioned her to talk inside instead.
"Fine, I'll go see him tomorrow," Billy said after a thought. "I'll try to be friends with him."
"Yay, thanks Billy!" Lilly said, hugging her brother. "Come on, I'm tired."
The Bogards and Rock drove to King's bar and found her waiting outside. She was kinda surprised to see Terry's car drive up instead of Scott coming alone.
"You left something behind?" King asked. "Well, I didn't find anything."
"Miss King!" Scott said, coming out of the car. "Where's my father?"
"He's inside," King said, motioning towards the bar. "Come on."
The Bogards went with him and brought Scott's father to the car.
"Alright, lets go," Terry said, putting the car on reverse. "Thanks King!"
"Now what are they up to?" King thought, waving them goodbye. "Oh well, it's time I went home."
Kim's family and Jhun were travelling back to South Town with Chang and Choi. Kim said he wanted to go alone with the criminals, but his sons and Jhun didn't allow him.
"No, dad, you're gonna squeeze the life out of them," said Jae-Hoon. "That's not rehabilitation, that's torture!"
"Yeah and then they're gonna run away and go back to their criminal ways," Dong-Hwan added. "Then you'll go hunting for them again..."
"They're right, Kaphwan," Jhun said. "Your training's useless."
"Fine..." Kim said begrudgingly. "You guys can come."
So they all flew to South Town. Jhun lived with Kim. He wanted to live in a hotel, but Kim didn't allow him.
"Just stay here, I have an extra room," Kim said. "Besides, Chang and Choi wouldn't allow you to leave their side."
The criminals nodded pleadingly. Jhun was proud of himself.
He took them around the next day and they enjoyed themselves. Jae-Hoon went to school. Kim only agreed to go back to Korea because of his and Dong-Hwan's semester break.
Dong-Hwan went to his college while Jae-Hoon met with Rock and Scott the next day at school.
"So what have you been doing?" Jae-Hoon asked. "I heard something about you catching a purse snatcher?"
"Yeah I did," Rock said. "I saved a girl's bag."
"Wow..." Jae-Hoon said. "Who is she?"
"Her name's Maple," said Rock. "I heard she's new here or something. And I also she gave the purse snatcher kid a black eye."
"Wow..." Jae-Hoon said. "Feisty chick. Anyway, what happened with this dude. You got into a fight, buddy?"
"Yeah I kinda did," said Scott. "And it was Maple!"
"You mean, you're the purse snatcher?!" Jae-Hoon asked in shock and Scott nodded. "Rock, send him to dad's Dojang. He'll turn him to laundry."
Rock laughed and took a swig of milk. His eyes suddenly turned wide and he spat the milk out, coughing uncontrollably.
"Hey are you okay, buddy?" Scott asked, rubbing Rock's back. "What happened?"
"Maple," Rock said, pointing at a table. "She's here!"
"Wait what?" Jae-Hoon asked, looking around. "Where?"
"There," Rock said, pointing at a table. "You see her? That girl with brown hair."
"Whoa she's hot!" Jae-Hoon said. "Come on, buddy, lets go sit with her! She's alone."
"You wait till she beats you up," Scott said. "It didn't hurt much yesterday, but it does now..."
He pulled Rock towards Maple's table. Scott followed with a mischievous smile.
"Hey you new here?" Jae-Hoon asked, sitting down in front of her. "I've never seen you around."
"Rock?" Maple asked, surprised. "Hey you know, I saw that purse snatcher yesterday at the Kyokugenryu Dojo? Such a pest! I gave him a black eye!"
"And you're seeing me now too," Scott said, sitting in front of her with a smirk. "Hey there, Cyprus!"
Maple's smile instantly turned into a scowl.
"What are you doing here, jerk?" Maple asked, annoyed. "Haven't had enough?"
"Nope," Scott said with a grin. "That's why I'm here. I'm new here too."
"Which class are you in?" Jae-Hoon asked. "Are you in our grade?"
"I'm not really sure," Maple said. "I'm in the eleventh grade."
"Oh we're in the eleventh grade too," Jae-Hoon said. "What classes do you take?"
She started telling them about the subjects she took and they nodded.
"We'll be seeing you later," Jae-Hoon said. "I'm Jae-Hoon by the way. And yes. I'm Korean."
"Ah I see," Maple said. "Anyway, where do you live, Rock? I wanna meet you after school. I feel like I should give you a proper thank you."
Rock thought it was best that he kept the fact the Scott was living with him a a secret from her. For all he knew, she might run to his home and murder Scott for stealing her purse.
"I live near the Illusion Bar," Rock said. "I live with the Bogards."
"Ah okay," Maple said. "They must be big cheese around here since someone started mocking me when I said I didn't know them."
"You bet they are," Scott said. "They're the ones that are keeping South Town inhabitable!"
"Alright," Maple said. "And you, Patton. Quit teasing me. We might be friends if you stop."