Dinner and a disguise

The K' team met with the Kusanagis in the lobby. K' went towards Kyo with clenched fists.
"Someone finished my cologne without my permission," K' said, crossing his arms. "And decided it was funny to spray it on a note and leave it and rotten fish behind as a 'thank you'. How nice of someone..."
Kyo looked a little sheepish when the younger man said that. K' just stood there, waiting for an explanation.
"Kyo, what did you do?" Saisyu asked, seeing the change of emotion in Kyo.
"I umm... I used some of K's cologne," Kyo said sheepishly.
"What about the rotten fish thing?" Shizuka questioned. "Where's my naginata?"
"Mom, please!" Kyo quickly said. "My clothes smelled like fish, and I didn't have extras! Please, don't kill me."
"Then what about my cologne?" K' asked, annoyed.
"I'll buy you a new one as soon as we get back, okay?" Kyo quickly said. "Happy?"
K' gave a satisfied nod and left after acknowledging Kyo's parents. He smirked as he rejoined his team.
"Wow, I didn't know you were this calculative, Aibou," Maxima remarked when K' rejoined them. "All he did was use some of your cologne."
"He almost finished the entire bottle, Max," K' said. "I only opened the bottle the day before. And I know that Iori didn't use much, but Kyo... he used almost all of it. And to top it all off, he left rotten fish behind! You're not the one that took out the trash that day, idiot..."
"Fine," Maxima said, slightly amused. "Anyway, what do you guys wanna get for dinner?"
"More like teatime," Zayn said with a shrug. "It's too early for dinner, too late for lunch. So it's teatime."
They agreed and decided to go to Pao Pao Cafe. Everyone has been talking great about it, and they decided to try it themselves.
"Fancy seeing you guys here," Richard said, coming to their table. "This is your first time here, yes?"
The K' team nodded at him. K' looked kinda annoyed.
"Do you serve ice cream, sir?" Kula asked politely.
"Sure, we do," Richard said, turning to the freezer behind him. "What would you like, little miss?"
"Sherbet!" Kula exclaimed cheerfully.
"What flavour would you like?" Richard asked, glancing back at her.
"Strawberry and mango flavour!" Kula said.
So Richard served her two scoops of each flavour.
"What about you, Mr. Dash?" Richard asked, referring to the grumpy grey-haired youth. "What can I get for you?"
"Pot roast sounds good..." K' said, looking up from the menu. "And can I have a lemonade?"
"Suuree," Richard said while writing down. "What about you, Mr. Maxima?"
"One large brownie trifle," Maxima said with a smirk. "And can I have a nice, large, caramel milkshake? That's all."
Richard wrote that down, slightly weirded out.
"What else do you want, mister?"
"Hey, enough with Max now," Krizalid said, waving to gain Richard's attention. "I wanna order something too."
Richard was kinda shocked to see Krizalid there.
"Krizalid?" Richard said in shock.
"Yeah?"
"What are you doing here?" Richard asked, shocked. "Oh what am I saying! How are you with the K' team? I thought you were enemies?"
"Not for long, Rich," Maxima said with a smirk. "The dude's learnt his lesson."
"What did you guys do to him?" Richard asked, turning to the others. "You guys threatened him?"
"What? Nah!" Maxima said, amused. "We just decided to make peace."
"Yeah because I wanna be with my sister," Krizalid said, glancing at Seirah. "Anyway, you're not gonna take my order?"
"Oh right, sorry, Mr. Krizalid," Richard said, turning back to him. "What would you like to eat?"
"Uh... chicken schnitzel with potato salad on the side," Krizalid said, reading the menu. "Two buttery caramel-stuffed snickerdoodles and one cinnamon butter cream puff. Oh and a glass of punch."
"Okay, now you, Miss... Whip?" Richard said, looking at Seirah. "What would you like?"
"I'd like some honey glazed chicken and honey apple pie," Seirah said. "Small, not the large, and some honey milk."
He took all of their orders and handed the list to Bob who rushed off to the kitchen to get them prepared.

"The food here is actually pretty good," Maxima said, finishing the last of his trifle. "What do you think, Princess?"
"Yes!" Kula said excitedly finishing the fruit yogurt parfait that Diana insisted that she ordered instead of just ice cream. "Delicious!"
They paid for the food and left the Cafe. They walked back to the hotel since it wasn't that far.
All of a sudden, a hooded man confronted them.
"Aww no, not another criminal on the loose," K' said in an annoyed tone, getting into his fighting stance. "You're going down, loser!"
"Hey, wait, no!" The man said in a familiar voice, waving his hands at them. "Guys, it's just me!"
It was Iori. He concealed his face as much as he can to avoid reporters.
"Iori?" K' said, surprised. "What's with the getup?"
"The reporters are chasing me," Iori said in a worried voice. "Let's flea."
"Already?" Krizalid said, surprised. "Aww, come on, man! We agreed for a week in South Town!"
"I'm sorry guys, but these people are chasing me like dogs!" Iori said in a panicked tone.
"No, all you need now is a disguise," Maxima said. "Where's your sister?"
"In the hotel," Iori said. "She's refusing to come out too."
"Come to our room now," K' said, pulling Iori. "I still have my disguise from... the other night."
Iori understood and followed K' to his room.
K' locked the door adjoining his room and the Yagamis' and started working on Iori's disguise.
"Brown wig or black?" K' asked, holding up the wig he wore and the wig that Zayn wore. "You choose."
"Black," Iori said.
K' helped him put the wig on. He had a little trouble since Iori's fringe kept sneaking out of the wig. But luckily, Zayn brought a wig cap since his hair was equally hard to tame.
Iori looked at himself in the mirror and sorta jumped.
"Wow, I look different!" Iori said, looking at his reflection. "But my face still looks the same..."
"Seirah! Oh Seirah!" K' called his sister. "Come over here for a moment, will ya?"
Seirah came in, her hair in tiny pigtails.
"Need some help with the makeup," K' said. "Do you have your makeup?"
"Wait, it's in my room," Seirah said. "Let me go get it."
Her room was across from K's and she quickly returned with her makeup bag.
"What do you need?" Seirah asked.
"That brown thingy you use to... uh.. shape your face?" K' said with a shrug. "Make Iori look different."
Seirah nodded and pulled Iori's face in her direction. "Let's see... a contour?"
She did something to his face and declared that she was done. Iori looked at himself in the mirror and gasped.
"Is that really me?" Iori asked doubtfully. "What did you do to me?!"
"I contoured your face and drew some facial hair," Seirah said, calmly closing her makeup bag. "I'll fix your sister up too."
"Wait, I wanna see if she can recognise me first," Iori said with a smirk. "Come on, you guys silently watch from inside."
He borrowed one of K's jackets and left the room quietly and knocked on his and Aiko's room door.

Aiko was laying on the bed, playing with her phone with the television on when someone rapped on the door.
"Who could that be...?" Aiko asked herself, getting off the bed. "Must be Niisan..."
She went to the door and opened it. She expected to see her brother there, but for some reason, there was an unfamiliar stranger in front of her.
"Umm... who are you?" Aiko asked, confused.
"Konbanwa, isn't this Mr. Yagami's room?" Iori said, trying to speak in a higher voice, resulting in his voice sounding a bit nasal.
"Uh... who are you?" Aiko asked, a little alerted. "And why do you wanna see Niisan- I mean Mr. Yagami?"
"I'm a reporter who's looking to get an interview with him," Iori said, taking out a notebook and a pen. "Is he inside? The receptionist said that this is his room...?"
Aiko was a little taken aback. Isn't the receptionist supposed to call and ask Iori to go down to meet the visitor instead of just letting him in?
But then her nose caught a familiar scent. She sniffed the air and frowned.
"Niisan..." Aiko said under her breath, identifying the smell.