Another hooded weirdo...

A strange man in a hood entered the provision shop and kinda jumped when he saw them.
"Not this again..." K' said, annoyed. "Zayn, do you think it's Kriz? Again?!"
"I don't think so," Zayn said thoughtfully. "This guy seems taller..."
"Yeah..." Iori agreed. "He is... he looks about six-four."
"Yeah..." K' said. "Kriz is only slightly taller than me. He's only about six-two."
"That isn't much shorter..." Zayn pointed out. "Still just as gigantic."
"We're six sharp," Iori pointed out. "How 'bout that?"
"Yeah whatever..." Zayn finally admitted. "You're a lot shorter than that guy."
The guy was just frozen there after seeing them. K' had already finished paying and was waiting for the cashier to finish Iori's and Zayn's stuff.
"You guys wait here," K' said. "Imma uncover him. Bring my stuff after you're done."
K' slowly went towards the guy and snuck behind him. He smirked and held back a laugh.
He scared the man from the back, causing him to jump again. His friends at the counter were laughing uncontrollably.
The man tried to run, but K' pulled at his hood, and instantly knew who he was.
"Seriously, how many of you are there?" K' asked, in a slightly amused, slightly irritated manner. "First Kriz and now you?"
Zayn and Iori finished paying and dragged the guy out of the shop in an enthusiastically friendly manner. They dragged him to the cafe for a round two.

"So whatcha doing with your life now?" Iori asked with a smirk. "Krizalid's living with the K' team as one of them, and Igniz is an astronomer in Texas. What about you?"
"I own an orphanage in Norway," Zero said. "It's what I like."
"I see..." K' said. "I remember reading it somewhere."
"Yeah," Zero said. "What happened to Mr. Nests?"
"He died too," Zayn said. "And Igniz took over."
"Oh, how did he die?" Zero asked, concerned.
The other three looked at each other.
"You don't know?" Iori asked. Zero shook his head. "Igniz killed him, and took over."
"Did Nests come alive too?" Zero asked. "Like me, Krizalid and Igniz?"
"No," K' said. "The Ikari Warriors found his body."
As soon as he said that, he realised something.
"Wait a second..." K' said with a thoughtful look. "Clark said they found your body too!"
K' immediately took his phone out and started calling Clark.
"Cross Changer!" Clark greeted as soon as he picked up the phone.
"No," K' said. "Clark, I've got a bone to pick with you."
"What is it?" Clark asked.
"You said you found Zero's corpse?" K' asked.
"Yeah?" Clark said. "Why?"
"Well if you found his corpse, then who's sitting in front of me?"
"What do you mean?"
K' minimised the phone call and took a picture of Zero in front of him. He sent the picture to Clark.
"Look at the photo I sent you."
Clark did and his jaw dropped.
"He's alive?!" Clark said in shock. "But stupid Ralf told me they found his dead body!"
He shouted for Ralf and showed him the picture.
"You said Zero's corpse was found?" Clark asked him instead. "Then what's this? Zombie?!"
Ralf stared at the picture for a moment and laughed.
"When I said 'Zero', I meant Clone Zero," Ralf said. "But I won't be surprised if he comes alive too. Because we actually found Rugal's remains too, but it was heavily decayed with a prosthetic hand and bionic eye. So yeah."
"Well, be specific next time," Clark said, annoyed. "So Zero's alive too."
K' bid his farewell and hung up.
"So that's that," K' said. "But I have a question. You said you live in Norway? How did you end up here?"
"The same way you guys came from Japan?" Zero said with a shrug.
The others looked at each other again. They came to Paris via spaceship.
"How?" K' asked again.
"Plane?" Zero said. "I mean... that's how you guys came, right?"
The three looked at each other again and nodded.
"But how?" Iori asked. "I mean... you died, you have nothing on you, and you're a syndicate from outer space. How did you come here? Like your travel documents?"
"Oh that..." Zero said with a smirk. "I got those forged."
"Still a crime syndicate..." Zayn said, rolling his eyes. "But what brings you to Paris?"
"I'm here on a trip with all the orphaned kids," Zero said. "There're all at the hotel. I came to the provision shop to get some stuff, and maybe some toys for them too. And then I saw you guys and froze."
"We must look really intimidating, huh?" K' said jokingly.
"Yeah right, intimidated by a guy who's barely five foot six..." Zayn rolled his eyes. "You guys are giants compared to me..."
They decided to visit the children that Zero's been taking care of. But of course, they went to the provision shop again first. They got them some pastries from the cafe too.
"Come to our concert in a few days," Iori told Zero. "Don't worry, it's free. We'll be playing for the Fête de la Musique which is next week. Bring the kids along. We'll tell you where we're playing."
"That's exactly why I'm here," Zero said. "We'll be there."
They left the hotel and started walking back to their hotel.
"Since when are we playing for the Music Day?" K' asked. "Iori?"
"I only saw the ad at the cafe," Iori said. "We'll be playing at the Opera House."
"The Opera House?!" The other two exclaimed in shock.
"No way!" Zayn exclaimed.
"Way," Iori said with a smirk. "All because of me."
"How...?" K' asked.
"I have my secrets," Iori said with a smug face.
The had to pass Place du Tertre again and that's when they remembered their portraits. The portraits were neatly packed and waiting for them at the table next to the artist's easel.
"Here you go, Monsieur," the artist said, giving them the paintings. "Enjoy them."
They thanked him and paid for the paintings.
"We'll be playing at the Opera House on Fête de la Musique," Iori said. "Don't miss it."
The artist was blown away by that comment. He nodded gleefully and bowed.
"If you are not happy with my art, feel free to come back for an exchange," the artist said. "I promise I will do better."
They just nodded and walked off. They suddenly heard the sound of running feet. Very fast feet. The owner of those feet soon appeared in front of them.
"Are you who I think you are?" A girl asked, stopping in front of them. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh! You are Iori Yagami!"
Iori looked confused. He has never seen this girl before.
"Are you a fan girl?" Iori finally asked.
"Yes!" The girl exclaimed. "I'm Adalene. Adalene Roux. Nice to meet you, Monsieur Yagami!"
Iori smiled and held out his hand for her to shake.
"Hey, no fans for me?" K' jokingly asked. "I'm the DJ here."
"Oh so you're the one at the turntable?" Adalene asked. "Nice to meet you too, Monsieur...?"
"Dash," K' said. "Just call me Dash."
Zayn and Iori started snickering.
"Can I have a photo with you?" Adalene asked, taking her phone out. "I have a friend who's also a big fan of you. By the way, do you know him?"
Iori helped her take a picture with him. And so did K'. Well, she was mostly interested with Iori. She just took a picture with K' to not hurt his feelings.
"Who's your friend?" Iori asked after he took the photo.
"Ash Crimson," Adalene said. "You may not know him anyway. He just posted a video of you guys and CYS playing a song, with him screaming 'MY SONG! THAT'S MY SONG!' in the background."
Iori smirked. He kinda knew where this was going. He took his phone out and showed her the photo Ash took with him the day before during the party.