An interruption

"What's taking them so long?" Ryo asked impatiently. "We don't even know what they look like!"
"Well, I asked Bob and he said this table was meant for us," said King. "Thing is... this is a table of two."
"Oh no not again!" Ryo said, putting a hand on his forehead. "Why does Yuri always have to do something to make things awkward between us?"
All of a sudden, a waiter came to them. He was holding a plate of vegetarian lasagne and falafel.
"Here's your order," the waiter said, putting the plates down on the table. "Your drinks will be here in a minute. Please, enjoy your meal."
Ryo and King looked at each other, confused. Since when did they order?
"I'm sorry, but you must be mistaken," said Ryo. "We didn't order anything yet."
"Hmm?" The waiter said, thinking. "But the orders were already given beforehand during the booking!"
They looked at each other again. Whoever this anonymous caller was, didn't only book them a table, but also ordered food?
"But who's gonna pay?" King asked. "We were called here. We have nothing to do with this!"
"The payment has been made, miss," the waiter said. "Now please excuse me and enjoy your meal."
The waiter turned around and walked away but Ryo got up and stopped him.
"Do you mind turning around?" Ryo asked, suspecting that it might be his best friend again.
The waiter turned around and Ryo had a good look at his face. He studied every detail of it with a frown. The waiter was weirded out...
"I-I'm sorry sir, but is there anything I can do for you?" The waiter asked, trying to break the silence.
"No nothing else," Ryo said and sat back down. "Sorry to bother you. I just thought you looked familiar, that's all."
The waiter walked back to the kitchen, confused. He met with Richard on the way and was whispering something to him.
Robert started laughing.
"He thinks we're still playing tricks on him," Robert said with a smirk. "He thinks that waiter was me again!"
"You see, the next time a waitress goes there, he's gonna think it's me," Yuri added with a chuckle.
"And if the manager goes there..." Takuma said with a smirk. "He might even call him dad!"
They all started laughing. Richard came to them and asked if they wanted anything else.
"Nah it's fine," said Mai. "What did the waiter say?"
"He suspects Ryo to be a weird gangster who might attack him," said Richard. "You see, he doesn't really know Ryo. He's new to town."
"Oh wow," said Robert. "Hey but how are you gonna slip the hotel key to him?"
"We need to make the scene a little more romantic," said Richard, going to laptop behind the bar. "Let me do something..."
He started looking for a good song. He ended up playing Fata Morgana by Enigma.
"Hey I heard Ryo playing this in his room the other day," said Yuri. "Yeah I think it's one of his favourite songs."
"I've heard King play it in her bar once too," said Mai. "She was even singing along."
"Perfect," said Takuma. "Now we see what's going on."
They turned around in their barstools to see what they were doing.
"This is my favourite song," said King. "I love it!"
"Really?" Ryo asked, his face growing a little pink. "I like it too!"
"Really?" King asked, her face equally pink.
They were eating the falafel and lasagne. The waiter brought them some champagne.
They blamed the redness on their face on the spicy food though it has not happened before.
"Ryo looks red in the face!" Robert said in triumph. "Oh I know that look! It's the look he gives when he feels slightly embarrassed! Guys, he's blushing!"
"It's working!" Mai said excitedly. "Yes!"
"Hey Rich, do you do dances here?" Yuri asked. "If you do, please make it a romantic one!"
"I do sometimes," said Richard. "But now's not the time. They are still too many customers."
All of a sudden, they all heard a loud gasp.
"KYOKUGENRYU!" A feminine voice shouted. "You're going down!"
As soon as they heard that voice, the four at the bar groaned. Even Richard groaned.
"Oh no..." Takuma said, annoyed. "It's Todoh's daughter!"
Kasumi walked up to Ryo and pointed to him accusingly.
"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Mai said, jumping up and running headfirst towards Kasumi.
She pushed her out of the cafe.
"Oh wow..." Yuri said, running after Mai to join the discussion.
"I think it's best we just stay here and let the girls do the job," said Takuma, sipping his drink.
"Right, master," Robert agreed.
Meanwhile outside...
"Hey who are you two?!" Kasumi retorted. "What do you want from me?!"
"To get out of here," said Mai. "Get out and don't bother Kyokugenryu for now. Only for now."
"That's right," said Yuri. "Now make like a tree, and leave."
"I can't!" Kasumi shouted. "I need my revenge!"
"Have your revenge another day," said Mai. "Right now, LEAVE!"
"Mai, she won't listen to us if we speak to her like this," said Yuri, cracking her knuckles. "Let's tell her the hard way!"
They got into their fighting stances and Kasumi immediately recognised them.
"Mai and Yuri?" Kasumi asked, surprised. "What are you guys doing?!"
"We're setting Ryo up on a date," said Mai, getting out of her stance. "Please, don't spoil it!"
"For our sake, at least," said Mai and then glanced at Yuri.
She was a Kyokugenryu disciple too.
"Okay, for my sake at least," Mai said and then smirked. "Mai sake."
Yuri understood and laughed too.
"Only for you, Mai," said Kasumi. "Yuri... even if you're Kyokugenryu too, you're not that bad..."
"Hey, Ryo only beat your father because he was desperately searching for me," Yuri said. "He didn't have anything against the Todoh-Ryu Aikujutsu."
"I know..." Kasumi said. "It's just that, our dads always hated each other for some reason."
"Believe me, we'll try and help you look for your father," said Yuri. "We know just how it feels to not know what became of our father."
Kasumi nodded thoughtfully.
"Okay, I'll leave you guys for now," said Kasumi. "Right now, I need to go join Malin."
"Please, don't break our cover," said Mai. "Ryo and King doesn't know."
"Okay," said Kasumi. "But this is only for you. And King."
Kasumi walked back into Pao Pao Cafe to meet with Malin.
Mai and Yuri sigh in relief and followed her in. Kasumi met up with Malin and did not breath a word about Mai and Yuri's plan to her friend.