New plans

In another part of South Town, a family was training in a dojo. They were training Karate. Their own style of Karate.
"Where's Robert?" The girl asked while training. "He's coming right?"
"Of course he is," her brother answered. "Must be stuck somewhere..."
"Or maybe he's stalling," said their father.
"Says who?" A man with long black hair asked, stepping in. "I'm here now."
"Robert!" Yuri screamed and went to hug him. "What took you so long?"
"Alright, hands off my daughter," Takuma said, separating them. "You wanna get beaten up again?"
"Nope..." said Robert. "But come on, Master. Why won't you let me?"
"Because you're an idiot," said Ryo. "You plan to take her out on a date in front of her father and brother? How can you be so dumb?"
"Well yeah," said Robert. "You're always with her!"
"You don't know me enough, Rob," said Yuri. "I'm not always with them..."
"I should've known!" Robert said. "Whatever, lets start training!"
They trained and trained till they got tired and can't take anymore.
"Alright, let's wrap up," said Takuma. "Hit the showers, everyone."
"We so need another girl in this dojo," Yuri said, grumpily going to the ladies' bathroom alone while the others just went to the other side towards the men's bathroom.
"We need to find another girl to join this dojo," Ryo said to his father while entering the bathroom. "Yuri is getting grumpy..."
"Yeah we need to put up more posters," said Takuma. "Robert, do you have any female friends who would like to join?"
"Nope," said Robert. "No one."
"Why didn't that Hitomi girl join?" Takuma said, annoyed. "She's kinda close with Yuri now, you know?"
"Yeah and she's strong too," said Ryo. "Maybe we can advertise our Dojo more."
So later that day, they started posting in social media about their dojo.
The next day they put up posters all along South Town. They even put up a discount.
"Hope this attracts more girls..." said Robert, sticking up the last one. "There, that's the last one."
Yuri wasn't with them because she was out with Mai and King. They were chatting in a cafe.
"See, now I'm not with dad and Ryo, and look where Robert is," Yuri complained. "And then in the end he'll complain that I'm the one that's always with them. But it's the exact opposite!"
"Don't worry, Yuri," said Mai. "Try giving him hints or something."
"Good idea," said Yuri. "Or should I ask him out?"
"Let him do that," said Mai. "You just wait."
"Yeah and if you can, bring him to my restaurant," said King. "I'll even give you guys a special discount."
"I should bring Andy there some day," said Mai. "Oh it would be lovely!"
"Hey what happened with you and Ryo?" Yuri asked King. "Like you guys are rarely together now."
"Well after the incident at that restaurant the other day, we quit seeing each other," said King.
"What incident?" Yuri asked, confused.
"The one you and Robert wore costume moustaches to 'disguise' yourselves?" King said, annoyed. "You guys make things so awkward between us..."
"Well, sorry about that," Yuri said sheepishly. "We shouldn't have..."
"Yuri, do you want to go to the bathroom?" Mai asked suddenly.
"Sure," said Yuri. "King?"
"Nah it's okay, I'll stay," said King, sipping her cafe au lait. "You guys go ahead. I'll watch the table."
Mai pulled Yuri off to the bathroom.
"Hey are you crazy?" Mai asked. "You guys wore costume moustaches to disguise yourselves?!"
"Yeah we had no idea how to disguise ourselves," said Yuri. "But dad was worse. He wore his Mr Karate mask!."
"You guys are so bad at this..." Mai said, slapping her forehead. "We need a better plan."
"Our plan was actually good, just that our 'disguise' completely ruined it," said Yuri. "Lets think of something else."
"Meet me at my place tomorrow," said Mai. "Don't let King know. It's just us."
"I'll tell dad and Robert about it too," said Yuri. "They would agree. We'll sneak out without telling Ryo."
"Right," said Mai. "I'll be alone tomorrow, so feel free to come."
They left the bathroom and went back to King.
"You guys took so long," said King. "Was the bathroom full?"
"Nah I just had to take a dump," said Yuri. "Must've been that garlic bread I ate this morning..."
"Yeah she must've gone overboard with the garlic because she stunk the whole bathroom!" Mai added. "Right Yuri?"
"Yeah," Yuri said, unable to deny.
They went home and Yuri told her father about the secret meeting while Ryo was in the shower.
"Don't worry, I won't tell Ryo," said Takuma. "King doesn't know right?"
"Nope she doesn't," said Yuri. "It's only us. "I told Robert about it too."
"Great," said Takuma. "Lets hope it doesn't fail this time."
"If only you supported my love with Robert," Yuri said with a sigh. "Why do you not allow?"
"Okay if the Ryo one succeeds, I might consider," said Takuma. "But only if it succeeds, okay?"
"Yay, thanks dad," Yuri said happily. "We need to make the plan foolproof."
She ran off to give Mai the green light. Takuma watched after her.
"They grow up so fast," Takuma thought. "My Yuri is no longer a kid..."
The next day, they snuck out in Takuma's car before Ryo even got up. They left a note saying they were out buying groceries.
"We should really buy the groceries after seeing Mai," said Yuri. "Or else, Ryo is gonna feel really suspicious."
Before they went to Mai's house, Takuma insisted that they buy some of Mai's favourite botamochi.
"It is not nice to visit someone empty handed," Takuma always said. "We need to always bring something when visiting someone."
"Yes, boss!" Yuri and Robert said together.
"You told us like a hundred times, dad," said Yuri. "We get it."
"No, you don't," said Takuma. "This is why I say it over and over again."
They went to Mai's home and found her waiting for them in the garden. She instantly brightened up when she saw them bring her favourite snack.
"Thank you so much, Mr Sakazaki!" Mai said, graciously accepting the box of botamochi. "They are my favourite!"
"We brought some for us too," said Yuri. "Lets discuss while eating together."
They went in and sat in the living room. They discussed while eating the botamochi.
"You see, your plan was actually good," said Mai. "The only problem was your disguises. All ya gotta do is fix your disguises, and we're good to go!"
"But what do we do?" Robert asked. "What should we wear?"
"Ah that's where I come in," said Mai, opening her fan with a swift motion. "I'll help you!"
The three of them looked at each other as Mai went on explaining about their disguises.