Epilogue

They enjoyed a few days more in Paris before returning to their specific homeland. They left the South Town people first before dropping the ninjas off in Miyama.
"Finally, home!" Kasumi said when they landed in their village in Miyama. "I miss home!"
"You didn't two years ago," her purple-haired sister pointed out.
"Hey, only I know how much I yearned for home," Kasumi defended. "Whenever I wanted to return, y'all hunt for me, so what's the point? I ended up fending for myself..."
"Well, blame Mr. Windy here for that," Hayabusa said with a chuckle. "He's the one that sent ninjas out to kill you."
"Day by day I prayed for her to escape," Hayate said. "And luckily, she did."
They said goodbye to the KOF team and took a breath of the fresh air before starting their walk home. The others returned to Tokyo.
"Now, that was fun," K' said, grabbing his duffle bag. "We should do that again sometime."
"Yeah," the others agreed.
They said goodbye and booked cars to return to their respective homes. The first thing that Iori did was go to Honoka's house and bring his cats back home.
Her mother and grandmother grew quite fond of the furry creatures. They had a cat of their own and Rio and Yua actually grew close to it too.
The Yagamis brought them home and played with them. The cats missed them too. They also realised that the cats have gained a significant amount of weight, a sure sign that Honoka's family didn't starve them.
Iori also approved of Benimaru dating Aiko. It was a half-hearted decision, but Iori couldn't actually see why they shouldn't. After all, he did see how he protected her when a 'thug' ambushed them.
'That was fun,' Iori thought, grinning to himself. 'We should do that again sometime.'

K' and his party were having a hard time doing days worth of laundry with one washing machine. K' groaned when Krizalid beat him to the washing machine first.
"It's a good thing I don't need to do much laundry," Maxima said with a smirk. "I don't even sweat that much."
The others glared at him and continued their battle for the washing machine.
Zayn and Isolde, however, had no issues. Zayn graciously let her go first. Well, he actually didn't mind because he was more interested in watching Isolde haphazardly stuffing the front loader with her clothes.

The Kusanagis on the other hand, were still wondering how Shizuka brought her long naginata.
"Her bag only has clothes," Saisyu reported back to Kyo. "And makeup."
"Then?" Kyo asked, confused. "There must be some way she brings that long spear!"
So when Shizuka was putting her clothes to wash, the two men peeked into the laundry room to see.
She took out her makeup bag, her toiletries and a small cylindrical object the size of her palm, and put them on the table before dumping the rest of her baggage inside the top loader. She then went to the adjoining bathroom after throwing her bag aside.
Curiously, the two men started rummaging through her things. Kyo picked up the cylindrical object and pulled a small ring-like lever.
To his surprise, the object expanded into a long naginata, complete with a tiny sheath.
"So that's how she does it," Saisyu said in awe. "I have a fighter wife."
"What do you expect, she's a Kusanagi!" Kyo said, trying to figure out how to shrink it back. "Anyway, how do you make this smaller again?"
They both then tried really hard to bring it back to normal that they didn't realise that Shizuka was actually waiting for them, her arms crossed.
They both had to explain how they were just curious on what the tiny object was.

The Bogards blindfolded Scott and brought him somewhere in Terry's car. Rock gently led him out of the car and brought him into a building.
"Scott?" A voice all too familiar to him called him.
Scott was too stunned to even speak. He slowly reached up to the cloth around his eyes and pulled it off.
His father, now clean and sober, stood in front of him.
"Dad!" Scott exclaimed, immediately running into his arms.
Tears of joy started soaking into Mr. Patton's shirt as they embraced.
"I missed you, dad," Scott said through tears. "I really missed the real you."
His father slowly patted his amber hair.
"I missed you too, son," Mr. Patton said, feeling his own eyes well up in tears. "You've grown since the last time I saw you."
Scott pulled away and gave him a light punch.
The Bogards and Rock were sad to see Scott leave their home, but also happy that he got his father back. They promised to keep in touch and even visited everyday. The Bogards soon saw more of Mr. Patton than they ever did. He was very thankful for them to have taken Scott under their wing for a few months.

Gato finally brought his father home. Mr. Futaba was still scared, but knew that if he ever went berserk again, Gato was there to stop him.
Hotaru was happy too, since she was pretty close to her father before all this.
Even little Itokatsu was happy.
Gato and Elisabeth even had a long distance relationship. Elisabeth sometimes visited South Town and Gato went to Paris with his family too.
He suddenly developed a liking for Montmartre.

Nothing changed in the Sakazaki household despite the fact that the Todohs had a friendly relationship with them now. Yuri began growing closer to Kasumi and her sister too and even frequently trained together.
Just like their fathers.
Robert and Ryo were suddenly getting ditched.

Athena continued going on concerts with Kensou and her friends. She still awaited news for the next BOF performance, though. It was just more fun to perform with them. Maybe it was because of the use of many instruments instead of a recorded song and two guitarists? Maybe.

The Bernsteins returned to Germany, but still occasionally visited their guesthouse in Paris. They were glad that they happened to be there when Rugal came back alive. Or else the poor man would've been wandering aimlessly about Paris. Well, Ash and Elisabeth would've helped him outl anyway. It wasn't hard to spot a depressed woman bawling on the sidewalk.

Saiki returned to his time too. He still visited occasionally, simply appearing in the Blanctorche mansion's living room at random times.
"Sup," Saiki greeted Ash when he just woke up and came down the stairs.
"It's really freaky how a three hundred-year-old man learned slang," Ash said, shaking his head. "Anyways, right back atcha, Psych."

Goenitz devoted his life to trying and saving the planet as much as he can. He mainly organised planting campaigns, starting small by planting around his home and the other Hakkesshus' home. Well, they were way ahead of him.
For some reason, he had this obsession of breeding mushrooms.
"He does him, I guess," Shermie said with a shrug. "At least he's not destroying humanity for no particular reason."
Well, he did beautify their garden even more. He had quite the green thumb, given that he's the leader of the Hakkesshu.

The Ikari team were back to doing... Ikari work. Heidern allowed them to take breaks more often, much to Seirah's joy. She got to see more of her brother(s), and spend more time with them. Heidern enjoyed more of the peace and quiet too, and started spending more time with Leona. Gaidel made no attempt to take his daughter away from him, since Heidern was there for her when he wasn't.
And he was grateful for that.

Kasumi (DOA) stood in front of an army of her clones, training them to become soldiers for the Mugen-Tenshin clan. It wasn't like she forced them, they came at their own free will.
And they liked it.
Helena had closed down MIST for good and had no idea what to do with the Alphas. She was gonna put them down, but Hayate proposed that she hand all of them over to his clan. And she agreed.
"Though now, there are too many Kasumis here in Tenjinmon," Hayate said with a chuckle, watching the herd of Alphas stand in line for command.
"Send some to me, then," Ayane said with a smirk. "I'll gladly teach them the Hajinmon-ryu ninjutsu."
She actually had a group of fans of her own who agreed to join forces with the Hajinmon sect. She welcomed them in with open arms.

And so, everyone were happily resuming their live, after a rather long and extended holiday. But at least, they all enjoyed their time in Paris and all the other adventures they had together.

Oh my gosh, finally I'm done with this book! I thank everyone who has come this far. 195 chapters isn't a small number, and I really appreciate you reading this! Again, I want to remind you that this book is just for fun, portraying the characters in a fun way, and making them enjoy their lives instead of ruining themselves. Mainly Iori. I really felt like the poor guy needed a change of plot and here it is. It was good portraying him as a fun guy and a good brother who loves and cares for his sister. By the way, she isn't exactly based on Akiha Yagami, just the pictures used. Her appearance is slightly different too, as I described Aiko to have Iori's trademark fringe. I didn't even know she existed until I had started writing this book. I wanted to change her name, but figured, what the heck. Akiha isn't even canon, and so is Aiko.

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this story! And again, this is just a fanfic!

Imagine Sadistic Eyes (for those who know) playing now as an end credit theme. Idk it just popped right now lol.