An unexpected song and a dinner

To Iori's surprise, his band mates started playing a song that's very emotional to him. They played Yuuhi To Tsuki. They started off with Nakoruru playing the piano parts. Aiko came and borrowed his bass and started playing instead.
Kyo put his guitar down and stepped forward with Athena and Yashiro's mic. He started singing.

"The violence that drives me," Kyo sang, glancing at Iori. "It's healed by your smile." He held out the other mic to Iori while singing. "It's embarrassing so I can't say it but..." Iori took the mic with a trembling hand. Kyo smirked and continued. "I want to keep protecting you."

"Love, warmth; they are trivial," Iori sang with his deep voice. "I won't protect or believe in anything. Anything I touch just falls apart. For now, the hatred burns."

He paused awhile as he started singing the chorus.

The lonely moon that fully rises
It is wavering in the darkness
Yes, it's alright by myself
The flame is a fragment of the moonlit night

Of course he knew the lyrics by heart. Even when he refused to sing it when Kikuri begged him to, he still did it in his own time, though. He regretted not singing it with Konoe.

"The sky becoming stained by the dark red colour," Kyo sang. "I feel kindness for some reason. Everyone is lighting their heart with their beloved people. It's like the sunset."

He paused a for a brief second before singing the chorus.

Even though the night approaches and the thick darkness
surrounds the town and people,
Yes, it can't remove
the warmth in our hearts

After that, there was a guitar solo which Yashiro played. He played it with a lot of emotion. It was one of the last songs he heard before he died thanks to Orochi's resurrection.
The audience waved their arms in the air in silence, definitely enjoying this. K' was kinda surprised to see Iori sing. He thought that he would be a horrible singer since his voice was so deep, but he definitely wasn't. He listened in silence with Krizalid next to him.
When the solo ended, the two singers sang their chorus part again while alternating between lines. Iori acted as the main vocalist while Kyo acted as the background chorus singer.

"The blossoming," Iori sang.
"Night approaches," Kyo continued.
"Lonely moon."
"The thick darkness."
"It is wavering in the darkness." Iori sang.
"Yes." Iori continued.
"Yes." Kyo repeated.
"It's alright by myself."
"It can't remove."
"The flame is a fragment of the moonlit night."

They sang the combined chorus again with Kyo acting as the main vocalist while Iori acted as a background singer this time.

"The night approaches," Kyo began again.
"The full rising," Iori sang.
"Even if the thick darkness."
"Lonely moon."
"Surrounds the town and the people."

They both sang the next parts of their own chorus together. Iori's voice kinda weighed the song down and Kyo's voice could barely be heard. They finished and the audience and their friends backstage started clapping.
Iori smiled when he saw the outcome of the song. All of the musicians stepped forward and stood in a line. They held each other's hands and gave a huge bow. Iori smirked at Yashiro next to him and the other man grinned back.
The audience clapped and cheered really loudly. They collected their instruments and went backstage together.
"That felt great!" Kyo said happily. "Can we do that again?"
Everyone glanced at Yashiro and Iori.
"I'm okay with it," Iori said with a shrug. "I don't really mind. I actually enjoyed it."
Then everyone looked over at Yashiro.
"Fine, playing with Red-hair is fun," Yashiro said with a shrug. "We can definitely do a collab again in the future."
Everyone cheered. K' and his clone entered the backstage area after turning the DJ set off. They came in and smirked at them.
"So more collab with you guys, then," K' said. "Hey, I actually enjoyed playing DJ for once. I think I'll be a DJ."
"With me," Krizalid said with a smirk. "We can be the Kays!"
"That's a really lame name, Kriz," Zayn said, amused. "Anyway, can I join?"
They laughed and decided to go for a grand dinner together. As much as Yashiro hated the thought of eating dinner with Iori, he agreed. After all, his opinions on Iori did change for the better, especially because of Iori's reaction when they started playing Yuuhi To Tsuki.
"Actually, who's idea was it to play that song?" Iori asked, packing his bass. "Was it you, Kyo?"
"No," Kyo said, shaking his head. "Yashiro told me to sing it."
"Huh?" Iori said, turning to Yashiro with a confused look. "Snow-head?"
"No it wasn't me," Yashiro said, shaking his head too. "It was Athena."
"Nakoruru asked me to pass it to Yashiro," Athena said.
"Shermie told me."
"Chris told me."
"Terry told me."
"It was Honoka," Terry finished the chain. "She told me to pass it to the others."
Iori turned to Honoka in surprise. Honoka leapt up and hugged him.
"It was your idea?" Iori asked, surprised. "But why?"
"I know that this is your favourite song, Iori," Honoka said, looking up at Iori with her ruby-red eyes. "That's why I asked your band to play it."
Iori felt his eyes watering a little but quickly blinked his tears back. He didn't want to cry in front of them, especially not in front of the CYS. Mainly not in front of Yashiro.
Iori just smiled and turned away to busy himself with packing the bass. He packed it extra slowly so that he would have time to get rid of the emotional look on his face and the watery eyes.

They packed everything up and put their instruments in their vehicles before going to Under The Sea Restaurant. It wasn't exactly under the sea as the name suggests, it was an aquarium restaurant. The festival wasn't over yet, but they were done with it. A different band was playing and they didn't have any business with them.
They booked the party room and sat together. The ninjas were there too and so were the K' team and the rest of the Japan team. They had a grand dinner together and they really enjoyed it.
Yashiro suddenly came to Iori hesitantly. Shermie and Chris had forced him to go and apologise to Iori for what he tried to do.
"Hey, Yagami," Yashiro said, kneeling beside Iori who sat on a chair, to be on the same level as him. "Sorry about what I tried to do yesterday. I wanted to ruin your band but now, I realise how great it is. Will you forgive me?"
To his surprise, Iori started laughing hysterically.
"Well of course, Snow-head," Iori said. "It was actually fun to fake a Blood Frenzy. Hey, I think we should do it more often. Oh and sorry for ambushing you the other night behind the club."
"So it was you," Yashiro said, annoyed. "But why?"
"Well..." Iori ended up just shrugging.
Yashiro shook his head.
"But hey, it was a thrilling escape," Iori said with a shrug. "Actually I was there for some other business."
It was a good thing that Benimaru and Kyo sat far away.
"I was actually spying on my sister's date," Iori whispered with a grin. "It was Benimaru."
"I should've known..." Yashiro said, grinning. "Anyway, who was it that pulled you into the car?"
Iori pointed at Zayn who sat in the same table as him with Isolde.
"Who's he anyway?" Yashiro asked. "I've never seen him..."
"He's a NESTS guy," Iori said. "Anyway, you wanna join us?"
That was enough for Yashiro to bid his farewell and run back to his teammates. Iori grinned and continued with his meal.