The meeting

Iori looked at his phone. He knew he could not stop Kyo from playing for CYS. He didn't do it because he wanted to, he was doing it for a price. For his cousin.
He went on social media and saw that Izuki Sato's daughter's birthday was today. Iori saw that he's hosting a huge party for his daughter's sweet sixteen.
The next thing he read made his eyes pop open.
CYS would be preforming for the princess's birthday party! Don't miss it!
"Wow..." Iori said, slightly surprised. "Things just got real. No wonder they wanted a replacement for snow-head as soon as he injured his hand."
He decided to take this as competition and tried to find a spot for him and his band to play in a big event too. He didn't have much difficulty since he was pretty famous, and had a good reputation as a musician.
"This means war," Iori said with a smirk. "Let's see how snow-head would react when he finds out that we'll be playing for an international event!"
Iori started laughing maniacally. Aiko heard him from her room and came to see what was up. To her surprise, she saw that Iori was apparently laughing at nothing in his room.
"Niisan?" Aiko said, stepping into her brother's room. "Why are you laughing?"
"I managed to get a spot for us to play in an international event!" Iori said before laughing maniacally again. "The Band Of Fighters are back in the game! Hmhmhmhmhm... Hahahahahaha HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Aiko snickered before bursting into laughter too. Her laugh was quite similar to Iori. But she didn't laugh like that in public. But at home... who's watching?
"Congratulations, Niisan," Aiko said, giving her brother a hug. "Can I play too? If your hands are tied with the bass, I'll be more than happy to play the saxophone."
"Sure, Aiko," Iori said. "You wanna come with us to the meeting later?"
"Sure! Aiko agreed. "Thanks, Niisan!"
Iori smiled. He told Aiko to not prepare anything for dinner. He decided to have an early dinner at a restaurant so that it wouldn't conflict with their band meeting.
After dinner, they got ready and went to Sundeer Cafe. They ordered some of their favourite decaf hazelnut latte. Aiko wasn't really familiar with the flavours so she just took what Iori ordered. He bought her some once or twice before and she liked it.
They sat down at a corner table that was visible from the entrance. They sat down and chatted when Terry arrived with Athena. They waved at the Yagamis and went to the counter to buy themselves some drinks.
Nakoruru soon arrived with her sister. Rimururu accidentally found he time portal too and got transported to present time. Nakoruru found her wandering around and took her home.
The two sisters from the past just stared at the menu, not understanding a word written. Well, they understood what was written, they just couldn't understand what it meant. Athena and Terry called them over and helped them order drinks.
The four of them came and joined the Yagamis. They booked a big booth that could fit up to six people.
"Hey guys!" Athena said, sitting down in front of Iori and his sister. "Is that your sister, Iori? Are you Iori's sister? You look kinda alike."
"Yes I'm Iori's sister," Aiko said. "My name's Aiko."
"It's so nice to meet you!" Athena said, giving out her hand to Aiko. "I'm Athena Asamiya."
"I know you," Aiko said with a smile. "You're that pop idol, right?"
"Yes I am," Athena said, blushing a little. "It's so good to know that you know me."
"Oh come on, anyone who's everyone knows you!" Terry said. "You're so good at pleasing a crowd!"
"Aww come on, Terry, your performance is very stimulating too," Athena said modestly. "You're amazing too!"
"Um... I've never really watched any of your performances so I don't really know," Nakoruru said sheepishly. "Anyway, why are we here again?"
"To talk about your band, silly," Rimururu said cheerfully. "You guys are gonna play, right?"
"Yes we are," Iori said. "And guess what? I managed-"
"Where's Kyo?" Athena asked suddenly. "He's in our band too, right?"
"Yeah but he said he couldn't make it," said Iori. "It's something to do with his cousins and stuff. He might make it, but he said he'll come late."
"Oh okay," Athena said. "Anyway, continue, Iori."
"Ah as I was saying," Iori continued. "I managed to-"
"I thought you disliked Kyo," Rimururu asked curiously. "Like you were always like Kyo this, Kyo that. Kill Kyo and bla bla bla?"
"Rimu..." Nakoruru said, annoyed.
"What, I'm just curious!" Rimururu said innocently. "Like, he just changed. I wanna know why!"
Iori sighed but nodded.
"I lifted the curse and my dislike towards Kyo just disappeared," Iori said briefly. "It was probably all the work of the curse."
"Oh okay," Rimururu said. "But what curse was it? And how did you lift it?"
"You know you could be best friends with our other cryomancer?" Iori said, annoyed. "Stop interrupting me, kid!"
"Rimu..." Nakoruru said, giving her sister a light nudge.
"Sorry..." Rimururu said before continuing to sip her drink.
"Now back to this," Iori said. "I managed to get a spot for us to play at an international event!"
"What?!" His band members asked in shock.
"What event are we playing in?" Terry asked.
"The International Music Fest!" Iori said excitedly. "There'll be lots of people! There would be music, of course, singing, dancing and even a fashion show. How cool is that?!"
"Wow, Yagami," Terry said, surprised. "How did you managed to get a spot in that event?"
"I used my reputation," Iori said proudly. "I'm quite prestigious in the music industry, Bogard."
"This is amazing!" Athena said happily. "I'm so excited to finally perform with you guys again!"
"I know right," Iori agreed. "It's been a while. My old band members ditched me..."
"Hey can we also perform in the South Town Festival?" Terry asked. "It's coming up soon, you know?"
"Sure!" Everyone agreed.
"The more events, the better," Iori said with a smirk. "We need to get as much of popularity as we can."
"Couldn't agree more," Terry agreed. "If only Kyo was here..."
"Can I play too?" Aiko asked suddenly. "I can play the saxophone. If Niisan is tied up with the bass, I can help with the sax?"
"Why not?" Athena said with a smile. "Iori can't play the bass and the sax at the same time, right?"
"Yeah unless I have four hands," Iori said jokingly. "Oh, I wish..."
"Yagami..." Terry said, laughing. "Don't try to bite off more than you can chew."
Suddenly the cafe door burst open and a man dressed in black rushed in. He looked kinda sketchy since he was wearing a long black cloak with the hood on. The mask he was wearing wasn't any good at making him look less suspicious.
He rushed towards the Band Of Fighters' table and pulled a chair to sit next with them.
"Alright, what did I miss?" The man asked, looking at the others behind the mask. "Guys? What are you guys staring at?"
"Who are you?" Iori asked. "And what are you doing here?"
"Huh?" The man said, confused. "Oh, I forgot I was wearing this ridiculous costume!"
He ripped the hood off, the Velcro pulling a few strands of his hair with it and took the mask off. The others finally recognised him.
"Kyo?!" Everyone said in shock.