A ride to Ueno

"He's getting into his car," Foxy said from a Kakigori stall. "In front of Purikura Pachinko."
"And he's acting sus," Seirah added from across the street. "You guys better look into it."
Iori and K' quickly got onto K's bike and watched the gold car.
"The night's still young," Benimaru began as he sat in his car, next to Aiko. Aiko gulped and played the worse case scenarios in her head, preparing to fight if she needed to. "Wanna go to Ueno Park to watch the moon and stargaze?"
Aiko felt relieved when he said that. He was only talking about stargazing! She nodded her head with a small smile.
"Sure, I'd like that," Aiko replied.
Benimaru grinned and started the car. Iori and K' prepared to follow him.
"You know, it's actually illegal to ride a bike without a helmet?" K' pointed out as he cautiously followed Benimaru's car. "You're practically breaking the law."
"Well, I'm not the one driving this thing," Iori grinned back.
"You didn't wear one last night now, did you?" K' countered.
"Kyo didn't wear one either," Iori said, a smirk clearly heard in his voice.
"Still?" K' argued. "That's breaking the law!"
"Hey, am I the local here or is it you?" Iori retorted with a grin. "Last time I checked, you don't even know your birthplace. Besides, you're clearly not Japanese."
"Fine, whatever," K' said. "But at least I'm following the rules, right?"
"Fine..." Iori said, unable to argue. "Keep an eye on that Lambo."
K' rolled his eyes under the helmet and followed Benimaru's car.
For some reason, Benimaru was driving a long way.
"Where is he taking her?" Iori thought aloud. "Dash, any idea?"
"I dunno, you're the local here, aren't you?" K' smirked as he mocked his older friend. "You said so yourself, didn't you?"
Iori gave an exaggerated grunt that made K' laugh. Iori took a close look at the roads.
"This road leads to Taito," Iori said. "Maybe Ueno?"
"The park?" K' asked.
"Maybe," Iori shrugged. "Say, wanna have a spot of moon watching?"
"Eww..." K' said, a little disgusted at the thought of standing on a bridge, watching the sky with Iori. "With you? No thanks..."
"Oh come on," Iori urged with a grin. "It would be amazing! Besides, it's a starry night."
"I'm not all fond about the moon and the stars," K' said.
"Hey!" Iori frowned playfully. "My clan represents the moon!"
"So what?" K' said in an annoyed tone. "Moon's moon."
"Oh come on, I was just joking!" Iori grinned. "Why are you so easily annoyed?"
"Says the one that everyone avoided before," K' said, rolling his eyes. "Also, are you really older than me?"
"I'm twenty-two," Iori said with a grin. "You're supposed to be in high school, dude!"
"Which high school would accept me?" K' said with a shrug. "The entire world thinks of me as a terrorist even when I've done nothing wrong!"
"You're talking about that Kim guy, aren't you?"
"Not just him, Iori," K' said, shaking his head. "Didn't you see the wanted posters around? They were hunting for our heads! They wanted us dead! Only now can I stick my head out without being hunted down by 'vigilant' people."
"Your reputation was worst than mine," Iori said, not in the least sympathetic. He knew that K' disliked sympathy in any form thrown his way. "Mine was still good since everyone knew me as Musical Yagami. They did fear me because they saw how I threatened Kyo and stuff. But there are also leaked photos of me feeding stray cats in back alleyways. That's when they realised I wasn't all that heartless."
"That's good," K' said. "Have you ever had shady underground organisations chasing you to work for them?"
"No...?"
"Hmph," K' snorted. "They always chased us. They offered huge sums in return for us working for them, doing bad things and hurting innocent people. Well, they got what they deserved."
"I don't have to ask what you did to them to know," Iori said with a laugh. "They clearly did, didn't they?"
"Yep," K' grinned. "They were never heard of again."
They rode the rest of the way, laughing at random things. There were disgusted to see a few drunkards lying on the streets.
"Seriously, why do they even drink if they can't handle the liquor?" Iori said, annoyed. "Or can't they control how much they drink? They're ruining our country's image! These drunks are unbelievable..."
"Spoken like a true local there," K' said with a grin. "But yeah. I hate drunkards too. I don't want to drink even when I'm old enough."
"Good," Iori complimented. "But a cocktail once in a while is fine. As long as you don't drink more than one at a time. Two max."
K' just grunted as he followed Benimaru's car.
"Seriously, how long more is he gonna drive?" Iori said, exasperated. "If he's planning to keep her in a hotel for the night, I'm slashing his throat with my bare hands!"
"Whoa chill, Yagami," K' said, slightly surprised and amused. "I don't think he would do that. Even if he does, do you think your sister would allow it? You saw how she threatened him, right?"
"That's true too," Iori agreed with him. "Alright, where is he taking her? Also, don't call me Yagami. It sounds weird coming from you."
As suspected, Benimaru drove straight to Ueno Park. He got out of the car and led Aiko out.
"Come on," Iori said, getting off the bike.
K' snickered and followed him with his helmet still on. He was annoyed by how sweaty he was getting because of it.
"I'm so gonna need another shower after this," K' said, his voice slightly muffled by the helmet. "It feels like I dunked my head in a bucket of highly concentrated salt water before putting this thing on."
Iori chuckled and pulled his hood on.
They both followed the couple at a safe distance. As they had imagined, the couple stopped at the bridge and gazed at the beautiful moon.
The moon illuminated the night sky, together with the twinkling stars. Aiko couldn't help but bring her phone out to take a few shots of the sight in front of her.
Iori and K' stopped a little way from them and did the same.
"I don't blame my ancestors for letting the moon represent our clan," Iori said, admiring nature's beauty. "Look at it..."
K' looked over at Aiko and then back at Iori.
"The Yagamis love the moon, don't they?" K' said.
"Of course we do!" Iori exclaimed proudly. "Our crest, the Mikadzuki, lives till this day! Ever since when we were called Yasakani."
"I can see that," K' said with a grin.
Benimaru thought that it was kinda weird that two guys were there, watching the moon too. They clearly didn't look like a couple, more like friends. Also, they looked pretty sketchy.
One was wearing a black biker outfit, complete with gloves and a full-face helmet, while the other wore a hood that completely concealed his face in the night.
Just then he realised something. He saw two people who looked just like them back in the restaurant!
"Aiko, we better go," Benimaru said.
"Why?" Aiko asked, confused. She hadn't seen the 'suspicious' guys yet.
Benimaru motioned towards the two guys with a disgusted look. Aiko turned to look and almost exploded by trying to not laugh.
"I don't think they're here to hurt us or anything," Aiko said truthfully. "They look like they're just here to watch the moon too. Many people do that nowadays!"
Well, the statement kinda made no sense because they were the only ones there besides her and Benimaru.
"Do you see anyone else here?" Benimaru said.
"No?" Aiko said, as if that's normal. "Beni, you're over exaggerating! I don't see anything wrong with those guys."
"I saw them at the restaurant earlier," Benimaru pointed out. "And I think that's the guy that played the saxophone."
"He probably just loves the moon," Aiko said, half truthfully. "Look at him. He's only taking pictures of the moon!"
That was pretty true since her brother was more interested in the moon than spying on her date.