Mistaken identity

"There's no use running away from us," a Russian man said, approaching Krizalid. "You're cornered."
"What?" Krizalid said, confused. "Alright, who the heck are you? What did I ever do?"
"Just because you act like you don't know me, that doesn't mean you can hide," the man said again.
"What's going on?" Krizalid asked. "Who are you?"
"Don't try to hide anymore, Donovan," the man said again. "Soldiers, finish him!"
"Oh come on, not this again," Krizalid said, annoyed. "I've been killed like two times already! There's no need for a third time!"
"So you're acting like you're crazy now," the man said, annoyed. "Well, you are a psycho!"
"You leave me with no choice, Buddy," Krizalid said, a flame forming on his hands. "Looks like you wanna do this the hard way."
He started attacking them, trying to make sure he doesn't kill them. He remembered what K' told him.
"Don't get the police on you. As it is people are suspecting us of being terrorists or something..."
"Since when did you have powers?!" The Russian asked.
"Since forever," Krizalid replied. "I'm not who you think I am."
The man finally realised and asked his soldiers to stop fighting. He sent them back to their military base and called Krizalid for a meeting in a cafe.
"Who are you?" The man asked. "Why are you in possession of Donovan's things?"
"Well, imagine this," Krizalid said. "You wake up in the middle of nowhere with nothing besides the clothes on your back. Then you walk around and find a car that has literally everything you need to get settled in life. And whoever who left them behind just asks to to just take everything! What do you do?"
"Just take them?" The man said. "I mean, I have nothing, and whoever it is left everything. So I might as well just take them."
That's exactly what I did," said Krizalid. "Also, it's a little too late to hunt for Donovan. He's dead. The shinobi killed him."
"How come I didn't know?"
"That's what I'm wondering too," said Krizalid. "His son literally hosted one of the biggest parties after his death. Everyone came, even his loyal assassin."
"Christie?"
"Yep," said Krizalid. "She came too. Terry Bogard had nothing to do with this, but he came too!"
"Who are you exactly?" The man asked.
"You tell me first," Krizalid said with a shrug. "You're just as much as a stranger to me as I am to you."
"I'm Bayman," the man said. "It isn't my real name, but that's what everyone call me. I used to be an assassin but now I'm a mercenary."
"Okay then," said Krizalid. "I'm Krizalid. It is my real name and that's what everyone call me."
"Are you hiding from someone?" Bayman asked.
"No?"
"Then what's with the hood and stuff?"
"Oh this?" Krizalid said, pointing to his hood. "I just wore it because it looked as if it was about to rain!"
He took it off and revealed himself before taking a sip of the coffee he ordered.
"Where are you from?" Bayman asked. "You don't look like you're from around here."
"I was born in Ireland," said Krizalid. "You ever heard of NESTS?"
"I think I have..." Bayman said, thinking. "They're kinda like MIST right?"
"Yeah but a more extreme version," said Krizalid. "Their HQ is on the moon of Mars."
"Phobos or Deimos?"
"Deimos," said Krizalid.
"Yeah I know them," said Bayman. "Evil company... but it fell right?"
"Yeah it did," said Krizalid. "I've heard that they're still operating in Deimos."
Bayman nodded.
"Anyway, sorry about the attack," Bayman said. "But how do you have fire powers?"
"I have the Kusanagi Blood," said Krizalid. "I am not a Kusanagi, but NESTS added Kyo's DNA into me. The Kusanagi clan has the power of pryokinesis."
"Interesting..." Bayman said. "Anyway, I have to go. I need to update the data in our system."
Bayman left and Krizalid continued his walk.
"Sheesh I didn't see that coming!" Krizalid thought, walking back home. "Guess that's what I get for going around with Donovan's things..."
He went home, with his coffee. Zayn was there too. He found it kinda boring so he came over. Kula was out with her tall friends.
"No coffee for us?" Maxima asked.
"Nope, sorry about that," said Krizalid. "I had an unexpected confrontation."
He told them everything and they started laughing.
"So all that stuff was Donovan's?" K' asked, amused. "So we did follow Donovan's car back in Ireland."
"Yeah and you guys had your adventure in that car too," Krizalid said. "By the way, you didn't tell us what you guys did last night."
K' and Zayn told them about it.
"I was panicking so much," said Zayn. "She was about to strike us with lighting!"
"But luckily I neatly dodged," K' proudly said. "By an inch!"
"Good thing you did," said Krizalid. "I might've gotten it FOC but still, it's a good car!"
"Yeah that's what I thought," said K'. "That's why I sped as fast as I can."
"Then what happened with Aiko and Benimaru?" Maxima asked. "How was their date?"
"I dunno," said Zayn. "She looked pissed at him. He tried apologising, but... Aiko didn't accept."
"Poor guy..." said Maxima.
"Who knows what he did to her," K' said with a shrug. "He is a constant pain in the behind, remember? I need to give Iori a call to ask him about last night."
He called him and all of them sat together to listen to the phone call.
"Hello?" Iori said, picking up the phone. "What is it, K'?"
"Hey I just wanted to ask you," said K'. "What actually happened with Aiko last night?"
"Oh that..." Iori said. "That idiot talked bad of our family to her. And then he's trying to apologise!"
"That idiot..." K' said, annoyed. "What did Aiko do?"
"She attacked him and tried to get out of the car," said Iori. "But then figured because it was night, a storm was brewing, as we know what happened in the back alley, and there was no one about."
"So she agreed to let him drive her home," Zayn concluded.
"Yeah," said Iori. "And also, Zayn, you were right. He was planning to take her to the park to watch the moon."
"See!" Zayn exclaimed. "It's so cliche!"
"Very cliche..." Iori said. "Anyway, I was thinking. Should I make a band comeback too?"
"Sure, go for it," K' said. "Who are your band members anyway?"
"There's me, then Kyo, Nakoruru is the keyboardist," Iori said. "Terry is the percussionist and Athena sometimes joins in for the vocals."
"That's kinda unexpected," said K'. "I thought you despised Kyo? Then why is he in your band?"
"I have no idea," said Iori. "Must've been Terry's work."
They said goodbye and hung up.
Aiko was still a bit upset because of the date last night. Iori decided to cheer her up by taking her out shopping in the mall.
Aiko was really happy. She started forgetting about that failed date.