The foiled plan

Gato saw a car waiting in his driveway. He stepped out and crossed his arms, glaring at the white car with Fatal Fury! and Wild Wolf sprawled across its white body.
Hotaru suddenly came out and pushed him back into the house.
"Niisama!" Hotaru exclaimed, annoyed. "You're scaring my date! Get back inside!"
She pushed him in and ran off in her pumps. She got into the car and left with Rock.
'Need to do something...' Gato thought with a grimace.
He changed into a formal suit and somehow managed to roll his plait up and hide it under his fedora. He even grabbed a cane before setting off to Hotaru's school.
Gato parked his car a little further down the lane before walking the rest of the way. He didn't have trouble getting in since the school welcomed him with open doors.
As soon as he stepped in, a 50's rock 'n roll song started playing. He spotted the top of Hotaru's hair ribbon and went towards her.
He grabbed a drink from the drink table to appear more natural and stood there, tapping his foot to the beat to not look suspicious. He was already getting lots of stares because of the way he was dressed. Namely, the cane...
But he did fit in the theme of the party though.
Gato watched his sister enjoy her dance with Rock. He realised that Rock looked kinda nervous dancing with her.
Then his gaze fell on Scott and Maple. They were dancing like they were partying.
'At least Rock's a good boy,' Gato commented. 'Terry must be a good father.'
He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see...
The school principal.
"Can I help you, Mister...?" Mr. Rough asked, raising an eyebrow.
Gato simply shook his head and walked away with his cup of punch still in hand.
Mr. Rough decided to keep a strict eye on him.

Gato went near the entrance and stayed there instead. He chugged down his drink and wanted to get a refill when...
He felt two hands on his shoulders.
"Heeey look!" Terry exclaimed in glee. "It's Mr. Futaba!"
"Nice to see you too, Mr. Futaba!" Andy said with a smirk. "Say, wanna grab a soda?"
"Why are you here?" Gato asked, trying really hard to not sound annoyed.
"Well, my adoptive son is here," Terry said with a shrug. "So we just came along."
"Yep," Andy said, nodding. "And I'm technically his uncle."
Gato sighed and attempted to get away from them. He didn't know how they got here because Rock took Terry's car while Scott took Andy's. So how did they come?

When Rock saw Gato glaring at him from his porch, he quickly texted Terry about it. He and his brother quickly got ready and got onto Rock and Terry's bikes and came straight to the school to distract him if he came there.
And they were right.
Gato was very annoyed that his plan failed...
He still enjoyed the party. Though, he didn't bring a date with him. The Bogards ditched him at some point since they brought their dates with them.
The bikes didn't look so big anymore...
In the end, Terry told Rock to go home in his bike and took his car home.
"What about me?" Scott asked.
"You take Andy's car," Terry said.
"Then me?" Andy asked suddenly.
"You're coming with me!" Mai exclaimed in joy.
"Me?" Mary chimed in.
"You brought your bike, right...?" Terry asked hopefully. "Go home in that."
"So much for date night," Mary muttered, annoyed.
"I'll take Hotaru home," Gato volunteered at last.
"What about Maple?" Scott asked.
"You still have Andy's car, ya know..." Terry said. "Andy's going home with his girlie."
"Oh right..." Scott said with a chuckle. "Then what about Mary's bike?"
They ended up going home in whatever they came in with. Besides Hotaru and Rock, that is. Rock went home in his bike while Hotaru went home with her brother. Terry followed Mary home in his car. Andy had to ride with Mai in Terry's bike, much to her glee, while Scott dropped Maple home in Andy's car.
"You're so mean..." Rock said when he got home. "Why did you have to bring your dates?"
Terry simply gave him an exaggerated shrug.
"Who knows?" Terry said. "Hey, at least we distracted Gato."
Andy came home a little later and was surprised to see all of his housemates waiting for him in the living room. Even Ukee.
"Umm...?" Was all Andy uttered.
The others started laughing.
"Why?" Andy asked, confused.
Terry grinned and handed him a mirror. To his horror, his face had at least five lip prints.
"Mai blotted her lipstick with your face instead of using a tissue..." Terry said with a smirk.
"You know her, right..." Andy said, attempting to wipe the lipstick off his face. "You know how she kisses me as soon as she sees me, right? She almost suffocated me..."
"Yep," Terry grinned. "I've seen it myself. You better bring wet wipes with you wherever you go, buddy. I have a pack. I'll give it to you later."

Terry was about to sleep when he suddenly received a message from Iori.
Iori: Can we pick u up 2mrw?
Terry: Why?
Iori: Concert in Hungary
Iori: We're performing
Terry: Ight
Terry: I'll text you when I wake up
Iori: It's night there isn't it...
Terry: Yeah
Terry: And I'm tired...
Iori: Kk
Iori: Text me the location once u ready
Terry put his phone aside and went to sleep. He woke up to Ukee dancing on him at eight.
"Good morning to you too," Terry said, sleepily putting the monkey down on the other side of the bed. "Let me sleep."
He slept a few hours more and woke up to Rock banging a frying pan in his face, wearing an apron.
"Wake up!" Rock greeted. "Tasty, honey-glazed chicken club sandwiches are waiting for you on the dining table!"
"Five minutes..." Terry's voice trailed off before turning into snores.
Rock grabbed Terry's bolster and threw it at his face. He turned all of the lights in the room on and left. Terry groaned and staggered after him.
"Yagami wants to pick us up later..." Terry said in a croaky voice, flopping down on the dining chair. "He says there's another performance in Hungary."
"That's nice," Andy said, pouring Terry some hot coffee. "When are we leaving?"
"Anytime now..." Terry said, rubbing his eye. "Yagami will pick us up in his... you know..."
After breakfast, they packed up and left for Hungary. Again.
"Why Hungary again...?" Terry asked, still tired.
"Because you guys forced us to leave so abruptly," Iori said, smirking with a soda in his hand. "So we're going back."
"Bonjour, Monsieur Bogard," Ash greeted, sitting with one leg on top of the other on the couch with Saiki. "How are you?"
"What are you doing here?" Terry asked. He was still a little grumpy from having to wake up so early on a Sunday.
"Non non, don't be like that!" Ash said playfully. "I was only asking you!"
Terry grunted and sat down. Rock snickered and decided to join Ash instead. Scott decided to do the same too.
"What is wrong with Monsieur Bogard?" Ash asked, puzzled. "He's usually not like that..."
"He's always like that if he's woken up early in the weekends," Rock said. "Especially since Ukee disturbed him at eight."
"At least you didn't use a blow horn..." Ash said, thinking about how Elisabeth always woke him up with a airhorn if he was running late. "Anyway, how was your prom?"
"It went great, but kinda adventurous..." Rock said. "My date's brother intruded so I called the Bogards to distract him."
"So it was you..." Scott said with a grin. "Also, we had a fight for who should go back with which car in the end since... yeah..."
"Well, I hope my prom won't end up like that," Ash said with a smirk. "But yeah. Also, aren't you the guy that passed out when Yags set himself on fire?"
Saiki tried to stop him before he could say it. But then again, Scott already knew of his time-bending powers since he actually came along when they went to the past to watch Rugal and Krizalid's adventures.
"How did you know?" Scott asked in shock. "The police never revealed my identity to the reporters!"
"I have my sources," Ash said with a smirk. Saiki slapped his forehead. "Anyway, nice to meet you. What's your name?"
"Scott Patton," Scott answered. "What about you?"
"Ash Crimson," Ash said with a smirk. "Can I call you Scotty instead?"
Scott simply shrugged. "Sure, I guess," he said.
Little did he know, he had a nickname for literally everyone he knew.