Seeking help for lord!

The CYS were preparing for another performance that night. Yashiro had to replace a string for the guitar that he kept in their van.
He pulled out of the garage and stopped in front of their house. Shermie was inside, helping Chris prepare lunch, for once.
So Yashiro turned the air conditioner and radio on as he sat on the seat, humming as he replaced the broken string.
He tuned the guitar a bit and checked on Chris's drum set. It seemed okay but Yashiro saw that one of it was coming loose.
He took out the spare toolbox and started to fix it up a bit. When he was sure that it was done, he turned everything off and got off the van.
Yashiro was closing it up when it started becoming really windy. It became darker as heavy clouds closed in on the sky.
"Shermie, stop that," Yashiro said, half annoyed. "There's no need for a storm now."
But instead of lightning, he was replied with strong wind. A tornado. But for some reason, it was only in front of him!
"What the?!" Yashiro exclaimed in shock. "What's going on?"
Yashiro quickly started opening his van again to bring it into the garage for safety. But just when he was gonna get in, he felt the presence of someone. Someone familiar.
Yashiro turned around and saw a familiar priest. Goenitz.
"What do you want?" Yashiro asked, annoyed to see him. "Can't I have some peace?"
"Peace?" Goenitz snorted. "The world can only be peaceful without humans!"
Yashiro shook his head.
"Go bother someone else, tornado," Yashiro said, turning back to the van. "I'm not interested in your little games."
"What do you mean by that?" Goenitz asked in surprise. "Have you forgotten your destiny as one of the Four Heavenly Kings?"
"More like Foul Heavenly Kings," Yashiro said, annoyed. "Go bother someone else. I'm sure there's a lot more Hakkesshu that would help you."
Goenitz became angry. He started demanding for him to help free Orochi. He even started to fight him with his wind. Yashiro awakened his blood and transformed into his Orochi self.
"Shame on you," Goenitz said, disappointed. "You're using the power of Orochi against him!"
"I am born with this power," Yashiro said, emphasising every word. "I am free to use this power however I want!"
He punched Goenitz a few times, using his powers, and threw him up in the air. He propelled himself up and slammed Goenitz down onto the ground. He landed on him with his feet and gave him further damage from the earth itself before jumping away from the crater he just created.
Shermie heard the noise and came out to check, holding a ladle.
"Yashiro, what was- whaa...?!" She trailed off, her mouth agape. "Yashiro! What have you done?!"
She didn't really notice Goenitz lying there. Instead, she saw the crater that he was in.
"Why?" Shermie asked, running to examine the destruction. She saw Goenitz in there and frowned. "Oh it's you. Why am I not surprised?"
"Shermie!" Goenitz reached his hand out at her. "Help us bring our lord back!"
"Nuh-uh, that ain't happening, Monsieur Tornado," Shermie said. "Let's see, you can still speak. You need more than that."
She handed the ladle to Yashiro and transformed too, her hair turning purple. She pulled Goenitz up in the crater he was in and helped him to stand. She dusted him off a little and for a moment, Goenitz thought she was helping him.
Only for a moment though.
Because before he knew it, she was electrocuting him.
"Ankoku!" Shermie exclaimed as electricity started forming in her hand. "Raikouken!" She shouted giving him an electrifying punch.
Goenitz was thrown back by the impact. Shermie suddenly giggled as she blew out a kiss at Goenitz.
An electrified kiss. It sent a electronic projectile his way, causing him to crash into a lamppost. She then stuck her hand up in the air and summoned lightning straight from the sky, striking it at Goenitz.
"Please, enough!" Goenitz pleaded. "I'll go!"
"What are you guys doing?" Chris suddenly came. He saw their unwelcome guest and stopped short. "Goenitz?!"
"Chris!" Goenitz called out to him. "I need you! I need you as the host for our lord to exist on earth in physical form!"
Chris awakened his blood too. He ran towards Goenitz and gave him Daichi Wo Harau Gouka.
"Let's continue making lunch," Chris said when he was done, pulling Shermie. "Yashiro, you better park the van inside. This idiot might try to destroy it."
"We love this life too much to sacrifice ourselves for something that wants to destroy humanity, Goenitz," Shermie said as she walked away with Chris. "Why don't you try to enjoy your second life? See it as god's gift to redeem yourself."
They turned back to normal and went back into their house, shutting Goenitz outside.
Goenitz got up and dusted himself with a frown.
"Those traitors!" Goenitz exclaimed. "Oh lord, how am I gonna bring you back to our world?"
He returned to his small base, a wooden cottage deep in the forest, unable to do anything. He couldn't activate the Riot Of Blood within the CYS since they were just as powerful as he was, the Heavenly Kings. He was slightly powerful than them, being the leader of the Four Heavenly Kings, but not powerful enough to control them.
He sat down at his desk and pored over the ancient tomes of Orochi. He turned over the leaves, going page by page, finding nothing that could help him.
He carefully pushed the book away from him and put his head down on the table, frustrated at not being able to do anything.
"How can I bring you back to our realm?!" Goenitz demanded, his voice slightly muffled. "Show me a way, master!"
The pages of an ancient tome in front of him started flying vigorously. It eventually stopped at a page, the unknown wind keeping the book on that page.
Confused, Goenitz pulled the book towards him and read the Cyrillic wordings. His eyes widened as he saw what it meant.
"Thank lord!" Goenitz preached, carefully closing the ancient book after marking that page.
He took it, grabbed a few things and ran out of his home. He has found a way to help his tainted lord.
'Now to find you, my lord!' Goenitz thought as he ran like the wind. Well, more like ran with the wind.
He used his senses to locate the new Orochi Seal. He was determined to break it and free his lord.

Meanwhile, the CYS finished having their lunch.
"Can you believe that dum-dum?" Yashiro said, feeding Tatsuuru a slab of meat. "He wanted us to help him! Again!"
"I did not think he could be more dumb," Shermie said, feeding her little hamsters. "He was given a second life and he doesn't wanna use it for good? Also, Yashiro. That bird of yours is banned from being near my precious hamsters!"
"Oh come on, Tatsuuru is a sweet bird," Yashiro said, tickling the hawk's crest. "He wouldn't harm your stupid little hamsters."
Shermie grunted and lifted her hamster cage. She went to her room and put it down on her dresser. She locked the room before rejoining her teammates.
"We need to get ready for our band, guys," Chris said suddenly. "We only have three hours left."
"You're right," Yashiro said. "I better get changed."
Soon, they were all riding in their van, heading over to a club to perform. They are making the most out of their lives.